Quote Originally Posted by overworkedirish View Post
You use Youtube videos and, wait for it... JOE ROGAN to make your points for you. All over this forum. I'm all about social media, but far too often do I see people become dependent on others' opinions. Shape your own. I don't care if they're different than mine, at least you could speak intelligently on something. When was the last time you got stoned and read a book? A real book, to learn and better yourself. If the answer is within the last week, then I recant what I said.
You mean the mind-numbed Cheeto-loving Joe Rogan? Or the lazy Carl Sagan? That's my point, nowhere else do you see such vapid generalizations other than with cannabis use.

I'm alternating between 3 books right now I'm reading for leisure, separate from my Universities studies. Ram Dass' 'Be Here Now', Alan Watts 'The Book On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are', & Christmas Humphreys book on Zen Buddhism.

So I'd ask you kindly to take your 1950's preconceived notions and re-examine them. Oh, and youtube is awesome.