Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: 100 Reason To Vote For Mitt Romney Or Against Barack Obama

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    TrojanFin's Avatar
    Make It Rain!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    166
    vCash:
    1118
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Republicans 100 Reason To Vote For Mitt Romney Or Against Barack Obama

    Hugh Hewitt gives his reasons for why he supports Romney and not Obama.


    100 Reasons - Hour 1
    100 Reasons - Hour 2
    100 Reasons - Hour 3


    I have noticed that I am in the minority on this forum. I also notice that several you love to do a lot research regarding reasons that prove Liberal superiority, and Conservatives as inferior. Feel free to address all 100 or just 20 points made on his radio show. I am curious how you could disagree with what is said.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,029
    vCash:
    6256
    Thanks / No Thanks
    3 hours?!?!?!

    Can you just sum it up.





    "Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    DRAGONBORN

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    240
    vCash:
    1366
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Can you just sum it up.
    Vote for Romney. You're welcome.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,675
    vCash:
    3410
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFin View Post
    Hugh Hewitt gives his reasons for why he supports Romney and not Obama.


    100 Reasons - Hour 1
    100 Reasons - Hour 2
    100 Reasons - Hour 3


    I have noticed that I am in the minority on this forum. I also notice that several you love to do a lot research regarding reasons that prove Liberal superiority, and Conservatives as inferior. Feel free to address all 100 or just 20 points made on his radio show. I am curious how you could disagree with what is said.


    Put up one single quote from anyone on this forum that shows this. Sounds to me like you have an inferiority complex more than anyone else researching their superiority. The issue is you're talking to a group of highly intelligent educated people, who just so happen to be liberal. I think you're mistaking that for something else entirely...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,478
    vCash:
    11123
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post


    Put up one single quote from anyone on this forum that shows this. Sounds to me like you have an inferiority complex more than anyone else researching their superiority. The issue is you're talking to a group of highly intelligent educated people, who just so happen to be liberal. I think you're mistaking that for something else entirely...
    Pretty much. I'm actually a libertarian-leaning conservative and I hate both of these guys.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Bingit's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    212
    vCash:
    34676
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post


    Put up one single quote from anyone on this forum that shows this. Sounds to me like you have an inferiority complex more than anyone else researching their superiority. The issue is you're talking to a group of highly intelligent educated people, who just so happen to be liberal. I think you're mistaking that for something else entirely...
    That is an oxymoron!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    7,509
    vCash:
    24751
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingit View Post
    That is an oxymoron!
    "Jumbo shrimp" is an oxymoron. The word you were looking for is "contradiction." The fact that you didn't know this is "irony."

    Nice try, though (that one's "sarcasm").
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,478
    vCash:
    11123
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    "Jumbo shrimp" is an oxymoron. The word you were looking for is "contradiction." The fact that you didn't know this is "irony."

    Nice try, though (that one's "sarcasm").
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    3,492
    vCash:
    7073
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    "Jumbo shrimp" is an oxymoron. The word you were looking for is "contradiction." The fact that you didn't know this is "irony."

    Nice try, though (that one's "sarcasm").
    You could also call that statement
    highly intelligent educated people, who just so happen to be liberal.
    redundant.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Bingit's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    212
    vCash:
    34676
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    "Jumbo shrimp" is an oxymoron. The word you were looking for is "contradiction." The fact that you didn't know this is "irony."

    Nice try, though (that one's "sarcasm").
    "Jumbo shrimp" is an example of a paradoxical oxymoron. There are different types. I was using the term for rhetorical effect. "Intelligent liberal" is technically not an oxymoron, but can be claimed to be so for humorous effect. Sorry you missed it.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 07:05 PM
  2. Mitt Romney vs Barack Obama First Debate Preview
    By Dolphins9954 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 08:58 AM
  3. Mitt Romney on war powers......
    By Dolphins9954 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 05:37 PM
  4. Mitt Romney Will Not Run For Re-Election
    By Blitz in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-17-2005, 05:39 AM
  5. Who's Mitt Romney?
    By spydertl79 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 02:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •