Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Gurus Games to Watch

1. -1
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo

Gurus Games to Watch

So, I care little about any of the teams that are playing on TV in the early games, so any suggestions on which to watch prospect-wise? Who should I keep an eye on, in your opinion? Here are the games being played in my area:

Penn St vs Illinois (which I won't watch, ESPN making money off of what Penn St. did and the press it garnered, no thanks.)
    NCSt vs Miami
    Baylor vs. WVU
    Minnesota vs Iowa
    Buffalo vs. UConn
    Arkansas vs TAMU (probably getting most of my attention)
    Mizzou vs UCF
    Indiana vs Northwestern
    Penn vs. Dartmouth (maybe the next Fiedler?)

or any others throughout the day that you would suggest if I had Gameplan or were at a bar?

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    So, I care little about any of the teams that are playing on TV in the early games, so any suggestions on which to watch prospect-wise? Who should I keep an eye on, in your opinion? Here are the games being played in my area:

Penn St vs Illinois (which I won't watch, ESPN making money off of what Penn St. did and the press it garnered, no thanks.)
    NCSt vs Miami
    Baylor vs. WVU
    Minnesota vs Iowa
    Buffalo vs. UConn
    Arkansas vs TAMU (probably getting most of my attention)
    Mizzou vs UCF
    Indiana vs Northwestern
    Penn vs. Dartmouth (maybe the next Fiedler?)

or any others throughout the day that you would suggest if I had Gameplan or were at a bar?

I dont know who to look out for, but the game i have on TV is Minn v Iowa................
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i'll give you some games to set the dvr for today or try and get a look at...

you should be watching this a & m lsu game...i'll bet money that there will be some a & m players on our roster next year cause mike sherman is gonna vouge for em...

also get an eye on cal stanford...keenan allens being held back by a really bad qb but that guy wins on just about every route...

bama tennessee is one i want to tape cause i want to how justin hunter fares against a milliner...and i want to see that fantastic freshman back for bama yelman i think it is...serious talent there

west va k state on fox gives you steadman bailey and tavon auston and and a lb i really like as a backup mike option k states arthur brown

flo st miami...on and on and on

i've got the dvr on overload today...
    Last edited by hooshoops; 10-20-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Califa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    keep an eye on the MTU vs. Mississippi State. my boy plays TE for MTU, this his first game on espn2 so I gotta give him some buzz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Been one of my biggest issues with him. Every single year, EVERY YEAR, he makes one completely boneheaded signing that makes you think he went on a massive coke bender the night before, slept in the office, woke up still high as **** and started making calls to anybody that would answer at 4 AM on a weekday; which is apparently **** players like Naanee, Colombo, Barbie Carpenter, etc.
    Quote Quote