Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: You guys sure do hold a grudge...

1. -31
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    LOL. That was midly funny. This CULT can go **** themselves. I'm out. Not sure why I ever wanted to debate you losers...

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

I hope you die in a horrible car wreck loser. (Not really, but it seemed fitting at this point.) LOL, no wonder why so many REAL posters flee to the OTHER site.
    As for you no republicans post here bs..... I post a lot of conservative views. I post some liberal views as well. People disagree with me plenty. I debate with them and its all good. Problem is, some people just cant handle having opposing views on some issues. Those people are ****ing weak. I get more pissed about people trying to tell me play calling was bad than someone suggesting liberal environmental views. Some **** just isnt as serious as football.

You call this site a "cult" as compared to that disgusting other site.... Thats laughable. Thats a group of ****ing homers who cant stand opposing views. Not only that,....... well I will leave that other **** alone. But, I have no respect for anyone that posts there who knows certain truths about certain people there. Its a ****ing disgrace. But, hey if thats your cup of tea.... enjoy.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    Lol. Knowing the OTHER site... (called thephins.com btw) you'll be banned over there soon enough. good luck and good riddance. I actually went out on a limb for you man, and this is how you repay me? by returning from your original ban and being an even bigger asshat than before?
    I thought this was the Depths. I get attacked? I fight back. USA
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    As for you no republicans post here bs..... I post a lot of conservative views. I post some liberal views as well. People disagree with me plenty. I debate with them and its all good. Problem is, some people just cant handle having opposing views on some issues. Those people are ****ing weak. I get more pissed about people trying to tell me play calling was bad than someone suggesting liberal environmental views. Some **** just isnt as serious as football.

You call this site a "cult" as compared to that disgusting other site.... Thats laughable. Thats a group of ****ing homers who cant stand opposing views. Not only that,....... well I will leave that other **** alone. But, I have no respect for anyone that posts there who knows certain truths about certain people there. Its a ****ing disgrace. But, hey if thats your cup of tea.... enjoy.
    Look at that thread making fun of you on the "OTHER" site. Do you see my name in that? NOPE. You're from WV. You are untouchable.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

And NO republicans post here. I tried. again, and was banned (permanently ) for chewing gum in class....classic.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    And NO republicans post here. I tried. again, and was banned (permanently ) for chewing gum in class....classic.
    Yep. So suck my big supermod dick.

Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Yep. So suck my big supermod dick.
    You're the one that permanently banned me for that post? May I ask why?
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    P.S. I'm getting drunk and watching the Pirates. Now is a good time to get into a good text fight with me. It seems that is what you all are looking for, sounds fun!
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Look at that thread making fun of you on the "OTHER" site. Do you see my name in that? NOPE. You're from WV. You are untouchable.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I saw the thread. I laugh.

Whats funny is anything they call me will never be worse than the pedo supporters they are.

The no republican thing is pure BS. Im a registered republican. Not that I share all of their views, but registered republican nonetheless. No one will ban me for it. Well, maybe Cedar... Damn, tree hugging, liberal, terrorist.

Also, have you read any Dovahkiin posts? That dude is awesome.

I dont think you got banned for being a republican. Probably had more to do with being a foolish, drunk, redneck
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    I thought this was the Depths. I get attacked? I fight back. I am gay.
    Fixed.

Quote Quote  

9. -39
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    I dont think you got banned for being a republican. Probably had more to do with being a foolish, drunk, redneck
    Obviously not that either since Bumpus is still here.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Obviously not that either since Bumpus is still here.
    The difference? Bumpus is a pretty cool guy despite being a foolish, drunk, redneck. CashForPenis is just a bitch.
    Quote Quote