Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Turnover Tanehill

1. -51
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle Clouds View Post
    I'm literally appalled by the hate spewed by you guys on here. Mods close this thread before any more vaginas are hurt due to someone expressing their opinion. Get a life.
    Sucks you're not figuratively appalled because then I'd feel bad for you.

Stupid OP gets ignored. Lots of sad fin fans being added to the "ignore" list these days.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Starting to sound like Sanchez apologist. Too early? He turns over the ball too much. I'm calling a spade a spade. He can improve but what I see now is rookie that turns over the ball too much. Don't kill me or insult my intelligence fellow fin fans.
    What I've seen is a rookie QB with less than 25 starts as a QB in college and the NFL that has improved every single week. He doesn't make the same mistakes he made in week 1. He didn't make the same mistakes he made last week. He has great accuracy, arm strength, and mobility. All three things that can not be taught. Does he still have room to improve? Yes. But is there reason to be hopeful? Yes. He has looked far better than any QB we've had in recent memory; the stats may not back that up, but I trust my eyes more than stats.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhenne7 View Post
    I like tannehill bro dont get me wrong. He gives us a bright future. But turning our heads the other way when he does something wrong is not the way to go about it either. people our blaming this lost on carpenter cause he missed a 51 yard field goal LOL???? When it was tannehill who screwed up our last drive in the fourth and gave it away in overtime. Blame carpenter for last weeks game. we had this game won and the fumble killed us plane and simple. But some of you wont see that
    We would see that is he fumbled after having 5 seconds in the pocket. He was hit in the hand instantly. So your argument is invalid.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    6 of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    Retard.
    Banned..
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Dolphins4lyfe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    We would see that is he fumbled after having 5 seconds in the pocket. He was hit in the hand instantly. So your argument is invalid.
    You see a guy coming towards you you tuck the ball in. Next
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Western New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Liverpool FCCap's shield2013 Dolphins LogoXbox LogoSnakes!
    For a kid who is a rookie, in his 4th NFL start, I don't feel concerned at all. He will keep improving and get better. Look at how Ponder has played so far. Instead of bashing the guy, we should be happy the guy is showing promise. Against what people are saying is a top defense he threw over 400 yards. I always come on this site and never post because it doesn't mean much to me to post. But my god I see so many people just bashing Tanehill left and right. The kid is a rookie, and he is showing more than anyone we have ha since Marino, yet people are calling for his head. My god I don't get it.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chattanooga, Tennessee, U
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhenne7 View Post
    You see a guy coming towards you you tuck the ball in. Next
    Seriously? Please for the love of God answer this question... Did you watch the game?
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

SIGH

Not that I'm calling anyone here this, but I did say to my GF "watch, our rook in his 4th game breaks Marino's total yardage club rookie record, annoints his favorite receiver "Jordy Hartline" and for the first time in a decade enables to two receivers to gain over 100yds. .. And that''s with 2 worthless WRs and a diminished TE function so everyone knows where the ****ing ball is going... and all this against one of the best defenses in the league.

..yet there'll still be some azzholes who are still butthurt over not getting Luck, have an anti-T17agenda or hard-wired to be Mary Contarys who'll whine that today's 3/4 full glass is instead 3/4 empty! .. Just wait and watch!!"

Of course not that I'm referring to our esteemed membership in general , let alone specifically

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

9. -59
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm literally appalled by the hate spewed by you guys on here. Mods close this thread before any more vaginas are hurt due to someone expressing their opinion. Get a life.
    obviously yours is already aching from a yeast infection.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Peyton Manning was a turnover machine in his first full season, and he turned out to be worthless...... wait. a. second.... lol

some people on these boards are just downright fools.
    Quote Quote