Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Turnover Tanehill

1. -41
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    we win one (or both) of the last two games, and the dumb mother ****ers that make threads like this arent posting this crap

sickening
    Problem is, we didn't win one of the last two games. What we've seen is our QB do well to take our team to the bring of success and then blow it. To act like Tannehill failing to close the deal against the Jets, or that his turnovers against the Cardinals (one in the 4th which lead to the tying TD and one in OT to give them the win) didn't happen is ridiculous.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    6 of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Starting to sound like Sanchez apologist. Too early? He turns over the ball too much. I'm calling a spade a spade. He can improve but what I see now is rookie that turns over the ball too much. Don't kill me or insult my intelligence fellow fin fans.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Santa Rosa Caliifornia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhenne7 View Post
    I. we had this game won and the fumble killed us plane and simple. But some of you wont see that
    If thats the case then you have to say that our O-Line and blocking cost us the game, on that fumble I would say about 80% of the blame goes on the protection and Tannehill gets about 20% for not recognizing it pre-snap, but its hard to blame the qb when he is getting hit within 2 steps into his 3 step drop. If he can't rely on his protection to at least give him 3 seconds then there isnt much any qb can do.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    Problem is, we didn't win one of the last two games. What we've seen is our QB do well to take our team to the bring of success and then blow it. To act like Tannehill failing to close the deal against the Jets, or that his turnovers against the Cardinals (one in the 4th which lead to the tying TD and one in OT to give them the win) didn't happen is ridiculous.
    Problem is that people think Tannehill is the problem. If you can't see that, no one can help you. It just means you don't understand football.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle Clouds View Post
    Starting to sound like Sanchez apologist. Too early? He turns over the ball too much. I'm calling a spade a spade. He can improve but what I see now is rookie that turns over the ball too much. Don't kill me or insult my intelligence fellow fin fans.
    Are you ****ing retarded did you see how sanchez played today? Pure garbage of a QB who can't complete **** with a better WR core then us and he's in HIS 4TH YEAR TANNEHILL IS IN HIS 5TH GAME WITH A **** WR CORE AND A OLINE WITH HOLES
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    6 of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm literally appalled by the hate spewed by you guys on here. Mods close this thread before any more vaginas are hurt due to someone expressing their opinion. Get a life.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm literally appalled by the hate spewed by you guys on here. Mods close this thread before any more vaginas are hurt due to someone expressing their opinion. Get a life.
    Retard.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    teammates

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    man do you realize that our running game was terrible today, tanny was the offense today. playing in his 4th career game he throw for over 400 yards with a good comp%. he didnt earn those stats in junk time, he controled the game. he wasnt perfect, but he looked better than any qb we have had in the last 15+ years.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Dolphins4lyfe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If chad henne wouldve fumbled that ball in the fourth. this place would be mad. Just like you people liked calling henne out. anybody here can call out anybody from our team, even if the opinion sucks, which in this case it doesnt
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    In Dawn We Trust!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Connecticut
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
    Dale Carnegie

Failure is success if we learn from it.
    Malcolm Forbes

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit.
    Napoleon Hill

You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
    Johnny Cash

Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.
    Morihei Ueshiba

Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.
    Napoleon Hill

No man ever achieved worth-while success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure.
    Napoleon Hill

I could post more, but you all should get the drift. Tannehill will be fine, just give it time.
    Quote Quote