Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: At least this made me smile today!

  1. -11
    Dolph N.Fan's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    4,238
    vCash:
    1052
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Miami is "rebuilding" is a old tired worn out excuse for losing. It would have some merit if Miami was getting blown out week in and week out. Teams rebuilding aren't competitive like Miami is.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    SebasMiamiFan's Avatar
    This Is My House

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    14,342
    vCash:
    5666
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolph N.Fan View Post
    The Miami is "rebuilding" is a old tired worn out excuse for losing. It would have some merit if Miami was getting blown out week in and week out. Team rebuilding aren't competitive like Miami is.
    Agreed






    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    bosco's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    63
    vCash:
    1452
    Loc:
    Stockton, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan View Post
    I'm not a fan of the term rebuilding even if we are. We are a FG and a fumble away from being 3-1.
    I agree that we should be 3-1. Considering we have a rookie QB with not much starting experience, I think that put us in the rebuilding category. Having said that, we are only 1 game back in our division and all is not lost. It's still early and maybe we these receivers can step it up (Hartline excluded) and we can make a run at the AFC East division
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    DphinBillkiller's Avatar
    Touchdown

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    6,443
    vCash:
    7077
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    It was a bright spot on a otherwise dismal day.

    Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    SebasMiamiFan's Avatar
    This Is My House

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    14,342
    vCash:
    5666
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bosco View Post
    I agree that we should be 3-1. Considering we have a rookie QB with not much starting experience, I think that put us in the rebuilding category. Having said that, we are only 1 game back in our division and all is not lost. It's still early and maybe we these receivers can step it up (Hartline excluded) and we can make a run at the AFC East division
    It's not Tannehill costing us the games as much as our major problems. I think we are a solid team that is a lot of bad moves from the management from competing. Had we actually worried about the WR and secondary, this team could compete. This offseason was a disaster. Our biggest acquisitions were Nannee and Marshall who have sucked.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    bosco's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    63
    vCash:
    1452
    Loc:
    Stockton, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan View Post
    It's not Tannehill costing us the games as much as our major problems. I think we are a solid team that is a lot of bad moves from the management from competing. Had we actually worried about the WR and secondary, this team could compete. This offseason was a disaster. Our biggest acquisitions were Nannee and Marshall who have sucked.
    Agreed...but Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm not a huge fan of overspending in the free agent market so I'm going to have to put some faith in the coaching staff that they will make the right choices in next years draft. We have stockpiled some nice picks.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    SebasMiamiFan's Avatar
    This Is My House

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    14,342
    vCash:
    5666
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bosco View Post
    Agreed...but Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm not a huge fan of overspending in the free agent market so I'm going to have to put some faith in the coaching staff that they will make the right choices in next years draft. We have stockpiled some nice picks.
    This would be fine if Ireland hasn't been here for 5 years. It took 1 year for Atlanta to turn it around and they never looked back. Plus I hear this every year from people.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    bosco's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    63
    vCash:
    1452
    Loc:
    Stockton, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan View Post
    This would be fine if Ireland hasn't been here for 5 years. It took 1 year for Atlanta to turn it around and they never looked back. Plus I hear this every year from people.
    Just saying this is the most positive I've been in a long time regarding the potential this team has. I've been a fan since I watch the Fin go perfect 72 as a young kid and I must say I haven't felt this upbeat about the future since the day we drafted Marino.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    finfan54's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    24,402
    vCash:
    15214
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I told bleeding green last week and everyone on here the karma was going to continue and like just wow,

    I am so glad we are where we are and not the Jets because regardless of record right now, it wont be looking like that in 6 weeks.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    SebasMiamiFan's Avatar
    This Is My House

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    14,342
    vCash:
    5666
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bosco View Post
    Just saying this is the most positive I've been in a long time regarding the potential this team has. I've been a fan since I watch the Fin go perfect 72 as a young kid and I must say I haven't felt this upbeat about the future since the day we drafted Marino.
    For me, it's hard to be positive because a lot of the problems just seems like we're cursed. Every bounce, everything that could go wrong. It just seems like things never go our away.

    It also doesn't matter if someone is a 3rd stringer or a HoF, a fumble is a fumble. If we don't fumble the ball today and run out the clock, the game is over. That was a terrible play call to pass there.

    Point is, if we were getting blown out I could understand rebuilding. However, we're competing in games. We're just killing ourselves. It just seems like we're cursed.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. At least this made me smile today!
    By bosco in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 10:42 PM
  2. ESPN Chat: Dolphin Question That Made Me Smile
    By Rhody Phins Fan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 03:59 PM
  3. I Made A Bet Today
    By postermaster in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 01:07 PM
  4. I Made This Today
    By yo_spiderweb in forum Graphics Talk and Requests
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:49 PM
  5. I made these today,what do you think?
    By yo_spiderweb in forum Graphics Talk and Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 08:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •