Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At least this made me smile today!

1. -11
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Miami is "rebuilding" is a old tired worn out excuse for losing. It would have some merit if Miami was getting blown out week in and week out. Teams rebuilding aren't competitive like Miami is.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolph N.Fan View Post
    The Miami is "rebuilding" is a old tired worn out excuse for losing. It would have some merit if Miami was getting blown out week in and week out. Team rebuilding aren't competitive like Miami is.
    Agreed

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Stockton, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan View Post
    I'm not a fan of the term rebuilding even if we are. We are a FG and a fumble away from being 3-1.
    I agree that we should be 3-1. Considering we have a rookie QB with not much starting experience, I think that put us in the rebuilding category. Having said that, we are only 1 game back in our division and all is not lost. It's still early and maybe we these receivers can step it up (Hartline excluded) and we can make a run at the AFC East division
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Touchdown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    It was a bright spot on a otherwise dismal day.

Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bosco View Post
    I agree that we should be 3-1. Considering we have a rookie QB with not much starting experience, I think that put us in the rebuilding category. Having said that, we are only 1 game back in our division and all is not lost. It's still early and maybe we these receivers can step it up (Hartline excluded) and we can make a run at the AFC East division
    It's not Tannehill costing us the games as much as our major problems. I think we are a solid team that is a lot of bad moves from the management from competing. Had we actually worried about the WR and secondary, this team could compete. This offseason was a disaster. Our biggest acquisitions were Nannee and Marshall who have sucked.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Stockton, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's not Tannehill costing us the games as much as our major problems. I think we are a solid team that is a lot of bad moves from the management from competing. Had we actually worried about the WR and secondary, this team could compete. This offseason was a disaster. Our biggest acquisitions were Nannee and Marshall who have sucked.
    Agreed...but Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm not a huge fan of overspending in the free agent market so I'm going to have to put some faith in the coaching staff that they will make the right choices in next years draft. We have stockpiled some nice picks.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Agreed...but Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm not a huge fan of overspending in the free agent market so I'm going to have to put some faith in the coaching staff that they will make the right choices in next years draft. We have stockpiled some nice picks.
    This would be fine if Ireland hasn't been here for 5 years. It took 1 year for Atlanta to turn it around and they never looked back. Plus I hear this every year from people.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Stockton, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This would be fine if Ireland hasn't been here for 5 years. It took 1 year for Atlanta to turn it around and they never looked back. Plus I hear this every year from people.
    Just saying this is the most positive I've been in a long time regarding the potential this team has. I've been a fan since I watch the Fin go perfect 72 as a young kid and I must say I haven't felt this upbeat about the future since the day we drafted Marino.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I told bleeding green last week and everyone on here the karma was going to continue and like just wow,

I am so glad we are where we are and not the Jets because regardless of record right now, it wont be looking like that in 6 weeks.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just saying this is the most positive I've been in a long time regarding the potential this team has. I've been a fan since I watch the Fin go perfect 72 as a young kid and I must say I haven't felt this upbeat about the future since the day we drafted Marino.
    For me, it's hard to be positive because a lot of the problems just seems like we're cursed. Every bounce, everything that could go wrong. It just seems like things never go our away.

It also doesn't matter if someone is a 3rd stringer or a HoF, a fumble is a fumble. If we don't fumble the ball today and run out the clock, the game is over. That was a terrible play call to pass there.

Point is, if we were getting blown out I could understand rebuilding. However, we're competing in games. We're just killing ourselves. It just seems like we're cursed.
    Quote Quote