Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A little laugh at the Jets expense.....

1. -21
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    You do know that if it werent for a kicker we would be 3-1 and leading the division in the standing, right?

With that, reality at 1-3 sucks
    so the kicker threw that INT yesterday, the K blew that lead to kevin Kolb, the K allowed the Jets to score that late TD then win in OT. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Again with the chest-thumping over beating a below-average team. What goals you have achieved!
    where is this chest thumping you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    can't remember exactly what you said but i mentioned that start to the sched and you told me something along the lines of we're gonna roll in those tough early games...but yeah i don't think you actually said any 4-0 stuff...

anyways if you didn't know it already your season is done...hate to break it...ok maybe i don't hate breaking it to jets fans...ha ha...you can't hide the loss of revis and holmes going down means curtains on 2012...new york media gonna pounce
    PLEASE find those posts or I can save you time b/c I never said that.

Maybe our season is done? I won't give up, I've seen worse situations turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    I must say, with all the great 1 oclock games I could have watched on Sunday Ticket, I did not change the station from my CBS local because it was so satisfying watching The Meatballs offense infull high speed action and the team getting shut out.
    you enjoyed choking at Arizona though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    49ers d scored 34 points in Fantasy football..

Awesome..

Who are the Jets playing next week? You may wanna find that teams D and start em.
    we have a breather next week, we only play Houston
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So yes I was sad when Miami lost yesterday, but when I saw that the jets go whooped, I couldn't stop smiling. The bottom line is that we at least showed up and played a great game but the jets just looked down right pathetic. No idea how we lost to this bunch last week. I could not stop laughing when I watched Rex on the post game interview. The look on his face is priceless. I'll be sure to watch that clip at least once a day the rest of this week lol.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Ever notice when some one brings up something you said, or implied, you tell them they are better than that? And that they should such comments to lesser posters?

That being said, the original post was pretty clever.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    when I think good posters post nonsense I will tell them they are better than that.

you and I disagree on what is clever.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    where is this chest thumping you speak of?
    You keep saying that the Jets beat the Dolphins. Yes okay, and? The Dolphins aren't a good team. Not one person here believes anything otherwise. It isn't an accomplishment to beat the Dolphins in OT by 3.

Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have houston and Andre on my fantasy team LOL. How many points are 49ers defense this week? Houston better rape arguable the worse QB in the league could be mistaken for a rookie.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    You keep saying that the Jets beat the Dolphins. Yes okay, and? The Dolphins aren't a good team. Not one person here believes anything otherwise. It isn't an accomplishment to beat the Dolphins in OT by 3.
    apparently many think that, so much so after a Miami loss they are making fun of the Jets
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Am I on speaker phone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    apparently many think that, so much so after a Miami loss they are making fun of the Jets
    Its simple Junc. Surely you realise the Jets are a "not good" team that is getting worse. The Dolphins are a not-good team that is getting better. It's really that simple.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    when I think good posters post nonsense I will tell them they are better than that.

you and I disagree on what is clever.
    Nobody here anointed you the "voice of reason." You are anything but that. You are a blind Jest homer who is obviously quite young with a very unrealistic view on the Jest and Dolphins.

As for this board, in your ten years on this board, you have seen an overwhelming body of posts and sentiment that is highly, highly critical of the Dolphins, and very, very even keeled on the few successes. If you want to create a straw man by picking on a few outlier posts, then that is highly ironic considering what a ridiculous homer you are for the Jests. I mean criticism coming out of the Jests own locker room, you dismiss with your blind homerism. Then you want to play the "voice of reason" card. It's beyond unreasonable and laughable.

And let's not forget the ridiculous hypocrisy. The Dolphins beat the Jests, and it's all about how Jests are actually better. Now the Jests fluke one out, and it's about actually winning the game.

The blind homers and/or Dolphin marketing people that post on here are ridiculed beyond belief, as are you. But an inconsistent, hypocritical, blind homer is in no position to self-anoint himself as the voice of reason. Troll is more like it. I sure as heck don't like the blind homer Dolphin folks, but especially have no tolerance for the Jests fans that do the same on a Dolphin board.

PS You can spot the Dolphin marketers. They have sigs and quotes that are to promote home games, and don't admit even the most blatant negative things. Like Junc is with the Jests.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Penthos View Post
    Its simple Junc. Surely you realise the Jets are a "not good" team that is getting worse. The Dolphins are a not-good team that is getting better. It's really that simple.
    But the Jets have a QB with 4 road playoff wins, we don't.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceGalactic Empire medal
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    buttfumble completing only 50.9 pct of passes on throws 5 yds or fewer, per @ESPNStatsInfo. Non-statistical analysis: That stinks. #Jets
    Bill Romanowski ‏@billromanowski
    buttfumble doesn't love football and it shows. #Jets
    Retweeted by Adam Schefter
    @ESPNtheGnome: Rookie Ryan Tannehill threw for 328 MORE yards yesterday than Mark buttfumble #Dolphins #Jets
    Quote Quote