Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A little laugh at the Jets expense.....

1. -31
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    apparently many think that, so much so after a Miami loss they are making fun of the Jets
    You guys are supposed to be contending right?

buttfumble is in his 4th year right?

You got shut out at home right?

It should have been 41-0 right?
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-o-rama View Post
    You guys are supposed to be contending right?

buttfumble is in his 4th year right?

You got shut out at home right?

It should have been 41-0 right?
    it should have been much less than 34-0 actually but who cares? we got beat up and lost. It happens(cough, cough week 1).
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Tatious View Post
    Nobody here anointed you the "voice of reason." You are anything but that. You are a blind Jest homer who is obviously quite young with a very unrealistic view on the Jest and Dolphins.

As for this board, in your ten years on this board, you have seen an overwhelming body of posts and sentiment that is highly, highly critical of the Dolphins, and very, very even keeled on the few successes. If you want to create a straw man by picking on a few outlier posts, then that is highly ironic considering what a ridiculous homer you are for the Jests. I mean criticism coming out of the Jests own locker room, you dismiss with your blind homerism. Then you want to play the "voice of reason" card. It's beyond unreasonable and laughable.

And let's not forget the ridiculous hypocrisy. The Dolphins beat the Jests, and it's all about how Jests are actually better. Now the Jests fluke one out, and it's about actually winning the game.

The blind homers and/or Dolphin marketing people that post on here are ridiculed beyond belief, as are you. But an inconsistent, hypocritical, blind homer is in no position to self-anoint himself as the voice of reason. Troll is more like it. I sure as heck don't like the blind homer Dolphin folks, but especially have no tolerance for the Jests fans that do the same on a Dolphin board.

PS You can spot the Dolphin marketers. They have sigs and quotes that are to promote home games, and don't admit even the most blatant negative things. Like Junc is with the Jests.

In my book he almost single handedly fuels my hatred for the jets...I suppose he takes pleasure in that. He is a masterful troll, but a troll nonetheless...and he gets heralded for it on this site with rewards and ****.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it should have been much less than 34-0 actually but who cares? we got beat up and lost. It happens(cough, cough week 1).
    Bills put up 28 points...you guys got shut out at home by a west coast team that had to play at 1pm eastern...

You know how much of a difference that makes since you threw it in our face after the raider game. 49'ers are obviously a higher caliber team than the raiders but you couldn't even put up 3 points.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How the hell Sparano gets another gig this soon is beyond me. The Jets are overrated anyway and will be much exposed without Holmes and Revis.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kicker makes the kick, no OT, we win! Same as against you guys. Kicker makes the kick no OT, we win

I enjoyed watching the Jets get blown out much more than I creid to see us lose another game because of our kicker.
    so the kicker threw that INT yesterday, the K blew that lead to kevin Kolb, the K allowed the Jets to score that late TD then win in OT. Good to know.

where is this chest thumping you speak of?

PLEASE find those posts or I can save you time b/c I never said that.

Maybe our season is done? I won't give up, I've seen worse situations turn around.

you enjoyed choking at Arizona though, right?

we have a breather next week, we only play Houston
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Kicker makes the kick, no OT, we win! Same as against you guys. Kicker makes the kick no OT, we win

I enjoyed watching the Jets get blown out much more than I creid to see us lose another game because of our kicker.
    Stephen Hill catches the TD no OT, the proper call made on the fasano drop no OT. we can play this game all day, the botom line is we made plays to win late and you didn't. Our QB set up a chip shot FG, yours set up a near 50 yarder.

I hoped you enjoyed us getting blown out, I enjoyed you guys choking in AZ and watching 2 ex-Jets seal your fate.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Our true fate is that Miami is a team on the up and up and NYJ are a team on the down and down
    Stephen Hill catches the TD no OT, the proper call made on the fasano drop no OT. we can play this game all day, the botom line is we made plays to win late and you didn't. Our QB set up a chip shot FG, yours set up a near 50 yarder.

I hoped you enjoyed us getting blown out, I enjoyed you guys choking in AZ and watching 2 ex-Jets seal your fate.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Our true fate is that Miami is a team on the up and up and NYJ are a team on the down and down
    I know, Miami is on the rise, the Jets are doomed. I hear it EVERY year.
    Quote Quote