Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Week 5 predictions

1. -101
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why the **** do these Bengal fans have to be such large ******s? They make Junc look like a top tier poster. In all seriousness though, we had a Green Bay fan on here that was nothing but respectful, and now we have to deal with people with little dick syndrome? I mean we get it. You guys have been irrelevant all throughout your history, but no need to be such large homosexuals.
    Quote Quote  

2. -102
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whodey23 View Post
    so we are better than you, more playoff appearances, and 3-1 compared to 1-3, and you still havent posted your prediction for this week yet?

Who have you played that's worth bragging about? You beat the Jags, Browns, and Redskins. Every team we have played has been ranked top 5 and we only lost to a field goal for two of them.
    Quote Quote  

3. -103
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by B.A.B. View Post
    Lol Louisville. One of the greatest moments I've seen in life was watching my Cats **** all over you bums in New Orleans. I lived in and went to UofL for a year. Your city isn't impressive, man.

And i suggest you do your research on Andy. Maybe that was happening when he was a rookie last year. Check the deep throw numbers. Not just AJ he's completing to down the field. And his size doesn't matter. AJ is just better, man. He's made leaps from where he was at last year. I'm sure Smith will make a play or 2, but you can't shut AJ down. And if you did, that means your other guys are getting annihilated or AJ missed his flight
    A UK fan AND a Bungles fan? Good lord you just ooze ignorance don't you?

Maybe the city of Louisville isn't impressive, but it's a heck of alot nicer than Cincinnati. And its not even close.
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

4. -104
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by beanh8er View Post
    Why the **** do these Bengal fans have to be such large ******s? They make Junc look like a top tier poster. In all seriousness though, we had a Green Bay fan on here that was nothing but respectful, and now we have to deal with people with little dick syndrome? I mean we get it. You guys have been irrelevant all throughout your history, but no need to be such large homosexuals.
    Well said amigo

Quote Quote  

5. -105
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cincy
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whodey23 View Post
    The Idiocy of this post and ignorance of yourself isn't enough to get worked up over. You and I both know you don't believe that, and if you do, me smacking you isn't going to do anything but possibly knock some sense into you, and I'm not sure I want to do that.
    Yeah!
    Quote Quote  

6. -106
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cincy
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Actually guys Cincinnati isnt all that bad. We have a river and stuff and the women are .......easier than most. Go Bengals!
    Quote Quote  

7. -107
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    56-3

Tannehill throws for 506 yards and 6 touchdowns!

Reggie Bush 232 yards and 2 touchdowns!

Dan Carpenter hits a field goal for them...
    Quote Quote  

8. -108
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Late to the party and not reading 10 pages. Bengals fan WHODEY!! mother ****ers that's right. Respectfully of course, here to talk about upcoming game don't care what happened in past between the two franchises it's irrelevant new year new teams and so on. Noticed that you guy's are at least better than you have been in a while jury is still out on Tannehill. I just feel the bengals a further along in the process still have some thing to prove themselves but i think the talent we have all around is more than we have had ever and ceiling is much higher. Bengals 35 dolphins 28
    Quote Quote  

9. -109
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
    Late to the party and not reading 10 pages. Bengals fan WHODEY!! mother ****ers that's right. Respectfully of course, here to talk about upcoming game don't care what happened in past between the two franchises it's irrelevant new year new teams and so on. Noticed that you guy's are at least better than you have been in a while jury is still out on Tannehill. I just feel the bengals a further along in the process still have some thing to prove themselves but i think the talent we have all around is more than we have had ever and ceiling is much higher. Bengals 35 dolphins 28
    wrong thread, go to the dolphins forum, and theres a cincinnati bengals forum. its real fun over there.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fin_Frenzy_84 View Post
    56-3

Tannehill throws for 506 yards and 6 touchdowns!

Reggie Bush 232 yards and 2 touchdowns!

Dan Carpenter hits a field goal for them...
    see my post above... the same goes for you...
    Quote Quote  

10. -110
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you guys wanted to talk **** you are now in the depths. Have it at, you can call each other flaming retarded homosexual ass ****ers if you want or straight retarded flaming ass ****ers if you'd like.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote