Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 5 predictions

1. -31
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorFins View Post
    20-17 don't see them being much better then the cardinals
    in favor of the bengals? cause if theyre not much better than the cardinals, that means they are a little bit better, but not by much, which means since the cardinals beat you, so should the bengals right? just making sure i understand.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

you gave up 28 to the browns how are they doing LMAO
    about as well as the jets, only difference is we WON the game, you fail. again, it doesnt matter if we give up 28 if we score more than 28. but i guess you guys like to base everything off of yards acquired not points, so ya, your right, you put up 400 yrds against the cardinals so you got a moral victory even though you still lost.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!RadioactiveHalo Legendary1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11

FH

Quote Originally Posted by whodey23 View Post
    in favor of the bengals? cause if theyre not much better than the cardinals, that means they are a little bit better, but not by much, which means since the cardinals beat you, so should the bengals right? just making sure i understand.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

about as well as the jets, only difference is we WON the game, you fail. again, it doesnt matter if we give up 28 if we score more than 28. but i guess you guys like to base everything off of yards acquired not points, so ya, your right, you put up 400 yrds against the cardinals so you got a moral victory even though you still lost.
    You don't like to look to deep into things do you? You think you're better then the pats up there with houston and 49ers too?
    Last edited by rob19; 10-02-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: P.A
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You don't like to look to deep into things do you? You think you're better then the pats up there with houston and 79ers too?
    hmmm, wasnt aware of a 79ers team... please tell me, what conference do they play in? the CFL?
    Last edited by rob19; 10-02-2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: P.A
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    as expected theirs nothing to do in cincinnati http://boards.bengals.com/showthread...103070&page=10

look at some of the post from these retards:
    "I noticed the thread Why I Trade the Extra 2nd-Round Pick for a Wide Receiver NOW on their site.

We've got 7 WRs (and Jordan Shipley might have healed up by now as well). If we could part with one and get a 2nd rounder from the 'Phins (I'm not sure where that 2nd rounder came from which might impact whether we picked early or late in the round) I'd say we should do it after Sunday's game, regardless of outcome. Don't get me wrong, I love our WRs, and I want to win NOW, but I also think stockpiling a bunch of 2nd round picks could make this team absolutely sick long into the future. Right now, it seems like we'll need to spend high picks on CB, LB, and DE.

I'd give up just about anyone other than Hawk and Green (so Binns, Tate, Jones, Sanu, or Whalen)."

They actually believe that whatever posted on forums can actually have an impact in real life trade deals in the NFL let alone be delusional enough to think those receiver be worth 2nd round picks
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Donut Enthusiast

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jacksonville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lol coming from a guy that lives in Jacksonville. Shouldnt you be a Jaguars fan?
    I moved from cincy to Jacksonville by personal preference. Cincy had far too many meth labs for me personally. 1 more question? Does it hurt to be 3-1 and still irrelevant? It has too.
    Watch me jiggle all the way to the DWTS finals!

Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    as expected theirs nothing to do in cincinnati http://boards.bengals.com/showthread...103070&page=10

look at some of the post from these retards:
    "I noticed the thread Why I Trade the Extra 2nd-Round Pick for a Wide Receiver NOW on their site.

We've got 7 WRs (and Jordan Shipley might have healed up by now as well). If we could part with one and get a 2nd rounder from the 'Phins (I'm not sure where that 2nd rounder came from which might impact whether we picked early or late in the round) I'd say we should do it after Sunday's game, regardless of outcome. Don't get me wrong, I love our WRs, and I want to win NOW, but I also think stockpiling a bunch of 2nd round picks could make this team absolutely sick long into the future. Right now, it seems like we'll need to spend high picks on CB, LB, and DE.

I'd give up just about anyone other than Hawk and Green (so Binns, Tate, Jones, Sanu, or Whalen)."

They actually believe that whatever posted on forums can actually have an impact in real life trade deals in the NFL let alone be delusional enough to think those receiver be worth 2nd round picks
    ahhh, i see, you have the gonads to go over and creep on the boards, but not register and post there. congratulations.
    Last edited by rob19; 10-02-2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: P.A
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fatkirstyalley View Post
    I moved from cincy to Jacksonville by personal preference. Cincy had far too many meth labs for me personally. 1 more question? Does it hurt to be 3-1 and still irrelevant? It has too.
    lol not as bad as it would hurt to be 1-3 and lose "close, hard fought games in OT." and still not get any credit for those Moral Victories you dolphins fans put so much stock in since you have nothing else to build your confidence in a bad team.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Phins Up!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cudahy, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Week 5 predictions

the only team they played? pretty sure theyre 3-1 which means they've played 4 teams. and beat 3 of them... who have you guys beat? and you lost to the jets. tell me, how well are the jets doing this season? LMAO exactly.
    Oh well dude, get to the playoffs and get waxed. I don't see why people say we've been to the playoffs. Who gives a sh**. Its all or nothing, you either win or lose. So, sorry to bust your balls, but the benguls have a -56.78% chance of winning the Superbowl.

Follow me on Twitter @vlatifi

Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lol not as bad as it would hurt to be 1-3 and lose "close, hard fought games in OT." and still not get any credit for those Moral Victories you dolphins fans put so much stock in since you have nothing else to build your confidence in a bad team.
    Stop acting like the NFL recognizes you as contenders let alone beat any good teams if anything you're on par with bad teams having some close games with them but getting your **** rocked by the ravens. I'm more worried about the rams
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Phins Up!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cudahy, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Week 5 predictions

the only team they played? pretty sure theyre 3-1 which means they've played 4 teams. and beat 3 of them... who have you guys beat? and you lost to the jets. tell me, how well are the jets doing this season? LMAO exactly.
    And I think the pats would've taken 1 loss in the regular season to get the Superbowl ring in '08. But you're going to be a retard from Cincinnati and disagree.

Follow me on Twitter @vlatifi
    Quote Quote