Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 111

Thread: Week 5 predictions

  1. -81
    BigPapaKain's Avatar
    Who-Dey!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2012
    Posts:
    33
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Toledo, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Not sure how you guys do things on Bengals forums, but we don't ban opponents fans after losses. My guess is though that if the Bengals do lose on Sunday, you probably won't be logging back in.
    You probably don't read all the posts, either.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -82
    Nublar7's Avatar
    FinHeaven Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    35,197
    vCash:
    129719
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
    You probably don't read all the posts, either.
    Not sure what you are trying to say, but if you are talking about reading posts on a Bengals forum, you are right, I don't read them. Don't really care to visit opposing forums.

    Quote Quote  

  3. -83
    BigPapaKain's Avatar
    Who-Dey!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2012
    Posts:
    33
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Toledo, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Not sure what you are trying to say, but if you are talking about reading posts on a Bengals forum, you are right, I don't read them. Don't really care to visit opposing forums.
    I'm talking about how me and several others have already said we'll be back Monday, come Hell or high water.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -84
    Nublar7's Avatar
    FinHeaven Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    35,197
    vCash:
    129719
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
    I'm talking about how me and several others have already said we'll be back Monday, come Hell or high water.
    Words are one thing, action is another. Maybe you didn't read what I wrote, but I predicted you won't be back on Monday if the Dolphins win. I don't know you or your "friends", but my dealings with past big talking opposing fans is that once things go bad they disappear into the night. Maybe you will prove me wrong, but I have my doubts.

    I love talking football with opposing fans when they actually want to have legitimate conversations. What I don't like is when people only want to troll and talk smack. Not saying all the Bengals fans that have come here are doing that, but there are definitely a large amount of them doing it. If you want to talk smack and troll, please post in the Depths Of The Seas forum. If you want to have an intelligent conversation/debate, feel free to post in this forum.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -85
    BigPapaKain's Avatar
    Who-Dey!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2012
    Posts:
    33
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Toledo, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Words are one thing, action is another. Maybe you didn't read what I wrote, but I predicted you won't be back on Monday if the Dolphins win. I don't know you or your "friends", but my dealings with past big talking opposing fans is that once things go bad they disappear into the night. Maybe you will prove me wrong, but I have my doubts.

    I love talking football with opposing fans when they actually want to have legitimate conversations. What I don't like is when people only want to troll and talk smack. Not saying all the Bengals fans that have come here are doing that, but there are definitely a large amount of them doing it. If you want to talk smack and troll, please post in the Depths Of The Seas forum. If you want to have an intelligent conversation/debate, feel free to post in this forum.
    I've actually been trying to do that in the other topic.

    I think I finally got a few posters to get over the fact that I'm not hear to bash...mostly.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -86
    whodey23's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2012
    Posts:
    126
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Words are one thing, action is another. Maybe you didn't read what I wrote, but I predicted you won't be back on Monday if the Dolphins win. I don't know you or your "friends", but my dealings with past big talking opposing fans is that once things go bad they disappear into the night. Maybe you will prove me wrong, but I have my doubts.

    I love talking football with opposing fans when they actually want to have legitimate conversations. What I don't like is when people only want to troll and talk smack. Not saying all the Bengals fans that have come here are doing that, but there are definitely a large amount of them doing it. If you want to talk smack and troll, please post in the Depths Of The Seas forum. If you want to have an intelligent conversation/debate, feel free to post in this forum.
    I was only doing that to ruffle a few "fins", now that that's been accomplished I can have some intelligent conversations. but if I get hit with a fins win 35-0 post Im gonna smack it with the stupidity it deserves.

    ---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

    fair enough?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -87
    Dbest's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2009
    Posts:
    378
    vCash:
    1497
    Loc:
    Ft Myers, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    45-0 fins
    Quote Quote  

  8. -88
    whodey23's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2012
    Posts:
    126
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbest View Post
    45-0 fins
    The Idiocy of this post and ignorance of yourself isn't enough to get worked up over. You and I both know you don't believe that, and if you do, me smacking you isn't going to do anything but possibly knock some sense into you, and I'm not sure I want to do that.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -89
    jason_taylor's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    4,150
    vCash:
    8393
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whodey23 View Post
    oooh you're such a badass. eating 5 hamburgers, im gonna take a guess and say that this is you...http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...gMw_BIK8-1.jpg

    and you're way off on your prediction.

    ---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------



    you're calling the bengals a weak team? they're 3-1, and have done the beating up on bad teams, im pretty sure the 1-3 dolphins fall into the category of a "bad team"
    you will get all of the Miami Dolphins you will want on sunday and i bet ya that we wonthave to worrie about seing your ass bk here on Monday

    Miami 24 bungals 17

    Quote Quote  

  10. -90
    whodey23's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2012
    Posts:
    126
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_taylor View Post
    you will get all of the Miami Dolphins you will want on sunday and i bet ya that we wonthave to worrie about seing your ass bk here on Monday

    Miami 24 bungals 17
    this is a more realistic post, however incorrect it is, atleast the score is believable. and ill be back here all day sunday and all day monday.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 6 Predictions...
    By Tru Balla in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 02:34 PM
  2. Week 10 Predictions
    By twg76 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 11:33 AM
  3. Week 8 predictions
    By Flipper2334 in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2003, 07:12 PM
  4. Week 7 Predictions
    By PASQUALE in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2003, 03:26 PM
  5. Week 8 Predictions
    By Migs182005 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2002, 10:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •