Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, Robert Woods, who do you target in next years draft?

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace is not coming. No quality free agents come to Miami thanks to Jeff Ireland.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hunter has the highest ceiling of those you mentioned...but he is also the most raw. If I am going to spend a 1st rounder on a receiver It better be on someone who is going to make an immediate impact. You also left on Marquess Wilson who is a stud. Steadman Bailey in the 2nd would be a great idea as well. Best case scenario would be to get a guy like Jennings in FA and then add Bailey in the 2nd. Then you have a 1st, 2nd, and 2 3rds to add another pass rusher, CB, S, and TE (or BPA those are just positions of need IMO)
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDolphin618 View Post
    Hunter has the highest ceiling of those you mentioned...but he is also the most raw. If I am going to spend a 1st rounder on a receiver It better be on someone who is going to make an immediate impact. You also left on Marquess Wilson who is a stud. Steadman Bailey in the 2nd would be a great idea as well. Best case scenario would be to get a guy like Jennings in FA and then add Bailey in the 2nd. Then you have a 1st, 2nd, and 2 3rds to add another pass rusher, CB, S, and TE (or BPA those are just positions of need IMO)
    That's how I'd attack it as well. Would love to see Miami get at least one impact pass rusher in this draft, but even better if they landed two. If the team can partially solve the wr issue in free agency it really opens up some nice possibilities in the draft. I might take CK's guy Bjoern Werner in round 1, Steadman Bailey and Chase Thomas in round 2. Something like that.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like Robert Woods.

Tough kid, works hard, a gamer.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    No doubt we need another WR opposite Hartline, but I can't imagine how we let one of the top notch pass rushers coming out this year go by. Both are big needs and WRs are easier to come by in FA and/or trades, IMO. The quality of pass rusher this year is far higher than WR.

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Or we could just draft Tennessee. Justin Hunter in the first round, DaRick Rogers (who transfered from Tennessee after being arrested), and Cordarrelle Patterson.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoRadioactiveCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorygrant83 View Post
    Best case: Hunter, Hartline, Bess, Matthews, Mike Wallace. Miami's receiving corp would become very good over night.
    Doubtful we'll have the cap space, after re-signing all our own players we want to keep, for a Mike Wallace...especially when I think we can get Greg Jennings for less money. Wallace wants something like $11 million a season...I think we can get Greg Jennings for less than $10 million a season.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PSL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    No doubt we need another WR opposite Hartline, but I can't imagine how we let one of the top notch pass rushers coming out this year go by. Both are big needs and WRs are easier to come by in FA and/or trades, IMO. The quality of pass rusher this year is far higher than WR.
    Plus it's easier to find talent at WR in the second round vs. pass rushers.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland
    Thanks / No Thanks

Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, Robert Woods, who do you target in next years draft?

I'd like Allen and or hunter. Not a big fan of woods. Allen reminds me of Marshall a bit. He has amazing agility for a guy his size and makes great moves after the catch. Hunter reminds me of AJ Green. Not the fastest guy but good enough deep speed and he knows how to create separation in his routes.

I think I like Allen a bit more but I like the idea of trying to double up at the position.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gregorygrant83 View Post
    Or we could just draft Tennessee. Justin Hunter in the first round, DaRick Rogers (who transfered from Tennessee after being arrested), and Cordarrelle Patterson.
    Rodgers is a worse arullius Ben. No thanks
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by fininpsl View Post
    Plus it's easier to find talent at WR in the second round vs. pass rushers.
    I'm just thinking value. There are some legit pass rushers coming out this year while most of the WRs have sometimes serious question marks.
    Quote Quote