Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
this teams gonna be picking around pick #20...seriously doubt keenan allens getting there...very polished...although i have some reservations about his long speed...saw him get run down in the open field on a play against arizona st that i felt like he should have separated and scored...still at that size id he runs mid 4.5's or better i don't see him getting to us...one thing though kid comes off to me as a smart football player and route runner so he fits what we want and need for this o...

i'd pretty much tell you to eliminate any of these wr prospects that don't play smart or are problem children...i don't see them as fits at all...guys i do see in play are robert woods allen if he got to us marquess wilson if he comes out also terrence williams steadman bailey and in the slot i could see tavon austin or ryan swope...

think smart team oriented wrs and guys that can read coverage and db leverage...
I doubt he will be there also... That pick should be used on a pass rusher or secondary player if he is not there.