Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 221

Thread: Oh YEA! ITS ON!

  1. -11
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,876
    vCash:
    20448
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Romney, 25 years of acquiring, bloodletting companies, cutting labor costs to the bone in order to flip them for profit.. and/or shipping jobs offshore (as well as his wealth from these misadventures to tax shelters). But yes, it looked last night like it was Obama who was wearing the too-tight magic underwear.






    "geno and idzik have done the impossible: make jets fans wish
    the tanny/sanchez days were here again" > Darksider, Jetnation

    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,256
    vCash:
    195
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Rob, bro, just smoke your weed and chill. None of this will effect you. Unless of course you get the Obama phone. You may lose that. Im sure your weed hookup is within walking distance though so its all good for you. Let the adults with jobs sort this out.
    Romney's going to have to up his game to beat Obama and his phone.

    Economy and foreign issues? Screw it, i want the Romney flat screen. Bitch better be a Sharp or ill vote Gary Johnson out of spite. And none of that 3D crap.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    COphinphan89's Avatar
    Ours is the fury.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    5,541
    vCash:
    7265
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would love to hear Dovahkiin's spin on this.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    DRAGONBORN

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    252
    vCash:
    1541
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    I would love to hear Dovahkiin's spin on this.
    Mitt Romney verbally abused Obuma last night! I was up off of my couch celebrating like I was watching a football game. I strolled into my office this morning walking with a limp because my wallet felt a tad bit heavier than usual. Even high fived my secretary.

    **** BIG BIRD!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,944
    vCash:
    15691
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Oh YEA! ITS ON!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Romney, 25 years of acquiring, bloodletting companies, cutting labor costs to the bone in order to flip them for profit.. and/or shipping jobs offshore (as well as his wealth from these misadventures to tax shelters). But yes, it looked last night like it was Obama who was wearing the too-tight magic underwear.
    Yeah, that is capitalism, my friend. Despite all the liberal union rhetoric, jobs do not exist because someone is there to fill it. They exist because someone invested money and has a need for a skill set. People do not start or grow businesses to see how many people they can employ, they start or grow them to make a profit. Part of making a profit is filling your necessary labor with the best balance of cost and skill. Labor is often a company's greatest ongoing cost. If the domestic labor market is too expensive or under skilled then the jobs will move offshore or businesses will fail. That is why it is critical to create the best possible business environment here in the US as possible...it keeps the money and jobs here.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    Statler Waldorf's Avatar
    Bench Warmer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    1,262
    vCash:
    1284
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    The opinion that I keep seeing (and mostly agree with) is that Romney won because he was more aggressive and organized while the President was simply too docile, but nothing about winning on substance or argumentation. On that front, I think they were both equally weak.

    The only thing I've seen so far regarding facts is that Romney's denial of the $5 trillion tax cut doesn't fly.
    I find it hilarious that Obama supporters would have the audacity to whine about being beat by style rather than substance. The only reason Obama ever was elected in the first place was because of style and not substance. Fact check also found that Obama’s “tax cuts for shipping jobs overseas” claim was factually untrue, so I guess that knife cuts both ways. I have watched hundreds of debates, and I have never seen a blowout like this one, from start to finish it wasn’t even close.
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    Ilovemyfins4eva's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    7,624
    vCash:
    4711
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    I find it hilarious that Obama supporters would have the audacity to whine about being beat by style rather than substance. The only reason Obama ever was elected in the first place was because of style and not substance. Fact check also found that Obama’s “tax cuts for shipping jobs overseas” claim was factually untrue, so I guess that knife cuts both ways. I have watched hundreds of debates, and I have never seen a blowout like this one, from start to finish it wasn’t even close.
    when people on msnbc like chris matthews who maybe the biggest obama supporter out there are conceding that romney won the debate last night u know it wasn't close because it would take a lot ( such as last night) to concede that.

    romney still has along way to go to win this election and is still an underdog, but last night was deff a positive for him and a big negative for obama.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Statler Waldorf's Avatar
    Bench Warmer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    1,262
    vCash:
    1284
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    when people on msnbc like chris matthews who maybe the biggest obama supporter out there are conceding that romney won the debate last night u know it wasn't close because it would take a lot ( such as last night) to concede that.

    romney still has along way to go to win this election and is still an underdog, but last night was deff a positive for him and a big negative for obama.
    Yes I completely agree, I even told my best friend before the debate, “Romney could kill this thing and the media would never admit he actually won.” I was happy to be wrong though; I guess when you kill it that badly even the media is forced to concede it. I am not convinced he’s the underdog though, undecided voters historically always break for the challenger nearly 100 percent; that would put Romney up 53-47 on Obama as we speak, and I don’t even think it will end up being that close because Republicans historically out perform their polling (Reagan was down by 8 points to Carter at this point and that election was not even close).
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    Eshlemon's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    4,833
    vCash:
    1529
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    The opinion that I keep seeing (and mostly agree with) is that Romney won because he was more aggressive and organized while the President was simply too docile, but nothing about winning on substance or argumentation. On that front, I think they were both equally weak.

    The only thing I've seen so far regarding facts is that Romney's denial of the $5 trillion tax cut doesn't fly.
    Would say Obama thought he was going to win just by coming out and lacing them up and seemed like he thought the game is won and playing prevent defense. Expect that won't be the case next debate and Romney better not get complacent.

    The 5 trillion is mostly fiction...from Obama. Many of the other stuff is the same old same old, especially regarding healthcare, whether Obamacare cut 700 billion in medicare or 20 million lose insurance or Ryancare cost seniors $6000 and end medicare. Others tend to be exagerated or misses on the numbers with jist of the statments right...not surprising given the tremendous amount of numbers and stats being thrown around by the candidates.

    Fact Checking the Presidential Debate in Denver
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ate-in-denver/
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    Ilovemyfins4eva's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    7,624
    vCash:
    4711
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    Yes I completely agree, I even told my best friend before the debate, “Romney could kill this thing and the media would never admit he actually won.” I was happy to be wrong though; I guess when you kill it that badly even the media is forced to concede it. I am not convinced he’s the underdog though, undecided voters historically always break for the challenger nearly 100 percent; that would put Romney up 53-47 on Obama as we speak, and I don’t even think it will end up being that close because Republicans historically out perform their polling (Reagan was down by 8 points to Carter at this point and that election was not even close).
    i hope
    your right man, but its going to take a lot more to win. trust me though, i will be just as happy as u if obama is out of office come jan.

    looking forward to the final 2 debates, and especially next week ryan vs biden, that should be entertaining.
    Quote Quote  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •