Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh YEA! ITS ON!

1. -21
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There were no winners in last nights debate, only losers, the American people and the Constitution.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    i hope
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    your right man, but its going to take a lot more to win. trust me though, i will be just as happy as u if obama is out of office come jan.

looking forward to the final 2 debates, and especially next week ryan vs biden, that should be entertaining.

I am just going off of what has historically taken place in these elections; the incumbent never wins if he’s polling below 50 percent. However, I completely agree with you, it will be tough because we can’t underestimate just how vicious the Obama campaign can be once they realize they’re in trouble. We’re going to see all kinds of fictional wars on woman and gays, and how Republicans hate old people and want to go back to the days of segregation…blah…blah…blah. Fortunately, I think the American voting public isn’t going to buy any of that, all they know is that the economy is horrible and has been horrible for Obama’s entire presidency. The last person I would want to be right now (besides Mark Sanchez) is Joe Biden, his friend just laid an egg in a debate and now there is more pressure for him to do well against Paul Ryan, and everyone knows that Ryan is as sharp as they come when it comes to the economy. Gaff alert!
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Romney won yes but did so by changing his whole stance on viturally everything, Obama just didnt call him out on it. I definitely cant vote for Romney what the hell is this guy standing for? he does not want to cut taxes for the rich? thats a different stance then the one he has already given for the past year. he does not want to cut education? thats new. how the heck can this guy oppose the simpson bowles? hes an idiot
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    There were no winners in last nights debate, only losers, the American people and the Constitution.
    Yawn. Your crowd has been repeating the same bull**** ever since Americans were allowed to vote.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick1 View Post
    I definitely cant vote for Romney what the hell is this guy standing for?

…but you can vote for Obama? Was Obama for traditional marriage when he was elected? Is he for traditional marriage now? Was Obama for shutting down Gitmo when he was elected? Is he for shutting it down now? Obama said you never want to raise taxes during economic downturn, but now he wants to raise taxes during economic downturn? The man’s a political chameleon.

he does not want to cut taxes for the rich? thats a different stance then the one he has already given for the past year.

He wants to cut their rates but not the share they end up paying, that’s the same position he’s had for the last year.

he does not want to cut education? thats new. how the heck can this guy oppose the simpson bowles? hes an idiot

I guess when you’re out of good ideas just personally attack the man; the game plan of the left.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Pretty positive that I won last night. Cheers to future business ventures, my friend!
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    when did I personally attack him by calling him an idiot because of a stucturely sound plan to erase the deficit which he opposes which paul ryan himself supported, except for when its more convenient not too? yea Im guilty for attacking his lack of support
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and let me ask you about this tax plan, the same one you say wont cut their share? that doesnt check out

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/08/rom...e-tax-promise/

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

sounds nice on the surface but thats not your plan governor
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    furthermore how did Obama raise taxes again? certainly not on the middle class which if you were paying attention 4 years ago he promised not to raise taxes on the middle class. which checks out

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...their-lowest-/
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh, of course Statler would be a staunch partisan evangelical. Great, and I thought his shtick was confined to the religion forum...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote