Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh YEA! ITS ON!

1. -31
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    Yawn. Your crowd has been repeating the same bull**** ever since Americans were allowed to vote.
    Both these guys don't have our interests at heart and especially can't stand our liberties.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    He wants to cut their rates but not the share they end up paying, that’s the same position he’s had for the last year.
    His position is that he'll cut the rates, but to make it revenue neutral he'll also get rid of deductions. Which as a public accountant I find hilarious because rich people don't get those deductions anyway. Those deductions get phased out for people in the high brackets. So basically he's saying that he'll cut the tax rates for the rich, and the middle class won't get deductions (middle class tax hike). That would be bad enough, but to make it even worse, there is no way that taking away deductions would even come close to offsetting the rate cuts he wants to put in place.

Cutting the rates but not the share they end up paying is code for tax cuts for the rich and tax hikes for the middle class and it's a lie.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Rob, bro, just smoke your weed and chill. None of this will effect you. Unless of course you get the Obama phone. You may lose that. Im sure your weed hookup is within walking distance though so its all good for you. Let the adults with jobs sort this out.
    "I'm immune to facts and reasoning"
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    Yawn. Your crowd has been repeating the same bull**** ever since Americans were allowed to vote.
    He's right at least to some degree. NDAA is proof-positive. Last time I checked Due Process of Law was a basic constitutional right.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshlemon View Post
    Would say Obama thought he was going to win just by coming out and lacing them up and seemed like he thought the game is won and playing prevent defense. Expect that won't be the case next debate and Romney better not get complacent.

The 5 trillion is mostly fiction...from Obama. Many of the other stuff is the same old same old, especially regarding healthcare, whether Obamacare cut 700 billion in medicare or 20 million lose insurance or Ryancare cost seniors $6000 and end medicare. Others tend to be exagerated or misses on the numbers with jist of the statments right...not surprising given the tremendous amount of numbers and stats being thrown around by the candidates.

Fact Checking the Presidential Debate in Denver
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ate-in-denver/
    I read and saw different sources say that Governor Romney's tax proposals amount to $4.8 trillion in cuts. The only thing anyone seems to say in defense of the contrary is that the Governor keeps saying his proposal will eventually be revenue neutral, but he hasn't given any specifics on what he'd cut.

I don't quite understand how anyone can consider that an acceptable position.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    when did I personally attack him by calling him an idiot

Is this a serious question? :-P

furthermore how did Obama raise taxes again? certainly not on the middle class which if you were paying attention 4 years ago he promised not to raise taxes on the middle class. which checks out

Obamacare raises taxes on millions of Americans who are in the middle class, so he broke that promise along with many others (cutting the deficit in half, closing Gitmo, ending military tribunals, unemployment never going over 8 percent, and the list goes on and on and on).

Oh, of course Statler would be a staunch partisan evangelical.

I see you are not any more well informed today as you were weeks ago, I am not an evangelical .

His position is that he'll cut the rates, but to make it revenue neutral he'll also get rid of deductions. Which as a public accountant I find hilarious because rich people don't get those deductions anyway. Those deductions get phased out for people in the high brackets. So basically he's saying that he'll cut the tax rates for the rich, and the middle class won't get deductions (middle class tax hike). That would be bad enough, but to make it even worse, there is no way that taking away deductions would even come close to offsetting the rate cuts he wants to put in place.

That’s just factually incorrect; the wealthy are able to take advantage of numerous tax loopholes that will be closed by Romney. How’s Obama tax plan working out for you? :-P
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I find it hilarious that Obama supporters would have the audacity to whine about being beat by style rather than substance. The only reason Obama ever was elected in the first place was because of style and not substance. Fact check also found that Obama’s “tax cuts for shipping jobs overseas” claim was factually untrue, so I guess that knife cuts both ways. I have watched hundreds of debates, and I have never seen a blowout like this one, from start to finish it wasn’t even close.
    I don't recall saying that I thought the President brought any substance to the table, or that I supported him.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    I don't recall saying that I thought the President brought any substance to the table, or that I supported him.
    You didn’t have to, you always running to his defense is pretty telling of whom you support.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    That’s just factually incorrect; the wealthy are able to take advantage of numerous tax loopholes that will be closed by Romney. How’s Obama tax plan working out for you? :-P
    Like the one's he's currently using to only pay 15% in federal taxes? Or maybe you're referring to tax loopholes like a 75,000 tax break for owning a Dressage horse?
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't know how anyone could vote for Obama after witnessing the beat down Romney gave to him. It was like a seasoned Professor educating a freshman college student (Obama) on the basic fundamentals of business and economics. Without a teleprompter Obama is totally lost and clueless.
    Quote Quote