Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 221

Thread: Oh YEA! ITS ON!

  1. -71
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,077
    vCash:
    5755
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    I havent trolled at all in this thread. Its all true. Obama is killing our businesses in this country. We need a leader like Romney that will get these poors back to work.
    You've yet to list one actual way his welfare system will differ from the current system. Long on rhetoric, short on facts.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -72
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    14,229
    vCash:
    3290
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    You've yet to list one actual way his welfare system will differ from the current system. Long on rhetoric, short on facts.
    It will be different because the system will actually work. Jobs will be created and poors will be placed in them.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -73
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,077
    vCash:
    5755
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WvDolphan
    It will be different because the system will actually work. Jobs will be created and poors will be placed in them.
    Like I said, long on rhetoric.

    I suppose you could say he's going to get rid of a myriad of environmental regulations, & that might work to some degree for a couple years. I do however think it's a selfish & short-sighted thing to do to damage the environment permanently for the sake of temporary profit. You won't complain until your water starts doing this:

    Quote Quote  

  4. -74
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,077
    vCash:
    5755
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler
    I don't make more than 100,000 a year, so you're wrong, my taxes will not go up.
    Well they certainly wont go down as WV seems to think.

    Maybe you don't make over 100,000 a year, but if you did I bet you probably wouldn't be happy about your taxes increasing to give a tax-reduction to people making over 250,000. Especially when Romney's stated he won't need to raise taxes in order to give tax-deductions to people making over 250k, i.e, he lied.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -75
    overworkedirish's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    966
    vCash:
    3660
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am blown away by the amount of people that find the environment to not be a paramount issue when it comes to policies in this election.

    Thank you, Rob, for posting that vid. We are on the brink of serious environmental disaster if the EPA regulations are tromped over by Romney and crew.

    Quote Quote  

  6. -76
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    7,514
    vCash:
    24783
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    I havent trolled at all in this thread. Its all true. Obama is killing our businesses in this country. We need a leader like Romney that will get these poors back to work.
    Poors like you... who only work when they "have to" and admit they let someone else pay their share because they don't declare most of their income to the IRS? By your own definition, you're a mooch. You're a dependent.

    Calling you a troll is giving you the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise you're Craig T. Nelson.

    Quote Quote  

  7. -77
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,580
    vCash:
    1403
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Poors like you... who only work when they "have to" and admit they let someone else pay their share because they don't declare most of their income to the IRS? By your own definition, you're a mooch. You're a dependent.

    Calling you a troll is giving you the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise you're Craig T. Nelson.

    One of the best clips in the history of mankind. Nothing explains the current Republican position on...well anything...better than that clip.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

  8. -78
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    14,229
    vCash:
    3290
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Poors like you... who only work when they "have to" and admit they let someone else pay their share because they don't declare most of their income to the IRS? By your own definition, you're a mooch. You're a dependent.

    Calling you a troll is giving you the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise you're Craig T. Nelson.

    Listen bro, Im not dependant on anyone. I make my own way for my family and myself. Also, I DO NOT cheat on my taxes. I list all of my income that is required. I play in no illegal home games and the signs at the casino clearly state I must report when I cash chips totaling over 9,999. That never happens. Now, whenever I win a tournament of that amount or larger I must report that.

    Also, all tournament winnings or side amounts(such as when they give away $500 or so for best hand of the evening) I fill out the appropriate paperwork. If those amounts combined total over 10k for a year, I must report it. Each time I win one of those things they take my ID and fill out paperwork that I sign. Chips won and cashed out after an evening of play however do not have to be reported unless they reach a specific total for that transaction. If you want to say Ive found a loophole, be my guest, but I do not do anything illegal.(Well, often times I drive over the speed limit) Also, all of those games are ran by the state lottery. Each hand is raked. I happen to drive a lot of that action. Therefore, I help the state bring in plenty of money.

    No one pays my share. Also, being legally married after having registered for a liscense and filed the appropriate paperwork with the state, my wife and I are considered ONE. We file jointly. She works full time as a teacher. Whats mine is hers and whats hers is mine. So even on years where I dont work full time teaching, Im still contributing to the public tax funds.

    On top of all of that, that ******* Obama took away our $300 teacher credit. He also stripped those of us who pay back student loans the ability to use what we pay in interest on those things as a deduction. Why? So he could give more food stamps to poors.

    I dont take handouts when I dont need them bro. Fortunately, I never have been in that position. I use the skills I have to EARN a living. And you can bet your ass that when I need money and Im capable of working, I dont sit around waiting for government to send me checks.

    Listen, I know everyone can fall on hard times. And Im all about helping people out when they are in need. Thats a great thing about this country. Having a system where people can have each others backs is a good thing. Its when people are so easily allowed to abuse that system that everyone gets dragged down.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -79
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    14,229
    vCash:
    3290
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by overworkedirish View Post
    I am blown away by the amount of people that find the environment to not be a paramount issue when it comes to policies in this election.

    Thank you, Rob, for posting that vid. We are on the brink of serious environmental disaster if the EPA regulations are tromped over by Romney and crew.
    Allow me to be like Rob and not post my own thoughts or ideas but instead someone else's words via video or article..............

    Quote Quote  

  10. -80
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    14,229
    vCash:
    3290
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Well they certainly wont go down as WV seems to think.

    Maybe you don't make over 100,000 a year, but if you did I bet you probably wouldn't be happy about your taxes increasing to give a tax-reduction to people making over 250,000. Especially when Romney's stated he won't need to raise taxes in order to give tax-deductions to people making over 250k, i.e, he lied.
    I never stated that I think average earning working folks' taxes will go down immediately. With Romney's plans however, they should go down in the long run. They wont increase thats for sure. He can give deductions to people making over 250k without raising taxes on lesser income people. It isnt a lie. If he lowers taxes on those small business owners, they will be able to employ more people as their business prospers. As a result, there will be more people earning taxable income and therefore everyone can get a tax break. How can you socialists not understand that?
    Quote Quote  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •