Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh YEA! ITS ON!

1. -141
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    In the debate several times as in more than 2-3 times Romney has stated that he was NOT going to decrease the amount of revenue (money) that that 1 in 1/10 % pay, Again will not decrease, Did You Hear That.
    Everyone heard it. Only the credulous believed it.

I have no clue how he will do it but will take him at his word and hold him responsible that he will do what is one of his basic policies.
    In the name of Homer J. Simpson and all that is holy... why?
    Quote Quote  

2. -142
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Great thread. Would read again.

Quote Quote  

3. -143
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=TheWalrus;1064447889]Everyone heard it. Only the credulous believed it.

I guess thats the big difference. Hope, with one who has shown experience and success in dealing with the business world, compared with outright failure from one who has been cluesless, unable and unwilling to negotiate compromises and a World policy of leading from behind, which has terrorists movement shaking in their shoes, along with Irans nut jobs schooling us in BS while they build their bomb.....and putting a ending date on Afgan. War another mental gem.........

I can also relate to Homer J. Simpson and say with an economy totally in the crapper, 23 million unemployed, 16 trillion and counting deficet, Mid east about to explode, and a president who can't find the time to meet with our most important Ally during this critical period but finds time to go to Vegas campaigning, hobnob with celebrities, Letterman, and be on the View as self expressed " Eye Candy ", Oh ya and misses 47% of his daily Intelligence briefings, and this works for you.........WHY ?.........no I don't need to hear it............

I guess I'd rather be credulous than just out right blind and stupid to agree to give such exposed clueless ineptitude a shot at another 4 years.....Christ even Biden could do better than his boss, and Biden politically is about as smart as a rock.............
    Quote Quote  

4. -144
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Oh YEA! ITS ON!

[QUOTE=cuzinvinny;1064448264]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Everyone heard it. Only the credulous believed it.

I guess thats the big difference. Hope, with one who has shown experience and success in dealing with the business world, compared with outright failure from one who has been cluesless, unable and unwilling to negotiate compromises and a World policy of leading from behind, which has terrorists movement shaking in their shoes, along with Irans nut jobs schooling us in BS while they build their bomb.....and putting a ending date on Afgan. War another mental gem.........

I can also relate to Homer J. Simpson and say with an economy totally in the crapper, 23 million unemployed, 16 trillion and counting deficet, Mid east about to explode, and a president who can't find the time to meet with our most important Ally during this critical period but finds time to go to Vegas campaigning, hobnob with celebrities, Letterman, and be on the View as self expressed " Eye Candy ", Oh ya and misses 47% of his daily Intelligence briefings, and this works for you.........WHY ?.........no I don't need to hear it............

I guess I'd rather be credulous than just out right blind and stupid to agree to give such exposed clueless ineptitude a shot at another 4 years.....Christ even Biden could do better than his boss, and Biden politically is about as smart as a rock.............
    And a rock has more intelligence than that displayed in that post. Go and elect Romney, experience an economic sugar high for a couple of years, and them watch the country go into a Great Depression.
    Quote Quote  

5. -145
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=irish fin fan;1064448280]

And a rock has more intelligence than that displayed in that post. Go and elect Romney, experience an economic sugar high for a couple of years, and them watch the country go into a Great Depression.
    electing a new guy gives us hope. no one is saying romney is the best candidate ever. he may or may not turn out to be a good president but he gives a new hope. what we have now has not worked for the past 4 years and what exactly has happened in the last 4 years that makes u believe things are going to get much better?

its like a football team hiring a new coach( and no im not saying a new coach is just as important as the leader of the most powerful country on earth). when a team does poorly after so many years, they fire the leader ( the head coach) and replace him with a new one. now does that mean that the new leader( head coach) is going to come in and automatically take that poor team and turn them into a powerhouse? no, he can also fail, but at least u tried something new to see if things can get turned around.

nothing has improved under obama in this country, the unemployment rate is exactly where it was at when he took office now after almost 4 years in office, and until now has been above 8 percent.

of course though i am expecting nothing more from your response as to '' this is such a pathetic post, i wont even both reading it''.

if this is the type of guy u like leading your country, then god bless u
    Quote Quote  

6. -146
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=Ilovemyfins4eva;1064448293]
    Quote Originally Posted by irish fin fan View Post
    electing a new guy gives us hope. no one is saying romney is the best candidate ever. he may or may not turn out to be a good president but he gives a new hope. what we have now has not worked for the past 4 years and what exactly has happened in the last 4 years that makes u believe things are going to get much better?

its like a football team hiring a new coach( and no im not saying a new coach is just as important as the leader of the most powerful country on earth). when a team does poorly after so many years, they fire the leader ( the head coach) and replace him with a new one. now does that mean that the new leader( head coach) is going to come in and automatically take that poor team and turn them into a powerhouse? no, he can also fail, but at least u tried something new to see if things can get turned around.

nothing has improved under obama in this country, the unemployment rate is exactly where it was at when he took office now after almost 4 years in office, and until now has been above 8 percent.

of course though i am expecting nothing more from your response as to '' this is such a pathetic post, i wont even both reading it''.

if this is the type of guy u like leading your country, then god bless u
    On the contrary, if you read my post we are actually saying the same thing....

Interesting the way I'm listed as saying " And a rock has more intelligence than that displayed in that post. Go and elect Romney, experience an economic sugar high for a couple of years, and them watch the country go into a Great Depression. " Which I didn't say....

I said " Biden has the political intelligence of a rock "
    Some other pebble came up with the the Great Depression crap......funny he's see's Romney leading us into a great depression by creating jobs and tightening the spending belt...........While the economy has gotten pathetic and worse the last 4 years....People that think this are beyond trying to explain basic logic too.....
    Last edited by cuzinvinny; 10-07-2012 at 11:09 AM.
    Quote Quote  

7. -147
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Irish Fin Fan
    And a rock has more intelligence than that displayed in that post. Go and elect Romney, experience an economic sugar high for a couple of years, and them watch the country go into a Great Depression.[/QUOTE]

YOU Probably want Sparano back .........& Beck, seems like they set the standards your looking for.....lol
    Quote Quote  

8. -148
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Irish Fin Fan

YOU Probably want Sparano back .........& Beck, seems like they set the standards your looking for.....lol
    Why are you trying to rehire Cam Cameron?

And to get the qoute bubble around someones post, all you have to do is hit the "Quote" option or highlight their post and hit the "quote" command, which is the second to the last on quick reply.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

9. -149
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Why are you trying to rehire Cam Cameron?

And to get the qoute bubble around someones post, all you have to do is hit the "Quote" option or highlight their post and hit the "quote" command, which is the second to the last on quick reply.
    And you get I'm trying to rehire Cam from ??????

Well 2-3 threads up Iluvmyfins4eva has me giving a quote I didn't make.....interesting
    thanks for the quote info...
    Quote Quote  

10. -150
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And you get I'm trying to rehire Cam from ??????

Well 2-3 threads up Iluvmyfins4eva has me giving a quote I didn't make.....interesting
    thanks for the quote info...
    i know you didnt say that quote, i agreed with u on every point u made, hence the reason i gave u a thanks.

from time to time, **** like that happens and it looks like im quoting someone else under another name. dont worry man, i agree with ur points, ur dead on.
    Quote Quote