Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 221

Thread: Oh YEA! ITS ON!

  1. -181
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    14,222
    vCash:
    3236
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Romney about to bust that ass again tonight!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1
    Quote Quote  

  2. -182
    Ilovemyfins4eva's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    7,209
    vCash:
    2339
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Romney about to bust that ass again tonight!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1
    cant wait to see obama look clueless again without his teleprompter
    Quote Quote  

  3. -183
    Statler Waldorf's Avatar
    Bench Warmer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    1,258
    vCash:
    1222
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    cant wait to see obama look clueless again without his teleprompter
    What's the over/under on the number of "uh"s tonight by Obama?
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

  4. -184
    JackFinfan's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2010
    Posts:
    442
    vCash:
    2269
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    I disagree, with three parties the Democratic Party wouldn’t have to work as hard; they’d be able to win with only 35 percent of the vote because the Republican Party would be fragmented. This would lead to more extreme left-wing candidates winning major office.
    3rd party candidates appeal to both democrats and republicans. Remember, Ralph Nader was blamed for Gore losing. Libertarians appeal to both R's and D's. R's when it comes to the fiscal policies and D's in regards to social policies.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -185
    Ilovemyfins4eva's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    7,209
    vCash:
    2339
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    What's the over/under on the number of "uh"s tonight by Obama?
    8 and a half, or is that being too conservative?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -186
    Statler Waldorf's Avatar
    Bench Warmer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    1,258
    vCash:
    1222
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFinfan View Post
    Libertarians appeal to both R's and D's. R's when it comes to the fiscal policies and D's in regards to social policies.


    I disagree Jack, libertarians are generally small government, against government health care, support the 2nd Amendment, and generally line up far more with Republicans, that’s why they are always in the Republican primary. If there was a 3rd party that actually split the other two parties evenly I’d be all for it, but there just isn’t one.

    ---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    8 and a half, or is that being too conservative?
    Haha, I bet he hits that in the 1st response.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -187
    JackFinfan's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2010
    Posts:
    442
    vCash:
    2269
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post

    I disagree Jack, libertarians are generally small government, against government health care, support the 2nd Amendment, and generally line up far more with Republicans, that’s why they are always in the Republican primary. If there was a 3rd party that actually split the other two parties evenly I’d be all for it, but there just isn’t one.

    True, but like I said they lean left on social issues. They're pro gay marriage and pro legalization. Almost all of my left leaning friends would have voted for Ron Paul instead of Obama if he'd have won the primary. I agree that it won't split evenly, but the parties would adapt themselves. I don't think it would sway parties to the left or right, but we can agree to disagree on that.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -188
    Statler Waldorf's Avatar
    Bench Warmer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    1,258
    vCash:
    1222
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFinfan View Post
    True, but like I said they lean left on social issues. They're pro gay marriage and pro legalization. Almost all of my left leaning friends would have voted for Ron Paul instead of Obama if he'd have won the primary. I agree that it won't split evenly, but the parties would adapt themselves. I don't think it would sway parties to the left or right, but we can agree to disagree on that.


    They’re pro-gay marriage? I didn’t know that, I figured most libertarians would just prefer the Government got out of the marriage business altogether. I’d probably support that position, I am sick of the whole marriage debate.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -189
    JackFinfan's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2010
    Posts:
    442
    vCash:
    2269
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post

    They’re pro-gay marriage? I didn’t know that, I figured most libertarians would just prefer the Government got out of the marriage business altogether. I’d probably support that position, I am sick of the whole marriage debate.
    They're pro you can do what you want as long as it doesn't hurt other members of society. Gay marriage doesn't affect anyone but the individuals getting married, thus they are pro-gay marriage. Specifically, they would like all marriages to be managed by churches and other non gov't organizations and the goverments role would be to provide everyone with some type of union certficate (whether it's a straight or gay marriage). So, really we are both right.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -190
    Statler Waldorf's Avatar
    Bench Warmer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    1,258
    vCash:
    1222
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFinfan View Post
    They're pro you can do what you want as long as it doesn't hurt other members of society. Gay marriage doesn't affect anyone but the individuals getting married, thus they are pro-gay marriage. Specifically, they would like all marriages to be managed by churches and other non gov't organizations and the goverments role would be to provide everyone with some type of union certficate (whether it's a straight or gay marriage). So, really we are both right.
    I can handle both of us being right :-)
    Quote Quote  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •