Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 221

Thread: Oh YEA! ITS ON!

  1. -81
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,375
    vCash:
    7834
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    I never stated that I think average earning working folks' taxes will go down immediately. With Romney's plans however, they should go down in the long run. They wont increase thats for sure. He can give deductions to people making over 250k without raising taxes on lesser income people. It isnt a lie. If he lowers taxes on those small business owners, they will be able to employ more people as their business prospers. As a result, there will be more people earning taxable income and therefore everyone can get a tax break. How can you socialists not understand that?
    No he can't, according to his own study he can't even under the most favorable conditions. At the very least he'd have to increase taxes on people making between 100 to 250k. Want me to post the article again?

    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan
    Allow me to be like Rob and not post my own thoughts or ideas but instead someone else's words via video or article..............


    I'm familiar with that bit, & Carlin's correct. The planet will be 'fine', but the people on the planet will indeed be ****ed. I don't inherently care about the planet itself, I care about our ability to live on it. If you want to temporarily profit by means of damaging our ability to currently, as well as our future generations capability to reside on this planet, then it's extremely selfish and short-sighted. Period. & You won't complain until you can't drink your water because it's either got methane running through it or too much dumpage of raw-sewage has contaminated it, or until you can't go outside without getting skin-cancer because that ozone-layer you've been taking for granted won't be there.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -82
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,375
    vCash:
    7834
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    How can you socialists not understand that?
    I also see we brought out our big-boy buzzwords.

    Btw, don't show your buddy Statler that video, he believes the Earth is only 6000 years old.

    While were showing Carlin bits though, I like these as well.



    Quote Quote  

  3. -83
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    3,720
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Listen bro, Im not dependant on anyone. I make my own way for my family and myself. Also, I DO NOT cheat on my taxes. I list all of my income that is required. I play in no illegal home games and the signs at the casino clearly state I must report when I cash chips totaling over 9,999. That never happens. Now, whenever I win a tournament of that amount or larger I must report that.

    Also, all tournament winnings or side amounts(such as when they give away $500 or so for best hand of the evening) I fill out the appropriate paperwork. If those amounts combined total over 10k for a year, I must report it. Each time I win one of those things they take my ID and fill out paperwork that I sign. Chips won and cashed out after an evening of play however do not have to be reported unless they reach a specific total for that transaction. If you want to say Ive found a loophole, be my guest, but I do not do anything illegal.(Well, often times I drive over the speed limit) Also, all of those games are ran by the state lottery. Each hand is raked. I happen to drive a lot of that action. Therefore, I help the state bring in plenty of money.

    No one pays my share. Also, being legally married after having registered for a liscense and filed the appropriate paperwork with the state, my wife and I are considered ONE. We file jointly. She works full time as a teacher. Whats mine is hers and whats hers is mine. So even on years where I dont work full time teaching, Im still contributing to the public tax funds.

    On top of all of that, that ******* Obama took away our $300 teacher credit. He also stripped those of us who pay back student loans the ability to use what we pay in interest on those things as a deduction. Why? So he could give more food stamps to poors.

    I dont take handouts when I dont need them bro. Fortunately, I never have been in that position. I use the skills I have to EARN a living. And you can bet your ass that when I need money and Im capable of working, I dont sit around waiting for government to send me checks.

    Listen, I know everyone can fall on hard times. And Im all about helping people out when they are in need. Thats a great thing about this country. Having a system where people can have each others backs is a good thing. Its when people are so easily allowed to abuse that system that everyone gets dragged down.
    why do poor people get blamed for everything??
    Quote Quote  

  4. -84
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,115
    vCash:
    12292
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    No he can't, according to his own study he can't even under the most favorable conditions. At the very least he'd have to increase taxes on people making between 100 to 250k. Want me to post the article again?
    Hell no.

    And on the short term, perhaps he would have to increase taxes on those making between 100 and 250k. But, long term everyone will be paying less because he will get a lot of people back to work.


    I'm familiar with that bit, & Carlin's correct. The planet will be 'fine', but the people on the planet will indeed be ****ed. I don't inherently care about the planet itself, I care about our ability to live on it. If you want to temporarily profit by means of damaging our ability to currently, as well as our future generations capability to reside on this planet, then it's extremely selfish and short-sighted. Period. & You won't complain until you can't drink your water because it's either got methane running through it or too much dumpage of raw-sewage has contaminated it, or until you can't go outside without getting skin-cancer because that ozone-layer you've been taking for granted won't be there.
    Damn right Carlin is right.... he always was.

    The people ARE ****ed. Not will be ****ed. The people are ****ed anyway you slice it. You seem to be missing the point. Our behavior on the planet simply isnt going to make a huge difference. We need to burn coal. Its a cheap way to provide energy. Its much more cost efficient than all that "green" bull****.

    Using our NATURAL resources such as natural gas, oil, and coal is just not going to make near as much difference as you environmentalists claim. I understand its a sensationalists thing right now. I understand the science and mathematics of global warming as well. I never argue with math and science so long as its done correctly. Science and math are completely nuetral. Thats the beauty of it. Its cold hard reality. Math and science are the ultimate GET REAL. They never play favorites or have a dog in the fight. They are simply reality. However, math can often be skewed to fit people's agendas. People do this with statistics in sports all the time. And people love to do it with politics.

    Also, my water will be fine. I live in a decent area. The water system here is pretty good. Look at the dude in that video you posted. He is so obviously a poor. Just look at him for starters. Then examine his personal environment. Appears he lives in some kind of a basement or trailer. He has a weightbench within a few feet of his sink. Also, that plastic dish rest thing indicates he lacks a dishwasher. Granted, I have one of those in my kitchen. For some reason my wife likes to use it when she washes larger pans. I just throw everything in the dishwasher myself. If I do wash some large pan in the sink, I just dry that **** out real well with paper towels or something and put it away. Anyhoo.........

    If the sun becomes too much of a problem, I can wear clothing over my skin or something when going outside. People adapt. The earth adapts. Not a big deal. **** can be worked around.

    Finally, let me attack the most huge flaw in the whole environmentalists movement. You do realize, that by the time any major **** like an ice age or a complete breakdown of the ozone would occur due to our burning coal and **** like that, each and everyone one of us alive now will have been DEAD for a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time. You do realize that right? Also, by the time **** gets so unmanageable that humans wouldnt be able to adapt, we will likely have found ways to use all these alternate energy sources in a much more cost efficent way. Hell, we may be using entirely different forms of energy than what the environmental *******s want us using now.

    Point is, other than the fact we will ALL DIE at some point, none of you have any ****ing clue about **** 200+ years in the future. You dont know how things will run. You dont even know if we will be engaging in industry. Hell some super virus like the plague may come along that we have no ****ing answer for and wipe us the **** out in 2209. You dont know. ****, at the rate Obama is cutting military spending, some other country may ****ing nuke us all in 3 years.

    So why sweat all this environmental bull****. The earth will adapt and we as humans will adapt as a result. Simple as that. To **** ourselves in the ass by not using the natural resources that we know how to use at a cost effective way in the present is just beyond foolish IMHO.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -85
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,115
    vCash:
    12292
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I also see we brought out our big-boy buzzwords.

    Btw, don't show your buddy Statler that video, he believes the Earth is only 6000 years old.

    While were showing Carlin bits though, I like these as well.



    Are you trying to divide and conquer by bringing religion into this? You know damn well Statler and I will not see eye to eye there and that Im with you and a few others on that issue. Nice little tactic there since Statler and I are crushing you on this economy issue.

    Those are great Carlin clips. The American Dream one is one of my all time favs of his. I love "by the way its the same big club theyve been beatin ya over the head with for the last 40 years" Again, he is correct. Believe me, I realize Im not in the big club and never will be. I also realize that simple millionaires are themselves nowhere close to being in the big club.

    Rob, youre alright bro. Im still going to clown you on being a reefer head and completely disagree with you on a lot of political issues, but youre alright.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -86
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,115
    vCash:
    12292
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    why do poor people get blamed for everything??
    Because blaming rich people is foolish. They have all the money. If you need a favor one day, you may be at their mercy. Cant blame other average folks, because hell, we take **** from both sides. Easy to blame poor people.

    Which while were on a Carlin streak, reminds me of another great bit.....

    damn cant remember what bit its a part of but.... he states "The rich people, pay none of the taxes, do none of the work, and get all of the money. The middle class does all of the work and pays all of the taxes. The poor people are there........... JUST TO SCARE THE **** OUT OF THE MIDDLE CLASS!!!! Keep em showin up at those jobs".
    Quote Quote  

  7. -87
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,375
    vCash:
    7834
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I love you too WV, but you've got some goofy ideas and leaps of faith in rhetoric.

    Back the environment, as long as it doesn't happen to you, right WV? Forget your kids and their kids, they can just 'adapt' and be mole-people living underground, no big deal.

    By the way, your water won't be fine.

    West Virginians have seen their fair share of disastrous energy extraction techniques – like mountaintop removal coal mining - but as the fracking boom makes its way to their home state, residents face a whole new set of problems. The gas industry is taking advantage of lax regulations in West Virginia to pump the streams excessively, sometimes until they are dry. And fracking-related activity was the suspected culprit in a toxic algae bloom that wiped out thousands of fish, mussels and other aquatic life in 35 miles of Dunkard creek – one of the most biologically diverse creeks in the state.



    So I guess it might be a bit of poetic justice that you'll get to experience and reap some of the consequences of your beliefs first-hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan
    damn cant remember what bit its a part of but.... he states "The rich people, pay none of the taxes, do none of the work, and get all of the money. The middle class does all of the work and pays all of the taxes. The poor people are there........... JUST TO SCARE THE **** OUT OF THE MIDDLE CLASS!!!! Keep em showin up at those jobs".
    It’s in the first of the two videos I posted.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -88
    TheMageGandalf's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    2,390
    vCash:
    205
    Loc:
    FLORIDA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    they should go down in the long run. They wont increase thats for sure. He can give deductions to people making over 250k without raising taxes on lesser income people. It isnt a lie. If he lowers taxes on those small business owners, they will be able to employ more people as their business prospers. As a result, there will be more people earning taxable income and therefore everyone can get a tax break. How can you socialists not understand that?
    'Poors' and now 'socialists'. Great. I wonder what other neat monickers are used by you.

    I would've bothered to respond but being that you are being that disrespectful to fellow Americans then forget it. Why bother.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -89
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    4,357
    vCash:
    23004
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Listen bro, Im not dependant on anyone. I make my own way for my family and myself. Also, I DO NOT cheat on my taxes. I list all of my income that is required. I play in no illegal home games and the signs at the casino clearly state I must report when I cash chips totaling over 9,999. That never happens. Now, whenever I win a tournament of that amount or larger I must report that.

    Also, all tournament winnings or side amounts(such as when they give away $500 or so for best hand of the evening) I fill out the appropriate paperwork. If those amounts combined total over 10k for a year, I must report it. Each time I win one of those things they take my ID and fill out paperwork that I sign. Chips won and cashed out after an evening of play however do not have to be reported unless they reach a specific total for that transaction. If you want to say Ive found a loophole, be my guest, but I do not do anything illegal.(Well, often times I drive over the speed limit) Also, all of those games are ran by the state lottery. Each hand is raked. I happen to drive a lot of that action. Therefore, I help the state bring in plenty of money.

    No one pays my share. Also, being legally married after having registered for a liscense and filed the appropriate paperwork with the state, my wife and I are considered ONE. We file jointly. She works full time as a teacher. Whats mine is hers and whats hers is mine. So even on years where I dont work full time teaching, Im still contributing to the public tax funds.

    On top of all of that, that ******* Obama took away our $300 teacher credit. He also stripped those of us who pay back student loans the ability to use what we pay in interest on those things as a deduction. Why? So he could give more food stamps to poors.

    I dont take handouts when I dont need them bro. Fortunately, I never have been in that position. I use the skills I have to EARN a living. And you can bet your ass that when I need money and Im capable of working, I dont sit around waiting for government to send me checks.

    Listen, I know everyone can fall on hard times. And Im all about helping people out when they are in need. Thats a great thing about this country. Having a system where people can have each others backs is a good thing. Its when people are so easily allowed to abuse that system that everyone gets dragged down.
    I read a few posts of yours. Forget for a moment all the the crap you are flipping around but you are really trying to tell us that you are a substitute teacher? Come on man. We all make the occasional grammatical or spelling error and I am the last one to harass anybody on their English but if you claim to be a teacher I will hold you to that. Even on a message board I expect more from a teacher (substitute or not). If that is the level of our educational standard I will propose an immediate pay-stop to all teachers and have them undergo exams.

    Now just for your information and before you scream 'personal attack'. My post is content driven based on your statement "I am a substitute teacher'. Since I don't believe that (otherwise our education system is truly in the garbage dumbster) I declare everything else you have written as BS.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -90
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,115
    vCash:
    12292
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I love you too WV, but you've got some goofy ideas and leaps of faith in rhetoric.
    More evidence to the fact that you smoke way too much reefer bro.

    Back the environment, as long as it doesn't happen to you, right WV? Forget your kids and their kids, they can just 'adapt' and be mole-people living underground, no big deal.
    Again, you miss the point. Did you ever feel a certain way about something and then 20 years later you think back about your views and youre like "WTF why did I ever think like that" or something to that effect. Youre failing to realize that 100 years from now you simply WILL NOT CARE about the conditions on earth for those currently living. Why? Because you will be ****ING DEAD!!! And the fact that you are dead means you will cease having the ability to give a **** about anything. You do realize what being dead entails dont you? I know you arent a religious moron so I dont think I need to explain to you what it is to be dead.

    Even youre own children if you have or will have any. Personally, I do. And I LOVE my children more than anything or anyone I could possibly ever love. I would choose my own kids over john beck even. And despite that, I realize that when Im dead the love I have for them will cease to exist. So while I am currently living, of course I have concern over what conditions on earth will be for them and their children and grandchildren etc etc. But, I also realize that concern will eventually be impossible..... because I will be ****ing dead.

    Also, when trying to project that far into the future you simply dont ****ing know. Even if you apply the crazy gorilla math Al Gore uses, how does he know the human race will exist at that point. Also, this change takes place OVER TIME, not all at once. People will indeed adapt. They will find solutions to problems as they arise just as the earth will adapt as we cause it very slight problems over time. And again, whos to say we wont find better alternate energy sources down the line that are way more cost efficent than the popular ideas now? No need to panic IMHO. You post those Carlin videos yet you go along with the environmentalists who want to cause a panic over all this **** in order to get people to make changes that arent definatively necessary at this point.

    By the way, your water won't be fine.
    Meh. Its fine now. I mean, I buy drinking water in those big plastic jugs at Kroger. Its only 97 cents for a gallon. It tastes superior to the tap for sure. But, when I shower the water seems clean enough. I dont sweat cooking with it because that **** gets super heated when I cook with it. Its fine.






    So I guess it might be a bit of poetic justice that you'll get to experience and reap some of the consequences of your beliefs first-hand.
    I have no idea where that body of water is that is talked about there. If it has so many different fish and **** in it Im kinda glad its going to get ****ed up anyway. I dont like large bodies of water. Honestly, they freighten me. I wont go out into the ocean. Im not joking here. I kinda like getting my feet wet in it and the sand and all, but I stay the **** out of the ocean or other large bodies of water that are meant for sea creatures. Thats their environment. They dont come in my house so I dont **** with their ****.


    It’s in the first of the two videos I posted
    Ahhh. Gold. I didnt watch them because obv Ive seen all of his material 1000 times over. Watched it now though.
    Quote Quote  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •