Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Assassins Creed III

1. -31
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Sometimes I think they rush the ****ing games out so fast to make money that the bugs aren't worked. I prolly outta get around to finishing off ACII some day lol.
    See Bethesda.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV9yPc_EYw
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The game has been in development for 2 years, I wouldnt say its rushed, its just that like Bethesda, Ubisoft arent the best programmers.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    still a very good game needs a patch
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Any of you guys still playing this? Or did Halo steal all of your time...?

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Any of you guys still playing this? Or did Halo steal all of your time...?
    I plan on playing it much more than i have been. I was busy last week and decided Halo would be better to jump in and out of. As well, had been finishing up a Chris campaign in RE6.

As of friday i was a few levels below you on the multiplayer, but it looks like you have blown me away. Bastard!

edit: also had a question. Keep in mind, i havent played multiplayer since Brotherhood, so im still struggling through some of the changes. Im a manhunt guy, i love two teams hunting and working together. Yet, after a game of manhunt they change the settings to other team based modes. Alittle variety is nice, but still would like the option of sticking in manhunt. Have you, or anyone else, found a way to accomplish this?
    Last edited by Spesh; 11-13-2012 at 06:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I plan on playing it much more than i have been. I was busy last week and decided Halo would be better to jump in and out of. As well, had been finishing up a Chris campaign in RE6.

As of friday i was a few levels below you on the multiplayer, but it looks like you have blown me away. Bastard!

edit: also had a question. Keep in mind, i havent played multiplayer since Brotherhood, so im still struggling through some of the changes. Im a manhunt guy, i love two teams hunting and working together. Yet, after a game of manhunt they change the settings to other team based modes. Alittle variety is nice, but still would like the option of sticking in manhunt. Have you, or anyone else, found a way to accomplish this?
    I love playing the small death matches. Tiny map, 8 people, total mayhem. I kept getting matched with dumbasses who didn't know how to play, so I kept getting first place with scores anywhere from 7,000-8,000 per match, so I shot up pretty quick. I mean, these guys are running and jumping all over the place, storming around and getting 100-150 point kills, then act all shocked when I only get like 9-10 kills, but still blow their score away by 2,000-3,000. I think my high score on a kill is a little over 1,000, but that was super lucky. I think I had an extreme variety bonus, as well as a few smaller ones like revenge and poached on there. I don't think I'll ever see a score that high again. I suck at getting aerial and acrobatic kills though. Everyone seems to get them no problem, but I can never seem to line them up right.

If you're in a particular game type, you can vote on a map for the next match, which you probably know. It seems to be 2 maps on your current mode, and then one map of a new mode. As long as everyone votes for one of the maps on the current mode, which seems to be like 90% of the time, you'll stay on there. I think that's as close as it gets.

I'm looking for competent groups to do Wolfpack with. It's a fun mode if you have 4 people who know what they're doing. Most of the time you get matched with some new guy who doesn't understand how to get high kill scores. Instead he runs in all stupid and scatters everyone and get a weak 150 point kill. Obnoxious...
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I love playing the small death matches. Tiny map, 8 people, total mayhem. I kept getting matched with dumbasses who didn't know how to play, so I kept getting first place with scores anywhere from 7,000-8,000 per match, so I shot up pretty quick. I mean, these guys are running and jumping all over the place, storming around and getting 100-150 point kills, then act all shocked when I only get like 9-10 kills, but still blow their score away by 2,000-3,000. I think my high score on a kill is a little over 1,000, but that was super lucky. I think I had an extreme variety bonus, as well as a few smaller ones like revenge and poached on there. I don't think I'll ever see a score that high again. I suck at getting aerial and acrobatic kills though. Everyone seems to get them no problem, but I can never seem to line them up right.

If you're in a particular game type, you can vote on a map for the next match, which you probably know. It seems to be 2 maps on your current mode, and then one map of a new mode. As long as everyone votes for one of the maps on the current mode, which seems to be like 90% of the time, you'll stay on there. I think that's as close as it gets.

I'm looking for competent groups to do Wolfpack with. It's a fun mode if you have 4 people who know what they're doing. Most of the time you get matched with some new guy who doesn't understand how to get high kill scores. Instead he runs in all stupid and scatters everyone and get a weak 150 point kill. Obnoxious...
    Completely slipped my mind.

As for aerial, i havent had to much problem, but then again i only do it sparingly. I perfer to avoid going on roofs at all and only do so if its late in the game or in similarly desperate situations. Then again, as i said earlier, i play in Manhunt so i constantly have 4 people after me. Acrobatic kills ive gotten a few, but never on purpose. Not sure what qualifies as an acrobatic kill.

Havent tried Wolfpack. Would we need to be similar rank to group up?
    Quote Quote  

8. -38

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Completely slipped my mind.

As for aerial, i havent had to much problem, but then again i only do it sparingly. I perfer to avoid going on roofs at all and only do so if its late in the game or in similarly desperate situations. Then again, as i said earlier, i play in Manhunt so i constantly have 4 people after me. Acrobatic kills ive gotten a few, but never on purpose. Not sure what qualifies as an acrobatic kill.

Havent tried Wolfpack. Would we need to be similar rank to group up?
    Acrobatic is when you're hanging on a wall or lamp post and jump off into a kill. Those I've gotten by accident. Only aerial I ever get is if I'm on one of the 2 story stages and my target is running around underneath me being a retard, which isn't very often.

We wouldn't need to be at the same level for Wolfpack. It's just a group of players running around and killing NPCs. You get a set amount of time to get as many points as possible. Probably wouldn't be too hard with a smart group of people. Just doesn't work when you have these knuckle-draggers storming in recklessly and slashing everything for 100 points...
    Quote Quote