Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack!

1. -1
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/0...vers-show.html

With 752 combined yards, Bess and Hartline make up the league’s most productive wide receiving tandem through the season’s four weeks.??? What? I thought this was impossible.

At the season’s quarter mark, Hartline is on pace to shatter Mark Clayton’s team record for receiving yards in a season (1,389). Hartline can break the record by averaging 78 yards per game for the rest of the season. - The Great Mark Clayton, still think Hartline doesn't qualify as #1 receiver? by this logic, Wes wouldn't be considered a number one either.

Hartline Already has (6) +20 yard plays and (3) +40 yard plays. And with receivers who have atleast 25 receptions, he also leads the league in yards per catch at 18.2. I would die to be his agent right now.

Then there’s Davone Bess, who ranks in the top-five league-wide in third-down receiving yards (142) and third-down catches (nine).
    Last edited by CRAZYDOLFAN305; 10-05-2012 at 11:45 PM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It was obvious teams are still trying to over cover Bess and forget about Hartline especially on the 80 yarder.As soon as they pay a little more attention to Brian.Bess will benefit even more.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    It was obvious teams are still trying to over cover Besse and forget about Hartline especially on the 80 yarder.As soon as they pay a little more attention to Brian.Besse will benefit even more.
    The 80 yarder I have no clue what they were doing he wasnt even covered
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Amazing what a single fluke game in which we still lost can do to some people.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    It amazes me that when the facts hit you dead smack in the face, your recourse is to call the greatest performance by any Dolphins in history is somehow a fluke. Was Oakland a fluke to ? Or how bout when he bombed Cromatie for what should have been the game winner if the damn kicker just made the kick.

So now out of 32 teams, a guy has a performance like he did, and automatically it's fluke. So why didn't the countless other receivers who has worn the Jersey not get a fluke performance like that? I guess the Fluke Gods' only like Hartline. LMAO.

So 752 combined yards after 4 games is a fluke. Do you know the odds of this been a fluke? Do you know what all that has to go right for this to happen. Like Parcells always said, luck is a great measurement for always being prepared.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    The 80 yarder I have no clue what they were doing he wasnt even covered
    The play I'm sure is designed to do that type of thing it it worked better than the Miami coaches expected.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    I sure hope the other defenses we face think this way.Also if Brian didnt slip on the one play where the ball was picked off he could have nearly 300 yards.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    It amazes me that when the facts hit you dead smack in the face, your recourse is to call the greatest performance by any Dolphins in history is somehow a fluke. Was Oakland a fluke to ? Or how bout when he bombed Cromatie for what should have been the game winner if the damn kicker just made the kick.

So now out of 32 teams, a guy has a performance like he did, and automatically it's fluke. So why didn't the countless other receivers who has worn the Jersey not get a fluke performance like that? I guess the Fluke Gods' only like Hartline. LMAO.

So 752 combined yards after 4 games is a fluke. Do you know the odds of this been a fluke? Do you know what all that has to go right for this to happen. Like Parcells always said, luck is a great measurement for always being prepared.
    I wouldnt call that the greatest performance in dolphin history but i also wouldnt call it a fluke

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    The play I'm sure is designed to do that type of thing it it worked better than the Miami coaches expected.
    I think someone just missed thier assignment
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post

well said!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17PS4 ControllerDolphins Homer2013 Dolphins Logo
    Tannehill is not going to throw for 4000 yards, Brian Hartline is not going to catch for 1700 yards.

We're all a little hyped, but it's not realistic to assume that this high of a production is going to continue for the next 12 games
    Quote Quote