Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack!

1. -11
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    It amazes me that when the facts hit you dead smack in the face, your recourse is to call the greatest performance by any Dolphins in history is somehow a fluke. Was Oakland a fluke to ? Or how bout when he bombed Cromatie for what should have been the game winner if the damn kicker just made the kick.

So now out of 32 teams, a guy has a performance like he did, and automatically it's fluke. So why didn't the countless other receivers who has worn the Jersey not get a fluke performance like that? I guess the Fluke Gods' only like Hartline. LMAO.

So 752 combined yards after 4 games is a fluke. Do you know the odds of this been a fluke? Do you know what all that has to go right for this to happen. Like Parcells always said, luck is a great measurement for always being prepared.
    Yes. A fluke. That's exactly what it is when so many of those yards came from one game that Hartline luckily pulled out of his ass. And then when Hartline disappears again like he always does despite being targeted more than every other receiver in the league except one, we can stop the foolishness. Hartline is not a number 1 WR. He'll continue to put up solid numbers since he's targeted more than everyone else but 1 other guy, but he's not a number 1 WR, and will disappear against top corners again and again like he did against Revis and Jonathan Joseph.

Just SMH at anyone who thinks WR is all of a sudden not a huge need for us.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was always more concerned about our secondary more than our WR core. As soon as we let VD go, I thought we were in more trouble than before. Now, I'm not so sure VD would have made it that much better, but at least he couldve kept it mediocre.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's not a number one, I'll let the market prove me wrong on that one. If he gets paid more than 12 million a year on his next contract I'll eat crow.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Who pissed in your kool aide?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    It amazes me that when the facts hit you dead smack in the face, your recourse is to call the greatest performance by any Dolphins in history is somehow a fluke. Was Oakland a fluke to ? Or how bout when he bombed Cromatie for what should have been the game winner if the damn kicker just made the kick.

So now out of 32 teams, a guy has a performance like he did, and automatically it's fluke. So why didn't the countless other receivers who has worn the Jersey not get a fluke performance like that? I guess the Fluke Gods' only like Hartline. LMAO.

So 752 combined yards after 4 games is a fluke. Do you know the odds of this been a fluke? Do you know what all that has to go right for this to happen. Like Parcells always said, luck is a great measurement for always being prepared.
    Right on board with you...amazes me the level of pesimistic fans we still have lignering around. Get real...leading the entire NFL in receiving yards after a complete MONTH of pro football is not no damn fluke.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Yes. A fluke. That's exactly what it is when so many of those yards came from one game that Hartline luckily pulled out of his ass. And then when Hartline disappears again like he always does despite being targeted more than every other receiver in the league except one, we can stop the foolishness. Hartline is not a number 1 WR. He'll continue to put up solid numbers since he's targeted more than everyone else but 1 other guy, but he's not a number 1 WR, and will disappear against top corners again and again like he did against Revis and Jonathan Joseph.

You do realize Hartline has only been #1 for just 4 games right. Was Peterson day dreaming out Tweet when he was covering him? And you do know when you are the number receiver you are suppose to be targeted allot Marshall was. The most targeted WR when he was here as well why do you think he had so many receptions despite so many drops. .Let send him to Belichick and Tom will show his how much of a receiver Hartline is. And I don't anyone is saying we don't need more and better recovers. I'm just point out the fact everyone said we had the worst receivers in the league and right now we have one of the top tandem in the league. Sometimes its not good to be so quick to judge.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When Gaffney learns the offense, Tannehill and the rest of the Offense will really take off.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Last message was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks

Just because Hartline disappeared with Henne does not mean that he will do the same with Real Deal Tannehill. Hartline also had another 100+ yard game this year..........Would it kill you to be at least a little less negative. Not hatin, just sayin
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Amazing what a single fluke game in which we still lost can do to some people.
    I think most people can get your intention, but the game is not a fluke. Bess has been great for a long time and Hartline too. Besides, the post is about players, not wins.
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceGalactic Empire medal
    Hartline is playing for money. He will have a monster year.
    Quote Quote