Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
Hartline a better version of Welker. You can't make this stuff up. Only one guy on this board is capable of spewing this stuff time and time again despite being proven wrong time and time again with his laughable overreactions.
Right because I'm always wrong. I guess time will tell..

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin View Post
Look, Hartline can be a number 2, and Bess is a very good slot guy...but we don't have a number 1.

You don't base a season's production on a couple games...DC's will take Hartline away once it becomes obvious that he is the go to guy with what we have to offer. Thats when it will become glaringly obvious to even the most casual observer that we are still missing that piece.

With a bonafide number 1, Hartline can stay in one-on-one situations and propser...without it they will take him out of the game.
I'm not basing it on a couple of games, I'm basing on the potential he has display sparingly while he's been here. And now he finally gets his chance to be #1 and he's shinning.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
Hartline a better version of Welker. You can't make this stuff up. Only one guy on this board is capable of spewing this stuff time and time again despite being proven wrong time and time again with his laughable overreactions.
Over reaction to the NFL leader in Yards, and YPC and I'm over reacting. Right! You and all you life long pessimist can keep bringing the fact that I've been wrong in the past, bring it up over and over if you want. Call me out on it. If that's get you off, that's fine by me. When ever I make statements y'all don't agree, you guys are so quick to bring that ****. I don't give ****.