Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack!

1. -61
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    One funny side note. Most consider Ozzie Newsome, from Balt, as one of the best GM's in the NFL, if not the best. The player he had rated as the highest, in his history of being a GM, was J Russell.
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    One funny side note. Most consider Ozzie Newsome, from Balt, as one of the best GM's in the NFL, if not the best. The player he had rated as the highest, in his history of being a GM, was J Russell.
    I remember a few years ago Miami and Baltimore were two of the more starved teams for wr help, they got Boldin and we went with Marshall. Fast forward 3 years and they have a solid group of receivers and Miami is back to being one of the more starved teams at the position.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    I remember a few years ago Miami and Baltimore were two of the more starved teams for wr help, they got Boldin and we went with Marshall. Fast forward 3 years and they have a solid group of receivers and Miami is back to being one of the more starved teams at the position.
    Yeah, and Flacco appears to have developed. Lucky or good?
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    Allow me to retort.... 1-3

if you're going to start with this I told you so BS maybe you should wait until we've actually done something as a team. I'm guessing you were of of the ones making the same kind of posts about Sparano too. SPARANO IS A GREAT COACH GUYS, YOU'LL SEE, I'M GONNA BE RIGHT.
    I'm not doing I told you so BS. I'm doing our players aren't as bad as everyone in the entire universe want it us to be. And to make a point this GM is not as bad as everyone wants to make him out to be as well. Our record does not tell the whole story. But, again you have a point, you are what your record says you are. But, with a New Head coach, new schemes on both side of the ball, to have played as decent as we have, is a sign on good players. My further point is our players are young and emerging, we have the talent to compete with most teams. Now, we just have to start finding ways to stop turning the ball over.
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    I'm not doing I told you so BS. I'm doing our players aren't as bad as everyone in the entire universe want it us to be. And to make a point this GM is not as bad as everyone wants to make him out to be as well. Our record does not tell the whole story. But, again you have a point, you are what your record says you are. But, with a New Head coach, new schemes on both side of the ball, to have played as decent as we have, is a sign on good players. My further point is our players are young and emerging, we have the talent to compete with most teams. Now, we just have to start finding ways to stop turning the ball over.
    There is some truth in what you say but at wr and cb we have very little talent outside of the starters and those are positions that require actual backups
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back

WVdolphan "Ireland gets it.
    And those who also get it, know that Ireland gets it. Those who are clueless are still concerned about cornfed and the running game"

WVDOLPHAN "The last thing this team should be worried about is the OC(offensive corn). When you add it all up, its really a pretty solid OC"
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    I like you, well as ,much as I know of you its called debate. I dont agree with all you say but thats what we are here for. Im not an Ireland hater I just dont think he is among the better Gms
    But D, I never said he was among the better one's. The theory that he is one of the worst in the league, just don't bare out to me. But again, only time will tell. I guess this roster has 12 games left to see who's right.
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    There is some truth in what you say but at wr and cb we have very little talent outside of the starters and those are positions that require actual backups
    Yeah, we needed another good wr and cb even BEFORE we got rid of Marshall and Davis at least for some depth.

Signing Richard Marshall was a solid move as a decent inside cb and he gave us depth in the entire secondary. It was a step forward but then we took 2 steps backwards by trading Davis.
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    But D, I never said he was among the better one's. The theory that he is one of the worst in the league, just don't bare out to me. But again, only time will tell. I guess this roster has 12 games left to see who's right.
    Well take this offseason. i thought it was one of his better drafts but he ignore Wr in draft which seemed quite stupid when you are drafting your 3rd rb and Te and are not addressing a position that you will need every play. He had all season to try to address wr after he traded Marshall and he did basically nothing, There were solid values at receiver that could have improved this team but he went dumpster diving. His free agency with exceptions of players already here was quite horrible. How many of these guys are even on the team still
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Hartline is a top 10 WR.

Dafuq ya'll arguing about it for.

/thread

SAMMY WATKINS IS THE BEST WR IN THE COUNTRY & FUTURE MIAMI DOLPHIN!
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Hartline is a top 10 WR.

Dafuq ya'll arguing about it for.

/thread