Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack!

1. -71
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Well take this offseason. i thought it was one of his better drafts but he ignore Wr in draft which seemed quite stupid when you are drafting your 3rd rb and Te and are not addressing a position that you will need every play. He had all season to try to address wr after he traded Marshall and he did basically nothing, There were solid values at receiver that could have improved this team but he went dumpster diving. His free agency with exceptions of players already here was quite horrible. How many of these guys are even on the team still
    Ask any GM, when you start drafting on needs as oppose to best available players you will have problems. After the Marshall trade, Hartline was destine to be #1 and Best #2. And right now Ireland was right. They are THE #1 TANDEM IN THE LEAGUE. Again, his #1 receiver currently lead the league in yardage. So please explain to me where was he wrong. Ill repeat the receivers he stuck to his gun with, and when everyone was crying about making desperation moves for a WR, he didn't budge, and NOW THEY LEAD THE LEAGUE AS A TANDEM. How can we keep beating this dead horse about lacking of receiving option. Now, all we need is a third option to emerge, which I guaranteed you will happen shortly. The fact is his Top 2 Receivers are performing like we all would want our top 2 receivers to perform. Why can't we move on to the next topic. Everybody was crying how our Receiver would suck, but so far they have proven to be wrong, but yet I'm the wrong one for saying that's not the case, and they are now proven to be wrong. I guess if the coin was flip and they were in the bottom of the league, people would be on here popping bottles and setting off fireworks because they were right all along.

It doesn't matter if they are still here because it validates his draft choices even more. All the F.A. were sign to one year veteran minimum deals and they had to compete for a roster spot, and they couldn't beat it out Ireland draft selections, so that's a good thing. Good teams no longer rely on F.A. It's all about developing your young talent. Period, end of story.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Ask any GM, when you start drafting on needs as oppose to best available players you will have problems. After the Marshall trade, Hartline was destine to be #1 and Best #2. And right now Ireland was right. They are THE #1 TANDEM IN THE LEAGUE. Addressing the WR position right seems pointless. Again, his #1 receiver currently lead the league in yardage. So please explain to me where was he wrong. Ill repeat the receivers he stuck to his gun with, and when everyone was crying about making desperation moves for a WR, he didn't budge, and NOW THEY LEAD THE LEAGUE AS A TANDEM. How can we keep beating this dead horse about lacking of receiving option. Now, all we need is a third option to emerge, which I guaranteed you will happen shortly. The fact is his Top 2 Receivers are performing like we all would want our top 2 receivers to perform. Why can't we move on to the next topic. Everybody was crying how our Receiver would suck, but so far they have proven to be wrong, but yet I'm the wrong one for saying that's not the case, and they are now proven to be wrong. I guess if the coin was flip and they were in the bottom of the league, people would be on here popping bottles and setting off fireworks because they were right all along.

It doesn't matter if they are still here because it validates his draft choices even more. All the F.A. were sign to one year veteran minimum deals and they had to compete for a roster spot, and they couldn't beat it out Ireland draft selections, so that's a good thing. Good teams no longer rely on F.A. It's all about developing your young talent. Period, end of story.
    You've never heard of 4 or even 5 wr sets? You've never heard of injuries? Legadu Nanee? Who's out there when Hartline needs a breather after he catches a 60 yard bomb?
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    NFL Training Camps!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seymour TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This team is just in a rebuilding process. Let's leave it at that!
    ​NFL Training Camps!
    Quote Quote  

4. -74

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    You've never heard of 4 or even 5 wr sets? You've never heard of injuries? Legadu Nanee? Who's out there when Hartline needs a breather after he catches a 60 yard bomb?
    You mean depth? How much you want to pay for Depth ? You want to pay a WR one million dollars just to sit on the sideline in case someone get hurts or needs a breather? Just be patient, and remember I told you this, the third receiver will emerge before the season is over with. Just Watch!

How many passes you think your 4th and 5th Receiver catches? Do you know you can get a 5 Receiver set without having 5 receivers on the field. How many teams do you think have 4 and 5 great receivers in this salary cap age. As a matter of fact how many great teams normally have more than 3 good WR. The Norm is two have 2 real good receivers. One Good One Rb and One Good TE. We have all that covered right now, and that's why we are currently in the top 10 in the NFL in offense.
    Last edited by CRAZYDOLFAN305; 10-06-2012 at 10:13 PM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You mean depth? How much you want to pay for Depth ? You want to pay a WR one million dollars just to sit on the sideline in case someone get hurts or needs a breather? Just be patient, and remember I told you this, the third receiver will emerge before the season is over with. Just Watch!

what you mean? and I like that motto under your AV
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We did just sign a decent one which goes to show that even Ireland himself wasn't as confident in his own plan as you seem to be.
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FLORIDA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    After the Marshall trade, Hartline was destine to be #1 and Best #2. And right now Ireland was right.
    Pure speculation. He signed Naanee and Johnson because he was sold on Hartline and Bess as his starters? Please.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Glen Rock NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    R & R i agree with you! A game like that wont happen again...THEY LOST!!! you can tell the age of the dolphin posts of many on here based on the ridiculous optimistic posts....
    Quote Quote  

9. -79

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorFins View Post
    [/B]
    what you mean? and I like that motto under your AV
    What I mean as once these guys have fully grasp Sherman's offense Tannehill will have a third receiver emerge. Just like how Clay emerge last year, once Moore and Daboll got accustom. This is the samething that will happen eventually. Just like how they thought our receivers weren't ****, that thought process is now out the window. So the argument is now, we dont have a third receiver. Well, I'm here to tell you one will emerge. Take that to the bank! It's either going to be Armstrong once he's fully healthy and knows this offense, Matthews, Moore, or Clay, the season is still young.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobestever View Post
    R & R i agree with you! A game like that wont happen again...THEY LOST!!! you can tell the age of the dolphin posts of many on here based on the ridiculous optimistic posts....
    And you know that for a fact ? If they perform like in week 4 in a brand new offense, doesn't logic dictate more to come? So, let me guess this straight, if they didn't perform to that level against AZ, the easy thing to say would be they "we knew it all allong, worst receivers in the league, no RG, RT suck why did we draft him. But because the opposite happen it was a fluke. So when Tannehill was audibling and getting us in the right plays for us to succeed and for this offense to produce, that's call a fluke. Because the offense just closed their eyes and voila magic. SMDH, and I'm the wrong that's consistently wrong and producing optimistic and homer-ism post, even when the post is to state the fact that WE CURRENTLY HAVE THE #1 WR TANDEM IN THE LEAGUE, and no credit wants to be given. So, we're doing the impossible from a receiving stand point, and it's considered Fluky.
    Quote Quote