Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 93

Thread: SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack!

  1. -51
    CRAZYDOLFAN305's Avatar
    We Are Still Going To The SB

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    4,826
    vCash:
    2057
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    So you don't give a **** that you're wrong all the time. Interesting... The reason you're wrong all the time is ridiculous homer threads like this overreacting because of a single fluke game having you believe that Hartline is a #1 WR. He's not. And if we have the misfortune of sitting through another Jeff Ireland offseason, he should be fired immediately if one isn't drafted in the first 2 rounds.
    It's your opinion I'm wrong all the time, just because you say does not make it true. And right now Ireland is proving haters like you wrong every week. It's just a matter of time before all his moves start to pan out and we become the team he build.

    And like I said, I don't give a **** about how often you perceived I've been wrong. You flaw homey, stop acting tough on a message board. If I didn't like this site so much, I would say some **** to you and not care if I get banned or not. ****ing computer wannabe bullies.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -52
    roy_miami's Avatar
    Rookies

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2008
    Posts:
    6,362
    vCash:
    26875
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dcnr226 View Post
    Don't you know that Jeff Ireland doomed this team with a terrible wide receiving corps? How dare you spit FACT in the face of VITRIOLE!

    BIG THINGS TO COME FROM THE FINS..
    Seriously? I know Legadu is distant memory now but you don't think he had something to do with our 1-3 record with his 2 turnovers on 3 targets? With Legadu out there we were basically running a 10 man offense. People weren't happy that we were going into the season Hartline and Bess as our only viable weapons in a year that was supposed to be one of the greatest for free agent wrs and one of the deepest for wrs in the draft.

    This number one argument is just semantics. Some people seem to think "number 1" is just the top receiver on the depth chart whereas its really a label attributed to a receiver with a special skill set. What "shut down corner" is to cornerbacks "Number 1" is to recievers". Saying Hartline finally gets an opportunity to be a "number 1" is like saying Smith finally gets an opportunity to be a "shut down corner" now that Davis is gone.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -53
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,426
    vCash:
    31140
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    Seriously? I know Legadu is distant memory now but you don't think he had something to do with our 1-3 record with his 2 turnovers on 3 targets? With Legadu out there we were basically running a 10 man offense. People weren't happy that we were going into the season Hartline and Bess as our only viable weapons in a year that was supposed to be one of the greatest for free agent wrs and one of the deepest for wrs in the draft.

    This number one argument is just semantics. Some people seem to think "number 1" is just the top receiver on the depth chart whereas its really a label attributed to a receiver with a special skill set. What "shut down corner" is to cornerbacks "Number 1" is to recievers". Saying Hartline finally gets an opportunity to be a "number 1" is like saying Smith finally gets an opportunity to be a "shut down corner" now that Davis is gone.

    Well I blame the coach and front office more for having that bum on field
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -54
    Clipse's Avatar
    mediocrity sucks

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    13,009
    vCash:
    2692
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    It's your opinion I'm wrong all the time, just because you say does not make it true. And right now Ireland is proving haters like you wrong every week. It's just a matter of time before all his moves start to pan out and we become the team he build.

    And like I said, I don't give a **** about how often you perceived I've been wrong. You flaw homey, stop acting tough on a message board. If I didn't like this site so much, I would say some **** to you and not care if I get banned or not. ****ing computer wannabe bullies.
    Of course it's just a matter of time BTW I thought Hartline was a Parcells move. That's my favorite thing about Ireland's apologists. Everything bad was Parcells fault.

    And then follows it up with some internet gangster comedy. You allow your homerism to make you look like a fool on a consistent basis. Blame yourself for being so gullible.

    Brian Hartline can be a very good #2. That's a hell of a lot better than the #4 at best WR he was before the season. But he's not a #1 WR. And thinking we can just ignore getting a #1 WR like a lot of people are coming out of the woodwork to believe is pure ignorance.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -55
    CRAZYDOLFAN305's Avatar
    We Are Still Going To The SB

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    4,826
    vCash:
    2057
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Of course it's just a matter of time BTW I thought Hartline was a Parcells move. That's my favorite thing about Ireland's apologists. Everything bad was Parcells fault.

    And then follows it up with some internet gangster comedy. You allow your homerism to make you look like a fool on a consistent basis. Blame yourself for being so gullible.

    Brian Hartline can be a very good #2. That's a hell of a lot better than the #4 at best WR he was before the season. But he's not a #1 WR. And thinking we can just ignore getting a #1 WR like a lot of people are coming out of the woodwork to believe is pure ignorance.
    Whatever dog, I never said Hartline was Parcells a move, you got the wrong person playboy. I've already proven the length of time it requires for a GM to build a team. Especially one that lacking as much talent as we were before they took over. And it's also a known fact, that Parcells let Ireland run the 2009 draft, so for all it's failures, Hartline is proven to not be one of them. Who's Ireland apologist, I just state the facts. You may not like it, whatever, but this team is a few turnovers away from being 3 and 1, if you don't see how close we are to being really good, that's your pure hatred for Ireland.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -56
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,426
    vCash:
    31140
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Whatever dog, I never said Hartline was Parcells a move, you got the wrong person playboy. I've already proven the length of time it requires for a GM to build a team. Especially one that lacking as much talent as we were before they took over. And it's also a known fact, that Parcells let Ireland run the 2009 draft, so for all it's failures, Hartline is proven to not be one of them. Who's Ireland apologist, I just state the facts. You may not like it, whatever, but this team is a few turnovers away from being 3 and 1, if you don't see how close we are to being really good, that's your pure hatred for Ireland.
    So we can now blame Pat White on the GM sweet. No matter how lacking a roster is, you dont get 5 damn years to build a .500 team.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -57
    CRAZYDOLFAN305's Avatar
    We Are Still Going To The SB

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    4,826
    vCash:
    2057
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    So we can now blame Pat White on the GM sweet. No matter how lacking a roster is, you dont get 5 damn years to build a .500 team.
    a

    Why do you keep having these same redundant arguments with me, you don't like me, you don't like my opinions cool. I aint making this **** up, I post the statistics of how long the top current teams GM tenure so the approximate lenght of time it took the GM to build a team. I'm not saying that for my ****ing health. I post the facts support my theory. Yeah, Put Pat White on him. But who cares now? Ireland recovered well from that mistake by first signing Moore and then Drafting Tannehill, if you don't think teams miss on players all the time, that's your ****ing right!

    You Ireland haters can put everything in the last 5 years on him, fine do that. Just make sure when **** start rolling which sooner rather then later, give credit where credit is due. We currently have the 9th Ranked Offense with his players. 16th Ranked defense, including the #1 defense against the rush. The number #1 WR tandem in the league. The 5th rank rushing attack. And based on performance. More than half our players in the top ten at their positions.

    Wake- #1 DE

    Pouncey- #1 C

    Dansby- #2 MLB

    Jones- #2 S

    Fasano- #6 TE

    Starks- #7 DT/NT

    Bess- #8 WR

    Burnett- #9 OLB

    Hartline- #10 WR

    Lane- #11 FB

    Misi- #13 OLB

    Clemons- #14 S

    Soliai- #15 DT/NT

    Since the last 5 years all on him. WHO DA **** GETS CREDIT FOR ASSEMBLY THIS TEAM IS OF PLAYERS? TELL ME? ALTHOUGH HE DID NOT DRAFT SOLIA, HE DID RESIGN HIM

    YEAH IM ALWAYS WRONG. BUT IT SWEET TO SEE SO MANY PLAYERS SHUTTING YOU ****ING HATERS UP RIGHT NOW. TELL ME I'M MAKING THAT **** UP.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -58
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,426
    vCash:
    31140
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    a

    Why do you keep having these same redundant arguments with me, you don't like me, you don't like my opinions cool. I aint making this **** up, I post the statistics of how long the top current teams GM tenure so the approximate lenght of time it took the GM to build a team. I'm not saying that for my ****ing health. I post the facts support my theory. Yeah, Put Pat White on him. But who cares now? Ireland recovered well from that mistake by first signing Moore and then Drafting Tannehill, if you don't think teams miss on players all the time, that's your ****ing right!

    You Ireland haters can put everything in the last 5 years on him, fine do that. Just make sure when **** start rolling which sooner rather then later, give credit where credit is due. We currently have the 9th Ranked Offense with his players. 16th Ranked defense, including the #1 defense against the rush. The number #1 WR tandem in the league. The 5th rank rushing attack. And based on performance. More than half our players in the top ten at their positions.

    Wake- #1 DE

    Pouncey- #1 C

    Dansby- #2 MLB

    Jones- #2 S

    Fasano- #6 TE

    Starks- #7 DT/NT

    Bess- #8 WR

    Burnett- #9 OLB

    Hartline- #10 WR

    Lane- #11 FB

    Misi- #13 OLB

    Clemons- #14 S

    Soliai- #15 DT/NT

    Since the last 5 years all on him. WHO DA **** GETS CREDIT FOR ASSEMBLY THIS TEAM IS OF PLAYERS? TELL ME? ALTHOUGH HE DID NOT DRAFT SOLIA, HE DID RESIGN HIM

    YEAH IM ALWAYS WRONG. BUT IT SWEET TO SEE SO MANY PLAYERS SHUTTING YOU ****ING HATERS UP RIGHT NOW. TELL ME I'M MAKING THAT **** UP.
    I like you, well as ,much as I know of you its called debate. I dont agree with all you say but thats what we are here for. Im not an Ireland hater I just dont think he is among the better Gms
    Quote Quote  

  9. -59
    roy_miami's Avatar
    Rookies

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2008
    Posts:
    6,362
    vCash:
    26875
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    a

    Why do you keep having these same redundant arguments with me, you don't like me, you don't like my opinions cool. I aint making this **** up, I post the statistics of how long the top current teams GM tenure so the approximate lenght of time it took the GM to build a team. I'm not saying that for my ****ing health. I post the facts support my theory. Yeah, Put Pat White on him. But who cares now? Ireland recovered well from that mistake by first signing Moore and then Drafting Tannehill, if you don't think teams miss on players all the time, that's your ****ing right!

    You Ireland haters can put everything in the last 5 years on him, fine do that. Just make sure when **** start rolling which sooner rather then later, give credit where credit is due. We currently have the 9th Ranked Offense with his players. 16th Ranked defense, including the #1 defense against the rush. The number #1 WR tandem in the league. The 5th rank rushing attack. And based on performance. More than half our players in the top ten at their positions.

    Wake- #1 DE

    Pouncey- #1 C

    Dansby- #2 MLB

    Jones- #2 S

    Fasano- #6 TE

    Starks- #7 DT/NT

    Bess- #8 WR

    Burnett- #9 OLB

    Hartline- #10 WR

    Lane- #11 FB

    Misi- #13 OLB

    Clemons- #14 S

    Soliai- #15 DT/NT

    Since the last 5 years all on him. WHO DA **** GETS CREDIT FOR ASSEMBLY THIS TEAM IS OF PLAYERS? TELL ME? ALTHOUGH HE DID NOT DRAFT SOLIA, HE DID RESIGN HIM

    YEAH IM ALWAYS WRONG. BUT IT SWEET TO SEE SO MANY PLAYERS SHUTTING YOU ****ING HATERS UP RIGHT NOW. TELL ME I'M MAKING THAT **** UP.
    Allow me to retort.... 1-3

    if you're going to start with this I told you so BS maybe you should wait until we've actually done something as a team. I'm guessing you were of of the ones making the same kind of posts about Sparano too. SPARANO IS A GREAT COACH GUYS, YOU'LL SEE, I'M GONNA BE RIGHT.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -60
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,252
    vCash:
    3553
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    I believe most should agree when I call Ireland an average GM, not great, not bad. He has made good and bad choices, as does every GM. That is a very fair assessment.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. * The official non-smack, make it smack thread!*
    By Enforcerfin33 in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 12:57 PM
  2. Shhh! Pirates of The Caribbean 2 Trailer Inside!
    By Nublar7 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-25-2005, 02:34 AM
  3. Shhh! The man speaks.....
    By Predaphin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 01:12 AM
  4. Smack will be talked in the Smack Thread
    By Migs182005 in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 11:07 AM
  5. Smack will be talked in the Smack Thread
    By Migs182005 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 05:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •