Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 5 Recap/Grades

1. -51
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I understand and enjoy the humor of exaggeration for shock value, I'm not gonna get into a whole thing about it - but the AIDS virus isn't funny. I spend a lot of time volunteering for the cause and advocacy groups for AIDS and it's just a heartbreaking and devastating condition. Flagrant absurd name-calling is one thing, but the AIDS comment is in poor taste.

Love your write-ups, WV, keep it up. I'm not asking for PC, just mild tolerance.

Quote Quote  

2. -52
    >tfw dolphins fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WV what are your thoughts on Reshad Jones? Is he a long-term guy?
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Phantom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    The ball was rolling on the ground. You did watch the game didnt you?
    The ball never touched the goal line, you said broke the plane. whats the matter panties all twisted because john beck threw a pick 6?
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have no problem with going for that field goal, there is still a huge difference between them needing two tds for the win and 2 tds for the tie. Its a really difficult spot for sure but yeah, Philbin is still smarter than you.

Its amazing how fast this offense can move the ball down the field, you go to get a fresh beer and the next thing you know we're inside their 30. For the first time in a long time I don't feel nervous about 3rd and 12.

Catch those ****ing punts thigpen, you clown. Even without that BS turnover he's still costing us a ton in field position.

I don't know if the secondary played great or if dalton just sucked but either way that performance was quite shocking to me.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Agreed with all the Dolphins comments.

Disagree with the Rodgers / Ice comment.

Rodgers is an elite QB, cerebral, quick release, strong arm, can use his legs if need be, and is consistently accurate.

Ryan is a very good QB, is consistenly accurate, throws a good deep ball, strong arm.

Ryan does not have the football mind that Rodgers has, does not have the release, cannot use his legs as well as Rodgers.

Thing to remember with these two guys, Ryan has a running game, 2 Pro Bowl WR's, and a HOF TE. Rodgers has a TE that cannot catch, an offensive line that apparently forgot how to block, NO running game, and WR's that are dropping way too many balls (yeah that's you Jordy and Finley). James Jones is a solid WR and Jennings is great when he is on the field.

This team is not struggling b/c of Rodgers. The Falcons are winning as a team and Ryan has turned into a very good leader of said team.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamifinz View Post
    This. Always pisses me off when they associate a team's record with a single player. Like "Tebow winning 8 games" last year. Their D played out of their damn mind, and McGahee turned back the clock down the stretch. No telling how good we'd be if Ryan were on the team, but I'm certainly alright with Tannehill
    I agree, like saying Ryan is elite b/c the Falcons are 5-0 this year. Their defense has played out of their mind, Turner has been a beast, and they have 3 STUDS to throw to. It gets my goat I tell ya.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No issue with the FG attempt. Carpenter banged on through from 46 earlier and getting a 2 TD lead is huge, especially on the road and as well as the defense was playing.

Other then that I concur Sir.
    Quote Quote