Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536 LastLast

Thread: A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

1. -341
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Actually, it would be homeristic to even say you'd take The Taco over Moore at this point.
    If we counted Matt Moore as the starter, I would put him in a similar spot as Tannehill. Outside of that elite 7, Moore is just as good as any of those guys like Flacco, Schaub etc etc.....
    Quote Quote  

2. -342

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Surprised it also took you that long to put him over Alex Smith. I honestly think I'd rather have Matt Moore than A. Smith.

Smith seems to get rattled and curl up into the fetal position too easily. Sanchezesque, really.
    I was giving Smith a lot of credit for last season. I was really impressed with how well he played in those playoff games. Those drives vs. the Saints with the game on the line got him a lot of cred.

But, youre right, Moore is just as good if not better. After all, it was the saints defense Smith did that too. During the regular season they won with defense, special teams, and that rushing attack.
    Quote Quote  

3. -343
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Over Schaub right now? Interesting. I think by the end of next year I would agree as both play in playaction heavy west coast offenses (Sherman was Schaub's OC for a year or 2)

Speaking of your boy Rivers WV, how bout a drinking game tonight? One shot for every boneheaded throw he and whoever starts for KC tonight make?
    Quote Quote  

4. -344
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ChambersWI View Post
    Over Schaub right now? Interesting. I think by the end of next year I would agree as both play in playaction heavy west coast offenses (Sherman was Schaub's OC for a year or 2)

Speaking of your boy Rivers WV, how bout a drinking game tonight? One shot for every boneheaded throw he and whoever starts for KC tonight make?

Hope you guys can hold your liquor if you're playing that game...
    Oh no, we suck again!
    Quote Quote  

5. -345
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    One thing I know is analyzing QB play. Again, Tannehill has impressed me for a rookie but there's not a sane knowledgable football fan(that isn't a dolphin fan) that thinks he's a top QB in this league right now.
    I did not know that you were the official quarterback talent evaluator I had to listen to.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

6. -346
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Now that we have come back to this post you can definitely update wilson is a baller 2. Rivers is still better than tannehill 3. Rg3 won rookie of the year 4. Flacco won the superbowl mvp. Honestly, at this point tannehill is finally beginning to be top half of league qbs. The only qbs better than him at this point are as follows: both mannings, tom Brady, brees, rodgers, vick (because of system), rg3, luck, Wilson, kaepernick, roethlisberger, romo, ryan, flacco(only because of recent sb). That definitely puts him at around 15.. I didnt say matt shaub because he just doesnt have what it takes to lead a team. Look at all the weapons he was given over the years but has fielded a whopping 1 wildcard win. Enough said
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth
    Quote Quote  

7. -347
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks

reading back thru this thread was awesome
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

8. -348

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post

reading back thru this thread was awesome
    I will have to read back through this thing later tonight for sure. Just looking at a couple of Junc posts suggests it will be great.

As the poster before you states, I would make a couple of adjustments as I stated in the thread I posted a link to this one in.......

Putting my boy Rivers back up where he belongs and after Flacco's post season performance I must move him back up above Tannehill for now.

But, I still have Tannehill as the 11th best QB in the league on my current board.

Also, notice I said all along before that draft that RG3 would be a bust. Notice in this thread that started even after RG3 started putting up some stats and wins and everyone was on his bandwagon, I stuck with my PREDICTION that he will be a bust. I could be wrong, but I might be right. Most of the time Im right as we all know. Nevertheless, I dont change predictions after results start coming in. If Im wrong Im wrong....so be it. That will happen, just not very often with me. With other folks however, not only are they almost always way off, they like to change their predictions. Even while changing predictions it takes them several tries to be right.
    Quote Quote  

9. -349
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas, NV
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox Logo
Gift received at 07-03-2014, 03:24 PM from CallMeDaddyChevy Logo
Gift received at 06-24-2014, 08:43 PM from D0lphan72
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 08:29 PM from CalDolFan1014
Message: Checking to see if this really works.2013 Dolphins Logo
    ^ I see what you did there
    Quote Quote  

10. -350
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    I will have to read back through this thing later tonight for sure. Just looking at a couple of Junc posts suggests it will be great.

As the poster before you states, I would make a couple of adjustments as I stated in the thread I posted a link to this one in.......

Putting my boy Rivers back up where he belongs and after Flacco's post season performance I must move him back up above Tannehill for now.

But, I still have Tannehill as the 11th best QB in the league on my current board.

Also, notice I said all along before that draft that RG3 would be a bust. Notice in this thread that started even after RG3 started putting up some stats and wins and everyone was on his bandwagon, I stuck with my PREDICTION that he will be a bust. I could be wrong, but I might be right. Most of the time Im right as we all know. Nevertheless, I dont change predictions after results start coming in. If Im wrong Im wrong....so be it. That will happen, just not very often with me. With other folks however, not only are they almost always way off, they like to change their predictions. Even while changing predictions it takes them several tries to be right.
    I watched that week one Chargers game.

I'm not buying back in on Rivers yet. No way. The guy is like ball security kryptonite. He is the human embodiment of a turnover. No thank you.

Man just looking back at the first page in the thread... Everyone knew Griffin would get ruined by injuries, Wilson struggling badly at the start of the year, and Christian Ponder actually fooling me to think that he might not be total garbage...
    Quote Quote