Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

1. -331
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    I hate to do it because he is my homeboy and all, but Im adding Philip Rivers to this list. The guy has played terrible for a while now. He was up and down a lot last season and has just been hot garbage this year. I always had this guy in my top 5 or so, but you really cant defend his play lately. He really hasnt been his best for a couple of seasons now.

This makes Ryan Tannehill now the 12th best QB in the league............ and CLIMBING!
    Quote Quote  

2. -332

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know what..... I know he had a big game last week, but Im adding Alex Smith to the list too. Why not? He is Alex Smith after all. **** heem.

Ryan Tannehill is now the 11th best QB in the league. Right on the cusp of the top 10.

If you look at the 10 left, its going to be tough to break into. But, Ive got a feeling this kid is going to do it by seasons end. If he does, it will mean were getting in the playoffs for sure. If the kid plays that well the rest of the year, were going to be a tough out once we get in too.
    Quote Quote  

3. -333
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    I hate to do it because he is my homeboy and all, but Im adding Philip Rivers to this list. The guy has played terrible for a while now. He was up and down a lot last season and has just been hot garbage this year. I always had this guy in my top 5 or so, but you really cant defend his play lately. He really hasnt been his best for a couple of seasons now.

This makes Ryan Tannehill now the 12th best QB in the league............ and CLIMBING!
    Dont hate it, Rivers is freakin terrible.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

4. -334

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc is hillarious in this thread btw.

I wonder if he would still take Sanchez over Tannehill
    Quote Quote  

5. -335
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Actually, it would be homeristic to even say you'd take The Taco over Moore at this point.

"Don't take QB advice from the guy who wants to sleep with Mark Sanchez!"
    CooterHooterKnocker, Buffalo Range member, 10-4-2014

Quote Quote  

6. -336
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

He already said he would. He also went on to say he thinks Sanchez is the best QB the Jets have ever had!.. Hahaha That speaks volumes for the lowest rated passer in the NFL.
    Quote Quote  

7. -337

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So lets rundown whos left....

Its basically the top 10 QBs.

Brady
    Rapist
    Flacco
    Schaub
    Luck
    Peyton
    Eli
    Rodgers
    Ryan
    Brees..................

You know what.... **** all this noise. Im doing it.

Schaub is a solid player but, he is overrated as hell. The guys game is all off the playaction set up by that running game. Almost all of his big plays come off that. He gets a lot of chunk passes to Andre Johnson and his TE in play action. Not that that is a bad thing, its just when you take away that running game, which few teams can do, and get a lead or have a close game with them, Schaub is not that effective. **** Schaub. Id take Tannehill over him all day.

Tannehill is now in the top 10.

And I just realized as I narrowed this list and figured who is left....... Flacco can eat ****. He claims he is elite but, he hasnt proven anything. Yea, he couldve lead his team to the SB if Evans could catch and his kicker didnt choke, but that was against the Pats weak D. Flacco has been kinda terrible at times this year. He isnt that good. They have a good offense but, he is inconsistant still. Id take Tannehill over him all day.

Ryan Tannehill is now the 9th best QB in the league.

Right on the cusp of that elite 7. Right behind Luck as the top 2 QBs waiting to move into that top tier of QBs who make up the elite 7. Id take either of those 2 QBs over anyone else who isnt in that elite group already. Both of them will make their way in over the next couple of years.

So you can run and tell THAT! Homeboy.
    Quote Quote  

8. -338
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I hate to do it because he is my homeboy and all, but Im adding Philip Rivers to this list.
    Yeah. I don't know what happened to Rivers but the wheels fell off quickly.

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.
    Quote Quote  

9. -339

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Yeah. I don't know what happened to Rivers but the wheels fell off quickly.
    Really he has been shaky the past couple of seasons. This year he has been pretty close to terrible, if not just plain terrible. His throws have been pathetic this year.

Once I moved Tannehill past him, it became a free flow. Like a River.(pun intended). I mean, Rivers was in that elite group with the other 7, making up the elite 8. Once he drops out, why not move Tannehill on up past some of these other guys who arent in that elite 7?

I mean really, outside of those guys, there isnt a QB Id rather have other than Andrew Luck. All of the players have their flaws once you get out of those top 7.

The elite QBs are clearly Brady, Manning, Manning, Rodgers, Ryan, Brees, and the Rapist. Those guys arent perfect, but they are the top tier. Below them is a bunch of guys who either have some flaws in their game, havent proven to be elite, or just dont have enough experience. And again, Id take Tannehill over anyone that isnt in this group except Luck. And Im not so sure Tannehill cant exceed Luck long term. It was a great pick for us.

Of all the players not in that elite group, most are either old enough to have proven they arent going to make it in that group, or they are the QBs still developing. Of the ones still developing, who you gonna take over Tannehill besides Luck? Some will say RG3, but Ive already told everyone he is going to be a bust.... trust me on that one.

And why not take Tannehill over these guys who have been around long enough and have proven they arent going to crack that elite group?

9th best QB in the league bitches!
    Quote Quote  

10. -340
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Surprised it also took you that long to put him over Alex Smith. I honestly think I'd rather have Matt Moore than A. Smith.

Smith seems to get rattled and curl up into the fetal position too easily. Sanchezesque, really.
    Quote Quote