Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

1. -51
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dalton - Tannehill's ginger bitch today. Lauren texted Ryan after the game saying she is putting on a red wig so he can smack that ass just as hard when he gets home.

Now Thats Funny!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    >tfw dolphins fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MP-Omnis View Post
    Cam Newton = tall Ronnie Brown with small ears. Same QB skills.
    LOL! Rollin' gold, lol.

Thanks for the laugh!

LD
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AphexPhin View Post
    I'm just so happy we drafted this dude. He's gonna be a stud for us.

Yessir, u can def tell by just watching him this kid clearly has something special about him. Poise and his command is what really excites me, this kid has the fire that no other qb has had for us since u know who (#13). If we were to just get him some help, this team could easily be fighting with Brady and the pats next season. We need to learn from these games (win or lose) as experience and grow
    The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
    Vince Lombardi

Quote Quote  

5. -55
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My take on the 3 questionable QB's WV rated behind Tannehill and our AFC Outlook 2012 and beyond:

Cam Newton may be the greatest specimen and gifted athlete playing QB. He is not a QB. His accuracy and decision making since about week 8 or so last year has been terrible. His offense is loaded with talent and he's so over-hyped he has the ego telling himself he's already the greatest. He has subscribed to his own over-hype. He took the league by storm and still has the talent to be okay-mediocre at the position.

Andy Dalton the lil red headed media love child is in for his sophmore slump. Take a look at Cinci's schedule and tell me if they are a playoff team this year? They will be drafting again in the top 12 ahead of us! The next 2 months for them is brutal, and again the play Baltimore and Pittsburgh. They looked pathetic today minus that defensive front 7. Dalton has the star studded #1WR. He has a stud #1 TE and has athletic WR's across the board. How'd they look today at home today? Again check their schedule out, today was a must win for them, their season is over!

Romo, well he is in a precarious position playin for the Boys. He has had some great moments, the fact is that whole team needs to be blown up! Their window is closing, but their division isnt taking the regular season too serious so he still has a chance. No Witten, sub-par receivers terrible professionals, mediocre coaching staff.....8-8 no playoffs, Romo will be blamed maybe not completely all his fault, but as we all know blame goes on 3 guys: GM, Coach, QB!

Tannehill is on his way, needs to stay hungry, keep studying, learning and progressing. He has made the players around him better. So excited to see him get better each week.

Outlook on AFC East looks great for us. Patriots are still the team until we dethrone them, no matter how average they look right now. They are getting old days are numbered. Jills well look like Jills, very over-hyped maybe they can be called the Cowboys Cheerleaders their playing about as good as they would! The freakin Jests....we all hate 'em, but we lost a tough one to them, we will surpass that loss soon enough.

Our team is hungry and focused. These guys are finally playing some good football. They don't look like buffoons out there anymore! Its so awesome, we are to be feared soon, we just gotta stay hungry and take the league by storm!
    Last edited by cullenbigcstill; 10-08-2012 at 04:20 AM. Reason: for the grammar police!
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tokyo, Japan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think you are really jumping the gun on this WV, but if you relabelled the list "QBs that Tannehill has the upside to be better than" I could ignore rampant homerism.

A world of dew,
    and within every dewdrop
    a world of struggle.

Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    what did he do yesterday exactly besides not being able to put the game away despite numerous chances in the 4th qtr to do so. You guys won b/c your D played great, your QB was decent but again was given numerous chances to end that game and couldn't do it until the game was basically over after the late INT for you guys.

Congrats on the win though and the QB looks like a keeper, I just didn't see where all the accolades would be coming from based on yesterday.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If there was a draft today I think Tannehill and RGIII would be one two but its too close to call, Miami would take Tanny for sure and the Redskins would still take RGIII. I'm pretty sure Sanchez would be taken last though.

One of the worst things about losing those 2 overtime games is Tanny is not getting the praise he deserves. We win those games they would be talking up Tanny and Philbin so much on NFL Network that even we'd be getting sick of it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    If there was a draft today I think Tannehill and RGIII would be one two but its too close to call, Miami would take Tanny for sure and the Redskins would still take RGIII. I'm pretty sure Sanchez would be taken last though.

One of the worst things about losing those 2 overtime games is Tanny is not getting the praise he deserves. We win those games they would be talking up Tanny and Philbin so much on NFL Network that even we'd be getting sick of it.
    You didn't see Andrew Luck lead Indy back from 21-3 down at the half to win beat GB? Tannheill is playing well but we are 5 games in and he's had 2 maybe 3 decent-good games. Let's calm down, remember how "great" Cam Newton was last year? now he's a "bust" supposedly. People make proclamations way too quickly both good and bad.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You didn't see Andrew Luck lead Indy back from 21-3 down at the half to win beat GB? Tannheill is playing well but we are 5 games in and he's had 2 maybe 3 decent-good games. Let's calm down, remember how "great" Cam Newton was last year? now he's a "bust" supposedly. People make proclamations way too quickly both good and bad.
    Don't think Luck was on the list. Its not making much of a proclamation saying he's got a higher ceiling than a list of ****ty QBs anyway. The only proclamation I'm making is Tannehill will start a long time for us, beyond that I don't know.
    Quote Quote