Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

1. -81
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    that ones gonna be ugly tonight...probably can be in bed by half time
    No well in hell Im not staying up to watch this debacle...... especially if they put Tebow in. The Rex post game presser should be fun.
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Man its going to be fun watching the Jests get EMBARRASED tonight on national TV. But, all of us know that no matter what happens you will show up trying to troll tomorrow. SMH.
    I'll be here win or lose like I always am.

Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Luck wasnt on the list. He is a better QB than Tannemal and likely will remain so for a long time. He is one of the very FEW QBs that would be on a list of guys who I would trade Tannemal for straight up right now. In fact, Luck would be the only no brainer of the very small group. Come to think of it, he may be the only one on the list. I have stated that even john beck would be a coin flip so theres that.

However as my crystal ball was telling me last night, I foresee a lot of battles between Tannemal and Luck in the playoffs. EPIC battles. I think we may just have the better team when these 2 QBs take over the AFC. Its going to be like Peyton vs. Brady for a long time. Get used to it too, as the Jests will be a laughingstock that the phins destroy twice every year on their way to CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!
    we know your crystal ball is always right

enjoy the win, don't look to far ahead.
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    that ones gonna be ugly tonight...probably can be in bed by half time
    dont go to bed, enjoy the debacle, it is the jets afterall
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    oh i won't...it's pro football...and i got some cold ones chilling so i'll watch it to the bloody end...but it sure looks like a night where i could catch up on some sleep...

i want to see how the jets try to cover for no revis...last week is was kyle wilson on the outside in vertical coverage a lot with no help and he got destroyed at the los alex smith just kept missing wide wide open guys...those slow safeties and kyle wilson starting on the boundary is a problem in coverage...big time

and sanchez...just maddeningly inconsistent...misses throws he should make all the damn time...and now he lost his blankie on slant routes and 3rd downs holmes...that teams in trouble

may well be the week where tebow becomes the starter for the rest of the season...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wanna see Sparano and Ryan get in a fist fight
    Quote Quote  

6. -86

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and jj watt sanchez is gonna wear that cat like drapes...
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hi folks, new here so please go easy......

Anyway, had to register and post about this guy. I have never been so excited to be a fan of this team. Tannehill looks the part, the absolute part. He stands in the pocket, he has all the throws, he moves us down the field with routine ease, hell this boy has been 2 plays away from leading this organisation to a 4 and 1 start. This group of players were hammered all pre season for being poor, Tannehill is making those players look better. Hartline and Bess look like NFL receivers.

What has impressed me is he is showing different skills each week. Yesterday we didn't need to go throwing ball after ball, we just needed to manage the game as the Bengals run D is not great. Tannehill did that. Last week he picked the Cards D apart, Oakland he did a bit of both whilst the Texans were his opener. He just looks an all around supreme talent.

I'd go as far to say that we have an almost nailed on elite QB. Give this boy some weapons at TE and a #1 WR, with this defense and this organisation is alive and kicking.
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    Ha, maybe they might end the game early to save the fans and viewers some sleep and time. This bloodbath is going to be the hand that pulls the trigger on the sanchize, you can book it
    The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
    Vince Lombardi

Quote Quote  

9. -89
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by SiScotty83 View Post
    Hi folks, new here so please go easy......

Anyway, had to register and post about this guy. I have never been so excited to be a fan of this team. Tannehill looks the part, the absolute part. He stands in the pocket, he has all the throws, he moves us down the field with routine ease, hell this boy has been 2 plays away from leading this organisation to a 4 and 1 start. This group of players were hammered all pre season for being poor, Tannehill is making those players look better. Hartline and Bess look like NFL receivers.

What has impressed me is he is showing different skills each week. Yesterday we didn't need to go throwing ball after ball, we just needed to manage the game as the Bengals run D is not great. Tannehill did that. Last week he picked the Cards D apart, Oakland he did a bit of both whilst the Texans were his opener. He just looks an all around supreme talent.

I'd go as far to say that we have an almost nailed on elite QB. Give this boy some weapons at TE and a #1 WR, with this defense and this organisation is alive and kicking.
    Welcome aboard. Keep the posts coming and dont mind the trolls.
    Quote Quote  

10. -90

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    tanny picked apart the cards d cause they blitzed him so much...against cinci the bengals were depending on their front 4 for pressure...makes sense considering how many sacks they had coming in...and tanny took what was given to him and when had opportunities for chunk yardage he made the right reads and throws...cinci tried to hide their secondary by not blitzing so much...required a patient not forcing things qb...
    Quote Quote