Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bills Give Up 500+ Yards Again

1. -11
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    England
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    I feel for Bills fans. They signed the biggest name available, something Buffalo has trouble attracting, only to apparently waste that money on yet another guy getting a huge payday then not showing up. That's why I dislike FA so much.
    I still think he'll be a good player for them, but they need a new DC to sort them out, and almost certainly a new head coach because Gailey is looking clueless. They also need a new QB because Fitzmagic is looking woeful this season. This was an excellent chance this year to secure play off football, but as it stands, they may end up finishing 4th again.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike8272 View Post
    I still think he'll be a good player for them, but they need a new DC to sort them out, and almost certainly a new head coach because Gailey is looking clueless. They also need a new QB because Fitzmagic is looking woeful this season. This was an excellent chance this year to secure play off football, but as it stands, they may end up finishing 4th again.
    The Bills have a good shot at Geno Smith or Barkley. I hope if anyone in the division signs Matt Moore, it's the Bills instead of the jets, although I'm afraid that if he makes it through the year, The Meatball will be on Matt like while on rice.

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote