Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Day Of Penis Gazeing Is Worth The Win!

1. -11
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    You working visitation today, Goon? I work in a prison too. (Maximum security in VA) I was working on a pod getting updates from the inmates.
    I think we've spoken before. I hear VA prisons are pretty bad in terms of staff/pay/inmate aggression.

Nope. No visitation for me. I was hoping for medical, but, since I'm really, really, big I tend to get put on E and F pods
    in Ad Seg. I was on E pod today. Most of them are LVL 1s, so they have radios. I was also, getting the updates from
    the crooks.

Some of them know the Dolphins are my squad were like..."BIG K! BIG K!....DOLPHINS UP 7-6!"

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    when i saw the title i was like wtf.
    when i was in the army i had to do that to dirty hodge pow's once or twice
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    at least you weren't working the shower house. and I think you'll drink the memory away soon tonight bro!
    The wife was sick and couldn't pick up my bottle.

I'll be ok with cheap malt liqour though.

If nothing else, I'm a trooper.

Seper Fi.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PJack View Post
    Really appreciate the sacrifice Goon. Now if it's not too much trouble, we'd all really appreciate it if you would observe more felon penis on game day for the remainder of the season.
    The idea for my next thread; "For all degenerate gamblers.......My sundays are ****ed off for the next four weeks.
    Bet the Dolphins heavy on narrow point spreads."
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Hardened felons huh. Was that before or after you strip searched Em?
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Hardened felons huh. Was that before or after you strip searched Em?
    Well, see....There wuz about fifty of 'em.....And they said..."We all want you to strip search us!"...And I said...

"**** you man!"

And they said

"Oh, you're going to see penis today!"

I beat them all up. I mean, I whupped ass, and possibly violated ammendmnets that
    aren't even there yet. (To the CONSTITUTION, YOU COMMIES!)

Then, and only then, could they lift their testicles, show the bottoms of their feet, turn around,
    spread thier BUTTOCKS....

No. Not hardened after dealing with me.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PJack View Post
    Really appreciate the sacrifice Goon.
    It's not a sacrifice , it's a job. He chose it now he lives it. Not that big a deal.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    I think we've spoken before. I hear VA prisons are pretty bad in terms of staff/pay/inmate aggression.

Nope. No visitation for me. I was hoping for medical, but, since I'm really, really, big I tend to get put on E and F pods
    in Ad Seg. I was on E pod today. Most of them are LVL 1s, so they have radios. I was also, getting the updates from
    the crooks.

Some of them know the Dolphins are my squad were like..."BIG K! BIG K!....DOLPHINS UP 7-6!"
    I work a structured living pod, which is where they go after ad seg. They have to remain charge free for 90 days on my pod before they go back to general population. They all know I'm a Dolphins fan, so the hook me up when they see the scores or highlights. I got the 7-6 update as well. There's one guy who is a Patriots fan. I keep telling him I'm going to have to write him a charge for that. lol
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So Goon can we accurately depict your day as "hob-knobbing" with the prisoners, eh?

ANNOUNCING a new FH smiley. Use it judiciously and selectively as to not diminish its impact!

Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    It's not a sacrifice , it's a job. He chose it now he lives it. Not that big a deal.
    It takes a whole lot more than you think. It's nothing like pushing paper, selling cars, or flipping burgers for a living. It takes very thick skin, and the good ones have highly developed people skills. As a corrections officer, we serve somewhat as both a cop and as a counselor. They say that every year we work is like doing 6 months in prison. I've heard several police officers tell me they could never do it. I've heard of police officers turning away at the front entry when they found out they couldn't bring in their guns. Trust me, it's more than just your 9-5.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    It's who I am and it's what I do. It wasn't a sacrifice when I was a soldier. I chose what I did as a profession. I chose
    that my life was to kill people and break things. I didn't care much for higher learning, though I think I'm pretty
    intelligent and have a good parent. After pretty much a life of being in charge of stuff, and working on contract...
    A state job, which has a reasonable pension still, allows me to be who I am (I'm sort of........Your best friend.....
    ....But not that....actually, I'm nobody's friend.) is a heaven sent. I'm sort of bitching about it, but really, it's
    the best gig I've had in a while.

There really isn't that much out there for me.

I can only match colors in earth tones.

Thanks for compressing GoonBoss in a bottle, though man. Buzzkill.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    It takes a whole lot more than you think. It's nothing like pushing paper, selling cars, or flipping burgers for a living. It takes very thick skin, and the good ones have highly developed people skills. As a corrections officer, we serve somewhat as both a cop and as a counselor. They say that every year we work is like doing 6 months in prison. I've heard several police officers tell me they could never do it. I've heard of police officers turning away at the front entry when they found out they couldn't bring in their guns. Trust me, it's more than just your 9-5.
    I don't think he meant it as a bad thing.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    So Goon can we accurately depict your day as "hob-knobbing" with the prisoners, eh?
    I don't even know what to say.

If you mean...

"Haveing really hot gay homosexual sex with the prisoners"?

No. It wasn't that.
    Quote Quote