Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My name is... Jeff Ireland

1. -31
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Nicolas View Post
    Is the video in the very first post the one everyone is talking about and enjoying? If so, how can anyone think that was good? It was embarrassingly bad.
    No **** man. It is pretty bad when the vid from Tosh featuring a wanna be rapper who got run over by an ice cream truck is better. Lame.
    Never use a big word when a little filthy one will do.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins7273 View Post
    I'm not gonna crown the coach and QB after 5 games. I still remember people calling Chad Henne "the guy", and referring to the FO as the "trifecta." Not gonna let that happen again. They need to show me they can get it done on a regular basis.
    I understand your caution but there is a HUGE difference between Tannehill and Henne. For one, Henne NEVER consistently improved he got worse. For another he never commanded an offense like Tannehill does. Third, the only skill that Henne showed physically that could be comparable is arm strength. Tannehill is light years ahead of Henne period!
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dcnr226 View Post
    We got a coach and a quarterback and a nasty defense and we are headed in a positive direction. Try again. Or are there 31 "loser" teams in the NFL every year?
    There are not that many teams with a worse record than we have had lately. Ireland has been getting these choice players you crow about by the very fact that the team has sucked bad enough the last few years to pick high in the draft.
    Listen if the team is over 500 this year we will shut our mouths because improvement was made. I want to win period not have these paper victories of losing but we are saying we looked better.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    some people really have no life
    And thank God for that.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    I'm not gonna crown the coach and QB after 5 games. I still remember people calling Chad Henne "the guy", and referring to the FO as the "trifecta." Not gonna let that happen again. They need to show me they can get it done on a regular basis.
    If you aren't going to crown the coach after 5 games, you can't have a negative attitude towards them either. It isn't justifiable to feel one way or the other at this point in time.

Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    If you aren't going to crown the coach after 5 games, you can't have a negative attitude towards them either. It isn't justifiable to feel one way or the other at this point in time.
    I have no issue with the coach or the quarterback. So far so good for both of them, but i'm not gonna get my hopes up until they're proven winners on a consistent basis.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    thought it was funny
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just want to say I have been a big supporter of Ireland, but gauranteeing naanee's contract to me is major issue.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    blah blah blah. you're also the guy who couldn't crack a smile of enjoyment while you had booth seats and witnessed an asswhooping of epic proportions of the raiders. somehow, I don't think I'm going to let your opinion of how the rest of us should feel about the team change my opinion. at least I could muster a fart smile if I had booth seats, free beer and watching the dolphins.
    Last edited by Wildbill3; 10-09-2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: you know what **** it. this lame thread doesn't deserve to be in the main.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    ****ing lame. This video will only get worse as this team gets better and better. Make sure you come back and play that **** when we win the bowl in a couple years. Now continue sucking off Brandon Marshall and Vontae Davis. As you were dip****. Youre dismissed.
    Quote Quote