Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Jets game notes, Sporano's bad game mgmt + Texans are best in NFL at tipping balls

1. -81
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    threw it behind his WR or he scores a TD and what did he do after that play? gained 5 more yds and set up LONG FG on wet grass. he had a million chances to win that game and failed.
    but, but , but..... Face it buttfumble sucks and Tannehill does not and EVERYBODY knows it.

The Jets are screwed for a long time.

It is ridiculous to even be asking these questions about Tannehill. He has only played SIX games. How many times has he done this or that??? Stupid, stupid questions. Every real football analyst (meaning not you) who has looked at Tannehill comes to the same conclusion. He is doing unbelievably well. He is right up there with Luck and RGIII and does not play like a rookie.

Every real football analyst (meaning not you) who has looked at buttfumble comes to the same conclusion. WTF is wrong with this guy. He is not any better than he was as a rookie and that wasn't very good.

Now stop embarrassing yourself.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinfanInBuffalo View Post
    but, but , but..... Face it buttfumble sucks and Tannehill does not and EVERYBODY knows it.

The Jets are screwed for a long time.

It is ridiculous to even be asking these questions about Tannehill. He has only played SIX games. How many times has he done this or that??? Stupid, stupid questions. Every real football analyst (meaning not you) who has looked at Tannehill comes to the same conclusion. He is doing unbelievably well. He is right up there with Luck and RGIII and does not play like a rookie.

Every real football analyst (meaning not you) who has looked at buttfumble comes to the same conclusion. WTF is wrong with this guy. He is not any better than he was as a rookie and that wasn't very good.

Now stop embarrassing yourself.
    the only one embarrassing themself is you as your point was shattered and now you have to resport to attacking me.

I didn't bring up Rayn vs. Mark, you guys are w/ these silly threads acting like he is a top 10 QB in this league. He looks very promising which I have said over and over but so far he has yet to come through in critical, late game situations. Sorry if the facts bother you.
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=nyjunc;1064463981]the only one embarrassing themself is you as your point was shattered and now you have to resport to attacking me.

I didn't bring up Rayn vs. Mark, you guys are w/ these silly threads acting like he is a top 10 QB in this league. He looks very promising which I have said over and over but so far he has yet to come through in critical, late game situations. Sorry if the facts bother you.[/QUOTE]

You know what, the basic fact is that Tannehill has looked more like a real NFL QB in his limited handfull of games than the dirty taco has in his 4th year in the League. You can only argue that the boat isn't sinking until everyone is treading water, and guess what, the water is rising quickly.
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=grogan12;1064464129]
    You know what, the basic fact is that Tannehill has looked more like a real NFL QB in his limited handfull of games than the dirty taco has in his 4th year in the League. You can only argue that the boat isn't sinking until everyone is treading water, and guess what, the water is rising quickly.
    you would think you would be more impressed having wacthed him walk into Gillette in the div rd(the rd after the WC rd) and outplay the best QB of this generation.
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=nyjunc;1064464159]
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post

you would think you would be more impressed having wacthed him walk into Gillette in the div rd(the rd after the WC rd) and outplay the best QB of this generation.
    Where do the Jets keep the trophy for that game, I heard the Pats keep the Wild card win trophy they got for beating the Jets in one of the broom closets at the stadium.
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=grogan12;1064464238]

Where do the Jets keep the trophy for that game, I heard the Pats keep the Wild card win trophy they got for beating the Jets in one of the broom closets at the stadium.
    how could anything tannehill has done be more impressive than what buttfumble did that day?
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the only one embarrassing themself is you as your point was shattered
    You said name one big play late in a game at a critical time. I quote:

"please show me the examples of tannheill making big plays at critical times late in games? good luck w/ that. The best thing he has done is get a PI on us late in regulation."

A 41 yard pass play in OT fits that perfectly and is much better than a PI call late in regulation. As usual, once you get owned, you try to change the question.

This is why people hate debating with you. You pretend that previous posts didn't happen. I'll give you a tip. Your response to my post about the 41 yard pass play should have been "My bad, that was a big play at a critical time late in a game...." Not the weasel wording you constantly resort to.
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You said name one big play late in a game at a critical time. I quote:

"please show me the examples of tannheill making big plays at critical times late in games? good luck w/ that. The best thing he has done is get a PI on us late in regulation."

A 41 yard pass play in OT fits that perfectly and is much better than a PI call late in regulation. As usual, once you get owned, you try to change the question.

This is why people hate debating with you. You pretend that previous posts didn't happen. I'll give you a tip. Your response to my post about the 41 yard pass play should have been "My bad, that was a big play at a critical time late in a game...." Not the weasel wording you constantly resort to.
    and it led to a 48 yard FG so again I ask name me a big play?

vs. NYJ: failed late game to lead to win
    at Ari: failed late game, set up Ari w/ GW FG after INT
    at Cincy: failed late game to put game away, gave Cincy numerous chances. D held.
    vs. SL: failed late game to put game away, gave SL nuermous chances. D held.
    Quote Quote  

9. -89
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and it led to a 48 yard FG so again I ask name me a big play?
    WTF? I'd like to ask you a question about your intelligence but I don't want to break forum rules....
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WTF? I'd like to ask you a question about your intelligence but I don't want to break forum rules....
    did that "big play" lead to any points? did it lead to a chance at easy points? it led to a near 50 yd FG in the rain on grass so how big was it?

vs. NYJ: failed late game to lead to win
    at Ari: failed late game, set up Ari w/ GW FG after INT
    at Cincy: failed late game to put game away, gave Cincy numerous chances. D held.
    vs. SL: failed late game to put game away, gave SL nuermous chances. D held.

keep deflecting all you want but being as intelligent as you are(or as you think youi are) I think you know the truth.
    Quote Quote