Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72

Thread: Romney Cheated in Debate?

  1. -11
    RockyMtnPhinfan's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2006
    Posts:
    2,501
    vCash:
    1272
    Loc:
    Steamboat Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    It is fairly common knowledge that Romney carries a small piece of paper to debates with him that simply reads "Dad". It is to remind him of the strong politician that his father was and that he is watching over him in heaven. There was no cheating or lying, he was simply far better prepared and far more knowledgeable than Obama regarding the economy. I think that you will find that Obama is not the brightest bulb in the box without a teleprompter...this is just the first candidate that has faced him that has the intelligence to expose him. I don't expect Obama to win any if the debates although he will show better because he will be better prepared.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2


    Yeh Obama's lack of intelligence was exposed years ago when he was appointed head of the
    Harvard Law Review, the most prestigous position of it's kind. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us...aw-review.html

    You're calling him "not the brightest bulb", and you have BIG WORM on your profile? HAHAHAHA now that is some funny **** right there. C'mon hater.




    Reshad "GET IT ON" Jones
    gettin it on!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,052
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnPhinfan View Post
    Yeh Obama's lack of intelligence was exposed years ago when he was appointed head of the
    Harvard Law Review, the most prestigous position of it's kind. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us...aw-review.html

    You're calling him "not the brightest bulb", and you have BIG WORM on your profile? HAHAHAHA now that is some funny **** right there. C'mon hater.


    Tim was so learned, that he could name a horse in nine Languages.
    So ignorant, that he bought a cow to ride on.


    Benjamin Franklin

    Book smarts are great, but they only carry you so far.


    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,052
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Last edited by MoFinz; 10-09-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Double Post WTF?
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Tunaphish429's Avatar
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2009
    Posts:
    8,638
    vCash:
    1649
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    It is fairly common knowledge that Romney carries a small piece of paper to debates with him that simply reads "Dad". It is to remind him of the strong politician that his father was and that he is watching over him in heaven. There was no cheating or lying, he was simply far better prepared and far more knowledgeable than Obama regarding the economy. I think that you will find that Obama is not the brightest bulb in the box without a teleprompter...this is just the first candidate that has faced him that has the intelligence to expose him. I don't expect Obama to win any if the debates although he will show better because he will be better prepared.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

    This guy is super rich..his wife spends 1000 dollars on a shirt and you expect me to believe that he carries the messege "Dad" with him on paper?? Cant he just get a rolex or something expensive and get it engraved?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2011
    Posts:
    338
    vCash:
    1575
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnPhinfan View Post
    Yeh Obama's lack of intelligence was exposed years ago when he was appointed head of the
    Harvard Law Review, the most prestigous position of it's kind. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

    I was just wondering as head of Harvard Law Review mean that he was the best at fabricating facts, misleading, telling non truths for ones personal benefit. I can see it though because he does show the need to go over and Review The Law

    Telling the Defense industry not to give their employees 2 month notice of layoffs which happens to be the LAW.........oh and if these industries come under legal challenges the Obama Admin. will pay their legal fees.................with OUR tax money........
    damn people wake the "F" up.............
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    RockyMtnPhinfan's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2006
    Posts:
    2,501
    vCash:
    1272
    Loc:
    Steamboat Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes let's limit the ability to be appointed head of a law review to "book smarts". That tells me all i need to know. Some folks want to make a guy that shipped American jobs overseas our president. Something seems fishy there to me. A guy that also wants to take away our ability to deduct home mortgage interest from our taxes, only to give this increase in revenue towards allowing tax cuts for businesses. No thanks. Some of you have been watching Fox news a little too long.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,478
    vCash:
    9217
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    I was just wondering as head of Harvard Law Review mean that he was the best at fabricating facts, misleading, telling non truths for ones personal benefit.
    It goes both ways

    http://www.politifact.com/personalit.../false/?page=1

    Romney ain't exactly Honest-Abe.

    Quote Originally Posted by phinz_4_ever
    Rachel Maddow actually had a piece on it a couple days ago. Her comment was that the Romney campaign said that it was a handkerchief. She started out like she had something fishy on her hand but went on to say that if anybody is looking for a reason for Obama's poor performance they have to look at Obama and showed a piece where Romney actually used that handkerchief during the debate.

    This is a non issue.


    Mystery solved.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2011
    Posts:
    338
    vCash:
    1575
    Thanks / No Thanks
    deleted
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,478
    vCash:
    9217
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    Telling the Defense industry not to give their employees 2 month notice of layoffs which happens to be the LAW.........oh and if these industries come under legal challenges the Obama Admin. will pay their legal fees.................with OUR tax money........
    damn people wake the "F" up.............
    I know you'll take this as I'm defending Obama, but this is just in the interest of accuracy.

    However, Todd Harrison, a senior fellow at the nonpartisan Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, said WARN Act notices would not be necessary this year, calling it little more than political theater. He believes there will be no defense contractor layoffs due to sequestration in January.

    “From a defense industry perspective, whatever [contractors] were working on before Jan.2, they will be working on after Jan. 2,” he said, since that work has “already been funded.”

    Defense Department comptroller Robert Hale testified during a congressional hearing last month that no signed contracts would be canceled as a result of sequestration on Jan. 2.

    Sequestration would have “a delayed effect on the defense industry,” Harrison said.

    It would first hit unobligated funds, likely hitting the ordering of equipment first. That could happen within months after sequestration starts, leading to layoffs and reduced hiring later in the year. More layoffs would be expected in future years, he said.

    As a result, the recent Republican uproar over the government’s potential liability for lawsuits resulting from a failure to issue WARN Act notices this year, from the guidance, is “kind of a nonissue,” he said.

    Nor should the guidance leave the government open to picking up the tab on the cost of future WARN Act-associated lawsuits, as Republican lawmakers have implied. The guidance is specifically for potential Jan. 2 layoffs, he said, and the administration would likely send out revised guidance if the situation changes.
    http://www.stripes.com/partisan-deba...ation-1.192039

    I guess we'll have to wait & see on that one.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2011
    Posts:
    338
    vCash:
    1575
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I know you'll take this as I'm defending Obama, but this is just in the interest of accuracy.


    " Romney Cheated in Debate ? "


    Ya love your accuracy and accountability...........
    reminds me of Rosan Rosana Dana...................Put some BS statement out there as if it's truth and then say "nevermind"...and then call others Liers.
    Hey keep up the non defending.....lol
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. At The Last Presidential Debate: Romney Told 24 Myths In 41 Minutes!
    By CRAZYDOLFAN305 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 12:25 AM
  2. Threats to assassinate Romney after debate
    By Ilovemyfins4eva in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 02:41 PM
  3. At Last Nightís Debate: Romney Told 31 Myths In 41 Minutes
    By CRAZYDOLFAN305 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 05:10 PM
  4. Obama Says He Wants to Debate Civil Liberties With Romney LOL!!!!!
    By Dolphins9954 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 06:24 PM
  5. Mitt Romney vs Barack Obama First Debate Preview
    By Dolphins9954 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 08:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •