Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney Cheated in Debate?

1. -21
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post

" Romney Cheated in Debate ? "

Ya love your accuracy and accountability...........
    reminds me of Rosan Rosana Dana...................Put some BS statement out there as if it's truth and then say "nevermind"...and then call others Liers.
    Hey keep up the non defending.....lol
    Don't shoot the messenger; I'm just bringing it to the table for everyone to debate. Also, those are indeed false-statements made by Romney in that link. That website also has Obama's false-statements which you're free to look up; maybe you'll even report them accurately next time.
    Last edited by rob19; 10-09-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: quotation problem
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

" Romney Cheated in Debate ? "

Ya love your accuracy and accountability...........
    reminds me of Rosan Rosana Dana...................Put some BS statement out there as if it's truth and then say "nevermind"...and then call others Liers.
    Hey keep up the non defending.....lol
    He started a thread after watching something very questionable then stated "oh, thats the story, ok my bad". Believe it or not, this forum is around for clarification and discussions about stories and is not just a area where you get to call Obama a liar and rage against anyone who says otherwise.

True to form, you come in guns blazing making wild accusations then rip into the guy who proved you wrong. Its a logical fallacy called Ad Hominem and its actually against the TOS of this forum. The difference between your post and Robs is, Rob went after the argument and you went after the person who made the argument. You attempted to deflect the argument by putting him on the defensive. It wont work.

If you dont like people proving your wild accusations wrong, dont make them in the first place. Or, i can rephrase: Damn man, wake the "F" up....
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    He hasn't used any insults & generally the pofo is more loosely modded than others so he's within the TOS, just maybe not within the confines of logical discourse.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    He started a thread after watching something very questionable then stated "oh, thats the story, ok my bad". Believe it or not, this forum is around for clarification and discussions about stories and is not just a area where you get to call Obama a liar and rage against anyone who says otherwise.

True to form, you come in guns blazing making wild accusations then rip into the guy who proved you wrong. Its a logical fallacy called Ad Hominem and its actually against the TOS of this forum. The difference between your post and Robs is, Rob went after the argument and you went after the person who made the argument. You attempted to deflect the argument by putting him on the defensive. It wont work.

If you dont like people proving your wild accusations wrong, dont make them in the first place. Or, i can rephrase: Damn man, wake the "F" up....
    Hey Spesh get a clue...or not

thread title " Romney Cheated in Debate ? "
    ya and non of us see direct character assasination just by putting such a BS statement out there....

Normal people without an agenda might have saked, " Did Romney Cheat in the Debate " and you have the nerve to tell me of my wild accusations....and I guess that wouldn't have worked for Rob.....

Don't worry I'm not going to rain on your parade anymore for America is actually seeing through all this BS .....Go back to sleep.....and look for more issues to
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol, this was funny from comedy central...

http://www.indecisionforever.com/blo...ated-in-debate
    New Conspiracy Theory: Mitt Romney Cheated in Debate

Conservatives this morning cried conspiracy over jobs report numbers that favored the Obama administration. Typical conservatives: petty, desperate, reactionary and childish, quick to claim the other side cheated whenever a political news cycle does not turn their way.

In completely unrelated news — have you guy's seen the shocking, explosive evidence that proves Mitt Romney cheated in the debate?! I can't believe Mitt Romney cheated in this political news cycle that did not turn my way!

The Romney campaign claims the item Mitt Romney retrieves from his pocket is a handkerchief and they almost had me fooled, until I read this irrefutable analysis from Daily Kos…

"I have never seen a man's hanky be so uniform and flat coming from a front pant's pocket. Back pocket, yes, breast pocket in a jacket, yes.. but not the front pant pocket."

The conspiracy goes all the way to the top and bottom of his pockets! You may be thinking, "How do they know so much about how handkerchiefs come out of back pockets?" This is Daily Kos we're talking about. All of their writers are certified handkerchiefs-coming-out-of-pant-pockets experts.

Need more circumstantial evidence? CBS Boston's Bill Buck explains…

After the Romney and Obama families chat post-debate the President walks off stage, leaving his notes behind for an aide, no doubt.

But not so for Romney. The Presidential challenger goes back to his lectern to retrieve his items. It is clear that the only thing that Romney takes is paper. Not a handkerchief. Not a white flag. Nothing but paper.

Mitt Romney was so sneaky, he even brought an actual handkerchief with him and used it during the debate. We assume he then cleverly hid it before shuffling his papers, just to make a local CBS affiliate opinion columnist look foolish.

Never has a hanky been used so treacherously. You can even see watch the clip from c-span here.

This all raises the question, what else did Mitt Romney have in his pocket? Some loose change? Maybe someone should make an amatuerish documentary about it called Loose Change and put it online.

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

ya and non of us see direct character assasination just by putting such a BS statement out there....
    That's a question not a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny
    Normal people without an agenda might have saked, " Did Romney Cheat in the Debate "
    That's basically what I asked. The use of a question mark implies I'm asking a question, not making a declarative statement.

Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny
    and you have the nerve to tell me of my wild accusations....and I guess thats wouldn't have worked for Rob.....
    Well, they were wrong. That's why I told you.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Meh. True or not, it doesn't excuse Obama's piss poor performance. The man expected to walk in and take the debate without breaking a sweat. Doubt he'll make that mistake again...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's basically what I asked. The use of a question mark implies I'm asking a question, not making a declarative statement.

OK then i guess in that respect this works for you:

Rob is an Idiot ?
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    OK then i guess in that respect this works for you:

Rob is an Idiot ?
    Yes, that is indeed a question. Any other grammatical quandaries I can aide you with my dear friend?
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Normal people without an agenda might have saked, " Did Romney Cheat in the Debate " and you have the nerve to tell me of my wild accusations....and I guess that wouldn't have worked for Rob.....

Don't worry I'm not going to rain on your parade anymore for America is actually seeing through all this BS .....Go back to sleep.....and look for more issues to
    I noticed a question mark there. Looks like a question to me. And even if you ignore the question mark, your taking a potential grammatical error as character assassination. Yet you come out with accusations that "certain candidates" fabricate facts.

Gotta give credit where its due, you have to victim routine down. Not everything is a conspiracy to discredit Romney, he does that well enough on his own. If you have a rebuttal against Robs argument, you should have stated why you felt the link Rob posted was false instead of declaring "CHARACTER ASSASSINATION!!!!". And even if you feel the need to do so, i would strongly recommend not reminding people of the word "agenda".
    Quote Quote