Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Romney Cheated in Debate?

1. -31
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I love when these Republican loud mouths show up, act belligerent, get called out on their bullsh*t, then start acting like they are in middle school again. It's like clockwork, and it blows my mind how few lefties show up and do this here. That isn't even being partisan, it's just numbers...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    He hasn't used any insults & generally the pofo is more loosely modded than others so he's within the TOS, just maybe not within the confines of logical discourse.
    Fair enough.

Didnt mean to suggest he had insulted you, just that he called into question your accountability instead of simply disagreeing with what you wrote. I would hope logical fallacies, such as what i discussed, would be more frowned upon in here, but i suppose that they inevitably come up more often then other sections of the forum.

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 2
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Fair enough.

Didnt mean to suggest he had insulted you, just that he called into question your accountability instead of simply disagreeing with what you wrote. I would hope logical fallacies, such as what i discussed, would be more frowned upon in here, but i suppose that they inevitably come up more often then other sections of the forum.
    I knew what you meant, I just wanted to clarify for Vinny.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, that is indeed a question. Any other grammatical quandaries I can aide you with my dear friend?
    Na....I think that about says it all........................but thanks
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I love when these Republican loud mouths show up, act belligerent, get called out on their bullsh*t, then start acting like they are in middle school again. It's like clockwork, and it blows my mind how few lefties show up and do this here. That isn't even being partisan, it's just numbers...
    Like **** roaches coming out at night. But once you turn the light on (bring facts) they scatter and run and hide.

Quote Quote  

6. -36
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, that is indeed a question. Any other grammatical quandaries I can aide you with my dear friend?
    Quickest Boom! Roasted! in PoFo history.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Romney Cheated in Debate?

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnPhinfan View Post
    Yeh Obama's lack of intelligence was exposed years ago when he was appointed head of the
    Harvard Law Review, the most prestigous position of it's kind. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us...aw-review.html

You're calling him "not the brightest bulb", and you have BIG WORM on your profile? HAHAHAHA now that is some funny **** right there. C'mon hater.
    You will see that i referred to his knowledge of the economy, not his communications skills. Obama is a brilliant speaker and is supremely persuasive. However, he has given no indication in his body of political work that he has any true understanding of the underlying material. He is a very well trained lawyer and orator, however this jury isn't buying his BS any longer.

Don't judge the man by his avatar...I'm an MBA educated and very well read red neck who happens to have very eclectic taste in movies. With that being said, it is my opinion that Obama has surpassed Carter as the very worst president the US had ever had. GWB was bad but not even in the same league as Obama.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnPhinfan View Post
    Yes let's limit the ability to be appointed head of a law review to "book smarts". That tells me all i need to know. Some folks want to make a guy that shipped American jobs overseas our president. Something seems fishy there to me. A guy that also wants to take away our ability to deduct home mortgage interest from our taxes, only to give this increase in revenue towards allowing tax cuts for businesses. No thanks. Some of you have been watching Fox news a little too long.
    Truthfully, have you ever run a business? Do you have any clue how the economy or businesses actually work?

Quote Quote  

9. -39
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I feel like people are underestimating how difficult it is to get into any Ivy League school, nevermind Harvard. This isn't something where you just show up, smile for an interview, then get admitted. It is the hands down most prestigious university in the United States. It isn't like Obama came from some well-known and powerful family and had some strings pulled for him. This is a man that got admitted on his own hard work. I can't even begin to describe how difficult that is.

You can rail on Obama for any number of reasons, but intelligence is not one of them. He is head-and-shoulders smarter than anyone posting on this forum, and probably the same with most of his peers in Washington. To say otherwise is being partisan. Beyond being partisan, it's being ridiculously ignorant. I seriously can't believe anyone is going to sit here and try to minimize this. It blows my damn mind...
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

I can't speak for anyone else but i have no illusions that Obama isn't extremely intelligent. However, there are thousands of people who graduate with Ivy League degrees (including GWB and a lot of other presidents and candidates) every year. That does not in any way guarantee that they are uniquely qualified to be President of the United States. That doesn't even guarantee that they have a working knowledge of the political process, economics, trade, foreign relations or social issues. There are some brilliant people in the classroom who are idiots in the real world. Obama is clearly an amazing speaker but he doesn't appear to be an amazing thinker. Thus the serious drop off when he speaks from the head/heart/hip and not from prepared materials. Add i have said, he really doesn't understand what is going on and neither do most of the people who still want him in office. If he were not cool/popular/en vogue, people would be calling for his head. His job performance has been abysmal.

Quote Quote