Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OBAMA Responsible for Death of Ambassador and 3 Others ?

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

OBAMA Responsible for Death of Ambassador and 3 Others ?

It turns out that Ambassador Stevens had warned the administration that he was an Al Qaeda target. His security detail made repeated warnings that the situation was deteriorating in Eastern Libya. But someone back in Washington didnít take it seriously. He or they, decided not only to deny the request for additional security for the ambassador and our Consulate, but also to reduce the existing minimal security detail.

Obama taking his campaign more serious than Americans security around the world. This Clown is either the most dispicable human being putting his own personal needs above the security of our Country and citizens, or just as possible, He just doesn't have a clue, which would seem to follow the partern of his policies, whatever they truly are.

Wow, seems like the whole friggin administration is trying to put or draw out all their policies till after the election....

4 more years of this kind of leadership .........
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Are you going to keep making wild accusation threads on the assumption that its completely acceptable to do so as long as you put a "?" at the end of it?

I would have thought youd be over that Romney debate thread after sleeping on it. Apparently your still upset.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Obuma is a bozo. This guy ignores everything that people smarter than him try to tell him. I bet someone told him not to brush his shoulders off and to seriously prepare for his debate with the great Mitt Romney. Instead he was probably somewhere playing NBA 2K13 preparing for the upcoming Bulls season and the great Mitt Romney waxed him good in that debate.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Obuma is a bozo. This guy ignores everything that people smarter than him try to tell him. I bet someone told him not to brush his shoulders off and to seriously prepare for his debate with the great Mitt Romney. Instead he was probably somewhere playing NBA 2K13 preparing for the upcoming Bulls season and the great Mitt Romney waxed him good in that debate.
    Can ya blame him? Maybe hes trying to get a visual example of improvement to Rose's 4th quarter performance.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Are you going to keep making wild accusation threads on the assumption that its completely acceptable to do so as long as you put a "?" at the end of it?

I would have thought youd be over that Romney debate thread after sleeping on it. Apparently your still upset.
    orig. posted Spesh
    "He started a thread after watching something very questionable then stated "oh, thats the story, ok my bad". Believe it or not, this forum is around for clarification and discussions about stories and is not just a area where you get to call Obama a liar and rage against anyone who says otherwise."
    Hey Spesh learned this approach from you guys well, more Rob19 and actually love it. It's OK for you and what you don't like it when the shoes on the other foot.... 2 way street my friend.... And the big difference is I'm not saying "my bad" right off the bat like Rob did...so convince me (your words "clarafication, discussion"..............if you can.....You think there will be any clarification before the election....how about ever, but maybe you don't see this as very serious and you see "something very questionable" as far as a piece of paper taken out of Romneys pocket at the debate on the same level as this national security blackout, by our King and his court jesters....
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Obama would need 3 promotions to get to be a Bozo.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    orig. posted Spesh

Hey Spesh learned this approach from you guys well, more Rob19 and actually love it. It's OK for you and what you don't like it when the shoes on the other foot.... 2 way street my friend.... And the big difference is I'm not saying "my bad" right off the bat like Rob did...so convince me (your words "clarafication, discussion"..............if you can.....You think there will be any clarification before the election....how about ever, but maybe you don't see this as very serious and you see "something very questionable" as far as a piece of paper taken out of Romneys pocket at the debate on the same level as this national security blackout, by our King and his court jesters....
    A day and 3 threads started later, your still butthurt. To funny.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Obama would need 3 promotions to get to be a Bozo.
    Well done.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    A day and 3 threads started later, your still butthurt. To funny.
    orig. posted Spes
    " Believe it or not, this forum is around for clarification and discussions about stories and is not just a area where you get to call Obama a liar and rage against anyone who says otherwise."
    LOL, ya when it fits your needs.....

And actually don't remember calling Obama a liar..............................but while were at it can't honestly say that hasn't gone through my head many times.....But really think it's more a question of actual ineptitude and delusions......
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOL, ya when it fits your needs.....

And actually don't remember calling Obama a liar..............................but while were at it can't honestly say that hasn't gone through my head many times.....But really think it's more a question of actual ineptitude and delusions......
    And now your demanding i defend myself in here from content made in another thread. You just straight up get maturity, dont ya?

You took someone asking a raising a concern over a questionable video as CHARACTER ASSASSINATION and when you got refuted you have run away to throw a hissy fit. Be honest, do you see other posters doing this? In any part of the forum? Of course not. Its not some grave insult to your(or in this case Romneys) integrity. It was a discussion about something that caused enough noise to make the news. It was discussing in here and put to rest. With everyone except you, who has now admitted that the reason you are starting these multiple threads is because of a single post in another thread.

No one else on here begins spam starting threads because they get corrected on an entirely different subject. Then again, this forum is mostly for adults, so if your not one its probably not the best place to continue posting.
    Quote Quote