Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OBAMA Responsible for Death of Ambassador and 3 Others ?

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    And now your demanding i defend myself in here from content made in another thread. You just straight up get maturity, dont ya?

You took someone asking a raising a concern over a questionable video as CHARACTER ASSASSINATION and when you got refuted you have run away to throw a hissy fit. Be honest, do you see other posters doing this? In any part of the forum? Of course not. Its not some grave insult to your(or in this case Romneys) integrity. It was a discussion about something that caused enough noise to make the news. It was discussing in here and put to rest. With everyone except you, who has now admitted that the reason you are starting these multiple threads is because of a single post in another thread.

No one else on here begins spam starting threads because they get corrected on an entirely different subject. Then again, this forum is mostly for adults, so if your not one its probably not the best place to continue posting.
    I would just let him/her play.

He/she is just amusing to me.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I know you think you've got "my guy" in Obama, but I'm not here to defend him when he doesn't deserve to be defended. I refuted you on a claim in which you were indeed wrong on, & you've decided to carry-on about it like a petulant child. The difference between what you're doing is that once I'd been given a logical explanation I accepted it, while you apparently can't be refuted without acting like a 13 year old girl. Furthermore, I don't think you've got a leg to stand on anymore when you accuse people of having an agenda; pot, meet kettle.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And now your demanding i defend myself in here from content made in another thread. You just straight up get maturity, dont ya?

You took someone asking a raising a concern over a questionable video as CHARACTER ASSASSINATION and when you got refuted you have run away to throw a hissy fit. Be honest, do you see other posters doing this? In any part of the forum? Of course not. Its not some grave insult to your(or in this case Romneys) integrity. It was a discussion about something that caused enough noise to make the news. It was discussing in here and put to rest. With everyone except you, who has now admitted that the reason you are starting these multiple threads is because of a single post in another thread.

No one else on here begins spam starting threads because they get corrected on an entirely different subject. Then again, this forum is mostly for adults, so if your not one its probably not the best place to continue posting.
    Could care less whether you defend yourself or not. I started these threads because I realize the accepted technique that you seem to have no problem with and will defend when it's your view. So we can do the same thing except with 100% more possiblity of the truth coming out when fully exposed.

So do you have anything to say actually on the topic of this post ? we're all ( 6th grade class Camden NJ ) just on the edge of our seats waiting to see the views of an adult.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I know you think you've got "my guy" in Obama, but I'm not here to defend him when he doesn't deserve to be defended. I refuted you on a claim in which you were indeed wrong on, & you've decided to carry-on about it like a petulant child. The difference between what you're doing is that once I'd been given a logical explanation I accepted it, while you apparently can't be refuted without acting like a 13 year old girl. Furthermore, I don't think you've got a leg to stand on anymore when you accuse people of having an agenda; pot, meet kettle.
    Great Rob I can see why its so frustrating dealing with you guys, you see and react to an agenda that you make up as you go.
    Hmmm I must have missed your post here where you've refuted my statement. But if you want to bring in other so called discussions on other thread try going there and sell your propaganda.
    Topic here is Bengazi debacle , you know Obama responsible for deaths of Americans ? due to ineptitude and lack of common sense to supply enough protection for our diplomates in the hottest region on 9-11 to be protected.........

Funny how you wine and claim it's not fair when your own techique is used against you.....
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    Could care less whether you defend yourself or not. I started these threads because I realize the accepted technique that you seem to have no problem with and will defend when it's your view. So we can do the same thing except with 100% more possiblity of the truth coming out when fully exposed.

So do you have anything to say actually on the topic of this post ? we're all ( 6th grade class Camden NJ ) just on the edge of our seats waiting to see the views of an adult.
    Your like that child who is told "dont draw on the walls" so you destroy the house by drawing on everything BUT the walls. To justify your temper tantrum you remind the parent "hey, you told me not to draw on the walls and i didnt". This forum would be flooded with threads if everyone behaved the way you are. Anytime anyone was proven wrong in any situation they just start randomly picking things to get back at a single poster because "hey, im just doing what you told me to do".

As i said in the other thread, you really dont want to remind people of the word agenda.

And accepted technique? Well, sorry to burst your bubble:

Annoyance
    Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

http://www.finheaven.com/show...use-Rules-(TOS)

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 2
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE]
    Your like that child who is told "dont draw on the walls" so you destroy the house by drawing on everything BUT the walls. To justify your temper tantrum you remind the parent "hey, you told me not to draw on the walls and i didnt". This forum would be flooded with threads if everyone behaved the way you are. Anytime anyone was proven wrong in any situation they just start randomly picking things to get back at a single poster because "hey, im just doing what you told me to do".
    As i said in the other thread, you really dont want to remind people of the word agenda.
    Not as much as you don't want to use the word accomplishment..

And accepted technique? Well, sorry to burst your bubble:
    Your bubble

Figured you have nothing to say on the topic at hand. Typical Obama ploy distract and degrade the messenger to avoid the important matters at hand...Just doesn't work anymore my friend, America see's through the smoke and mirrors....

You better start thinking up some good excuses, Or rather, Distractions, is more appropriate, because this "Bengazi Gate" is going to be the final nail on our Presidents Washington vacation.........Hey but I'm sure he would make a great game show host..........
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post

Not as much as you don't want to use the word accomplishment..

Your bubble

Figured you have nothing to say on the topic at hand. Typical Obama ploy distract and degrade the messenger to avoid the important matters at hand...Just doesn't work anymore my friend, America see's through the smoke and mirrors....

You better start thinking up some good excuses, Or rather, Distractions, is more appropriate, because this "Bengazi Gate" is going to be the final nail on our Presidents Washington vacation.........Hey but I'm sure he would make a great game show host..........
    Ive responded to you in two different threads, why should i respond in a third when you have shown the complete and utter lack of maturity to have a rational discussion? Anything i say here will just be fuel to make 3 more threads sobbing about "accepted techniques".

You dont want to sit down and discuss the topics, you want to whine and yell in front of an audience. As ive said before, your throwing a temper tantrum.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The only thing you could blame Obama for is helping put these douchebags into power in the first place.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ive responded to you in two different threads, why should i respond in a third when you have shown the complete and utter lack of maturity to have a rational discussion? Anything i say here will just be fuel to make 3 more threads sobbing about "accepted techniques".

You dont want to sit down and discuss the topics, you want to whine and yell in front of an audience. As ive said before, your throwing a temper tantrum.
    Interesting that when you actually have nothing to say, can not create an excuse and can't find someone else to blame....Have to personally attack call names, little kid, child, throwing tantrums ....... If you "don't want to respond in a third thread " great, then Shut the F up.....and realize you actually have responded................hey have a nice day ......and keep up the good work, your doing an excellent job...
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote