His learning curve, ability to extend plays, his maturity.
Cool, calm and collected.
Just win Phin baby!
Smarts/Ability to learn from and correct mistakes,
Lightning fast release
"I worry about wins; I don't worry about meaningless fantasy #s"
(fine for RT17 but not when it comes to someone's HC and beloved QB)
I also love his ability to read the defense and audible out of the play. Haven't seen that from any of the QBs this franchise has had since Marino.
1. Accuracy, Accuracy, Accuracy
2. Pocket Awareness & Coolness
1. Ability to move on from a mistake and learn from it.
2. His accuracy/athleticism on the run.
Be afraid, Brady. Be very afraid!
-Dan MarinoI just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
1. first and foremost unlike with qbs in the past I do not wait with baited breath everytime tannehill drops back to pass.
2. I actually believe at some point he is going to win some of these close ones.
3. he elevates the play of the guys around him. You can't tell me tannehill hasn't made brian hartline alot better. Now that teams have to fear our passing attack they can't load up the box. This has made regginald better. Heck not turning the ball over every 4 passes like a.j feeley keeps the defense out of the short field, so he's evebn made the defense better.
His pre-snap reads.
His bullet balls.
The quarterbacks clap and Philbin rises. "I have to leave on a high note," he says, "like George Costanza."