Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: What Is Mark Sanchez's Present Market Value?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1st Round Pick or more - acquired to be preemptive starter on some other teams (name teams)

2 1.63%
  • 2nd Round Pick - Disappointing but has shown enough

4 3.25%
  • 3rd Round Pick - Disappointing but maybe salvageable

8 6.50%
  • 4th Round Pick - What the hell, you never know, right?

19 15.45%
  • 5th Round Pick - He'd make a potentially reliable back-up

38 30.89%
  • 6th - 7th Round Pick - Well, he's better than Painter who's still got a job, right?

23 18.70%
  • Worthless: Too far gone to justify the time to fix

29 23.58%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: What's Mark Sanchez's Present Market Value?

1. -51
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I will celebrate the Jets demise more when we are actually better than them and not running neck and neck
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We aren't really neck to neck with them cause Tannehill is already a better prospect than Sanchez ever was. Hell even Henne was better, I'm shocked Sparano didn't bring Henne to NY with him, Henne is still a decent quarterback, which is better than complete suck like Sanchez is.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    We aren't really neck to neck with them cause Tannehill is already a better prospect than Sanchez ever was. Hell even Henne was better, I'm shocked Sparano didn't bring Henne to NY with him, Henne is still a decent quarterback, which is better than complete suck like Sanchez is.
    Jets 6-8
    dolphins 6-8

Its all about team, The jets still made two conference championhips with Sanchez while we havent had a winning season since 2008 so like I said when we start winning I will celebrate their demise.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lets win a damn playoff game first before we crown ourselves with anything
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    lets win a damn playoff game first before we crown ourselves with anything
    oR At the very least have a winning season or a non losing season
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11
Gift received at 09-22-2014, 08:04 PM from WVDolphan
Message: You will need this when Moore comes in and starts connecting with Wallace on deep throws.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Jets 6-8
    dolphins 6-8

Its all about team, The jets still made two conference championhips with Sanchez while we havent had a winning season since 2008 so like I said when we start winning I will celebrate their demise.
    You at least have to acknowledge that the teams are moving in opposite directions. I will celebrate the demise of the Jets regardless of the plight of the Dolphins. I hate the Jets that much.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8761852

Things might not be great around here but they aren't as bad as they are in jetland. Just waiting for Junc to show up and tell how lucky some NFL team is going to be next year to pick up the next league MVP.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen much of ol Junc lately, hmmm. Wonder why??
    maybe b/c you haven't been around? I've been here every day(week day) like always.

If Sanchez wasn't a big cap hit they'd be able to trade for him, some smart team w/ a good offensive system will turn him around and win w/ him, but it's going to be difficult. I think our best bet is brigning in a moderatly priced vet(think jason Campbell/Kyle orton from last offseason) to compete w/ Mark- a REAL competition not some Tebow fake competition. if he wins he's got his last chance, if not he holds a clipboard for a year and we release him.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Pimpin' ain't easy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    outside the beltway
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    maybe b/c you haven't been around? I've been here every day(week day) like always.

If Sanchez wasn't a big cap hit they'd be able to trade for him, some smart team w/ a good offensive system will turn him around and win w/ him, but it's going to be difficult. I think our best bet is brigning in a moderatly priced vet(think jason Campbell/Kyle orton from last offseason) to compete w/ Mark- a REAL competition not some Tebow fake competition. if he wins he's got his last chance, if not he holds a clipboard for a year and we release him.
    And if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass on the ground every time they jumped! Dude, you have a hard time staying in reality!!! Let's just say for the sake of argument (and it will be) the contract is only half as bad as it is.....that still does not make up for the consistent bad play, bad decision making, lack of leadership skills and a lack of confidence. I don't think the Chiefs would go for him now even if the Jets offered to pay ALL his salary AND give a pick. Sachez will hold a clipboard and be cut....unless of course, there is another team more stupid than the Jets to offer a contract to a broke-dick QB.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

You really canít be this clueless can you? The dirty taco canít read defenses, has awful accuracy problems, mediocre arm strength a best, and worst of all he has absolutely no heart and passion for the game. All the other things can be overcome to degree if a player has heart and passion, but without that, itís over. The Jets will do whatever it takes to move him, they know they canít ever bring him back as an 8 plus million back up. Youíre going to have to face the facts, he sucks and itís done. The law of averages proves, and history backs it up, that for every 1st round QB that becomes a franchise player, one doesnít, the Jets picked poorly, and time for you to deal with reality.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

A smart team wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote