Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cam Wake Article- We are earning respect in the national the media

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Cam Wake Article- We are earning respect in the national the media

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...content_stream

Nice article with lots of good quotes from Wake. Whilst I care little for the medias opinion of the team its nice to see us moving beyond being the butt of every joke in the NFL.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good article. The game with St Louis was tabbed as the best game under the radar on NFL AM this morning.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Longing for Relevancy...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Great article, it's nice to have some sunlight shined on this team. It amazes me how the league can ignore the stats we have between Hartline leading the league in reception yards, Bess and Hartline having the most total yards together out of any other WR duo, boasting the league's best run defense, a top 8 rushing attack, the only rookie QB in history to throw for over 1,200 yards in his first 5 games and come away with a pair of wins, a rookie QB who performed the best QB performance under pressure since the beginning of the 2008 season 4 years ago, and against an elite Arizona pass rush, and an average secondary with tons of potential as PFF rates Reshad Jones the best safety in the league so far this season off performance. QBs throwing his way have a 39.7 passer rating, and 2 picks to show for it. Go 'Fins.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    #12 #13 #23 #39 #54 #99

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    F the National Media. Bunch of bandwagon, no intellect, jackasses. Steve Wyche is one of the worst ones too.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Longing for Relevancy...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This was a great read, I'm bumping it so more people can get a chance to check it out.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Since 84

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man with all of these players exploding this year I hope we can keep them.

Starks, Jones, and Smith will make it hard for us to even look at the FA market or even let them get to the market.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: Cam Wake Article- We are earning respect in the national the media

Good teams keep their roster and build gradually. Its a good thing that people are improving.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Miami Dolphins # 1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St Augustine, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is a team that is so much different than any other Dolphins team i have watched the last 20 years. This is a team that is doing things that we would see other teams do on the rise and think to ourselves,
    "When is Miami going to be that team? When are they going to surprise everybody and get that QB that just shines in his rookie year like Joe Flacco or Matt Ryan?" This is a team that is tough, gritty, plays with heart and to the very end. This is a team that I can see being in every game until the clock hits zero. No starting off strong, then have a November/December collapse like Dolphins teams of old. Come Sunday we are going to see our boys with a chance to go 3-3 heading into a bye week, then after that who knows what they are capable of. Its just very exciting to watch Miami Dolphins football have meaning once again.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Longing for Relevancy...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The common critic will constantly bring up Tannehill's TD/INT ratio of 2-6 while neglecting we have a top 7 rushing attack, therefore score in the goal line on the ground, not through the air. Hartline and Bess are great open field receivers, but not desirbale red zone/goal line targets for Tannehill. This team has the most 1 yard TDs in the league, and it's not a bad thing. We do need a serious redzone target for Tannehill though.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCMiamiEast View Post
    Great article, it's nice to have some sunlight shined on this team. It amazes me how the league can ignore the stats we have between Hartline leading the league in reception yards, Bess and Hartline having the most total yards together out of any other WR duo, boasting the league's best run defense, a top 8 rushing attack, the only rookie QB in history to throw for over 1,200 yards in his first 5 games and come away with a pair of wins, a rookie QB who performed the best QB performance under pressure since the beginning of the 2008 season 4 years ago, and against an elite Arizona pass rush, and an average secondary with tons of potential as PFF rates Reshad Jones the best safety in the league so far this season off performance. QBs throwing his way have a 39.7 passer rating, and 2 picks to show for it. Go 'Fins.
    All this is still irrelevant it still doesn't erase the last 4 years of losing. I mean I kind of enjoyed the losing and sucking and in no way am I going to enjoy all this now.
    Quote Quote