Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well hell has certainly froze over

1. -1
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Well hell has certainly froze over

I actually wish they didnt pick us. Florio is the biggest douche there is. Taking a shot by saying Miami wins close because Amendola is out. We would have won with him playing anyways - Smith would have shut him down easily.

Rams at Dolphins

MDS’s take: Hardly anyone has noticed it, but the Dolphins’ defense is actually quite good. Miami will put a lot of pressure on Sam Bradford and win a low-scoring game.
    MDS’s pick: Dolphins 14, Rams 10.

Florio’s take: Arguably the best game of the weekend, Rams coach Jeff Fisher gets a shot at the team he spurned. With tough defenses and underrated offenses, the Miami offense should be able to do more against the St. Louis defense than vice-versa, given the absence of Danny Amendola.
    Florio’s pick: Dolphins 14, Rams 12.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ry/rumor-mill/
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    NFL.com has picked us for the first time as well. Personally I like being up against it and proving a point, but at least it shows we are progressing.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Since 84

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    With the absence of Amendola. LMAO!!!!! Because Green and Fitzgerald killed us.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm skating there right now.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Who pissed in your kool aide?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Amendola...? Can someone remind me who this guy was last season? How come this Amendola guy is the poster boy (not to mention his absense) while Hartline who leads the league in receiving yards is a ghost? I like our chances, if our D gives up any more than 17 pts (even 17 would be a slight disappointment IMO) than they're the reason if we lose this game. I like our odds, but the optimism of this team will shoot itself in the foot if we lose this game, this is almost a must-win.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    These guys both got their picks wrong last week (as well as vs Oakland) so I don't see the importance of what they have to say

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoRadioactiveCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Arguably the best game of the weekend, Rams coach Jeff Fisher gets a shot at the team he spurned.
    What the what? Shouldn't this be the other way around? Why would Fisher be motivated cause he spurned us.

OH...MY...GOODNESS! I would like to have a cage match with Florio...for charity of course...but no holds barred.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm curious to know why some of the fans here think this will be such a guaranteed win for the Dolphins. I love Sean Smith, I think he's going to be a great CB, but right now he still gives up a few too many TD's. I think the greater concern for the Dolphins is who is playing as the #2 and #3 CB's. The Ram's don't have that #1 receiver so they are forced to spread the ball around (I guess as much as a low-powered offense can). Not really any specific person for Smith to "shut down" on Sunday. I also see a lot about the Dolphin's running game, but Bush has had 36 carries for 114 total, in the last two games. Somehow I don't see the Rams selling out to stop Bush.

Personally, I think the Dolphins will get a TD and a couple field goals and win. Rams will probably score 10. But I do think it will be close, so if someone has some insight on how the Rams will get beaten handily, or some serious match up disadvantage I'm missing, I'd love to know.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    What the what? Shouldn't this be the other way around? Why would Fisher be motivated cause he spurned us.

OH...MY...GOODNESS! I would like to have a cage match with Florio...for charity of course...but no holds barred.
    Exactly. Fisher is super pissed at us because we chose him to be our head coach, and he declined. Makes total sense.

If anything, Philbin would be the one to prove anything, but we know he's not even remotely thinking about that. I doubt that bothers him at all at this point.
    Prov 3:6
    : in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ESPN's "expert" picks has everyone picking Miami over St. Louis.................................. except Mike Golic of course.
    Quote Quote