Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else see Will Cain destroy that environmentalist on Real Time?

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Anyone else see Will Cain destroy that environmentalist on Real Time?

Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    Jeeze, you guys are really into this green-scare Kool Aid aren't you? Did the climate never change prior to the industrial revolution? Where's your proof that the climate we are changing from is the climate Earth "should" have? Where's your proof that the climate change is indeed anthropomorphic?
    Who said it wasn't, who said modern man existed in that warmer climate. Oh wait, I forgot your the tool that thinks that man and dinosaurs existed in the same period. I might as well talk to the wall. i'd get a more intelligent response from the wall than you.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jeeze, you guys are really into this green-scare Kool Aid aren't you? Did the climate never change prior to the industrial revolution? Where's your proof that the climate we are changing from is the climate Earth "should" have? Where's your proof that the climate change is indeed anthropomorphic?
    We live in the easiest time in human history to find information. You don't even have to put on pants. Your homework will not be done for you.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Be fair. Dont be one of those people that denies scientific evidence. OJ Simpson has a jury he would like you to serve on. Seriously.

If you want to battle this green movement hysteria, you have to at least be sensable about it and acknowledge FACTS like human beings and their doings do indeed have a slight effect on the planet. That is not debateable. What is debateable is the measures we should take to try and correct these issues and which ones actually make sense in terms of cost feesability vs. actual effectiveness.

Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/

and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.

SHOCKER

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Anyone else see Will Cain destroy that environmentalist on Real Time?

Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Be fair. Dont be one of those people that denies scientific evidence. OJ Simpson has a jury he would like you to serve on. Seriously.

If you want to battle this green movement hysteria, you have to at least be sensable about it and acknowledge FACTS like human beings and their doings do indeed have a slight effect on the planet. That is not debateable. What is debateable is the measures we should take to try and correct these issues and which ones actually make sense in terms of cost feesability vs. actual effectiveness.
    Go the religion forum and see his comments (probably the latest thread) about dinosaurs existing at the same time as man. That's what you are up against.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Who said it wasn't, who said modern man existed in that warmer climate.

So you can’t answer any of my questions?

I might as well talk to the wall. i'd get a more intelligent response from the wall than you.

Haha, so you’re one of those people that over-explains their jokes aren’t you?

“I might as well has Ganghis Kahn as my boss…because he’d be so much nicer…you know because Genghis was really mean, but if I want him as my boss that means that my boss is REALLY mean because you know he’s meaner than even Kahn was who was like the meanest guy in the history of meaness…”

We live in the easiest time in human history to find information. You don't even have to put on pants. Your homework will not be done for you.

So that’s now two people who can’t seem to defend their own position by answering my simple questions…

Be fair. Dont be one of those people that denies scientific evidence. OJ Simpson has a jury he would like you to serve on. Seriously

My degree is in Environmental Science, I have a fair enough grasp on what the supposed evidence is, I just want to see people who actually accept it hook line n’ sinker defend their position for a change.

If you want to battle this green movement hysteria, you have to at least be sensable about it and acknowledge FACTS like human beings and their doings do indeed have a slight effect on the planet. That is not debateable.

The biggest red flag in the world is when someone says an issue is not debatable. What is your proof that humans have any affect whatsoever on the global climate?

Go the religion forum and see his comments (probably the latest thread) about dinosaurs existing at the same time as man. That's what you are up against.

Why do you ALWAYS resort to fallacious reasoning? You’re trying to discredit me by committing the poisoning the well fallacy, me kicking your butt in the religion forum is completely irrelevant to this conversation. Be rational for once in your life! Please!
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks

Your degree is in environmental science? I'm calling bull**** on that. An environmental scientist who denies ice core samples, tree rings, and carbon dating are valid ways to measure the age of the earth? That's like claiming to be a terrorist who loves the U.S. Unbelievable...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Your degree is in environmental science? I'm calling bull**** on that. An environmental scientist who denies ice core samples, tree rings, and carbon dating are valid ways to measure the age of the earth? That's like claiming to be a terrorist who loves the U.S. Unbelievable...

All of this coming from a supposed PhD candidate who doesn’t know what the two biggest peer-reviewed research journals in the WORLD look like? Give me a break lol.

How is tree ring dating a valid way to measure the age of the freaking EARTH? Do you have trees out there with 4.3 billion annual rings? How is carbon dating (something that can only date matter that was once living) a valid way to date the EARTH? Was the Earth once an organic creature that died and began to decompose? How are ice cores a valid way to date the EARTH? Did they first form when the Earth formed? One thing is for sure, you obviously don’t have a degree in any form of science (and I am beginning to doubt you have one in any pseudo-science either) because you have no idea what methods are actually used to date the Earth. You’re nothing more than a hack that got embarrassed by me and now has an ax to grind.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    I found the video. http://grist.org/climate-energy/bill...uarterbacking/

Sorrry, but your boy Will Cain looks like an ignorant dope in this video. So his solution is??? "Don't worry, we will invent something to offset our current destructive behavior!"

That's like saying, "Who cares about murder?? 100 years from now we might be able to bring people back from the dead!"
    Nothing will change until it becomes economically feasible. Like the turn of the century 1900's when everyone got around on horses and horse manure was piling up higher than city land fills today. Every time it rained walking through cities your shoes and pants would be covered in it. people were getting sick from it. Then ford invented the automobile and it became cheaper than having a horse and problem solved itself.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks

All of this coming from a supposed PhD candidate who doesn’t know what the two biggest peer-reviewed research journals in the WORLD look like? Give me a break lol.

How is tree ring dating a valid way to measure the age of the freaking EARTH? Do you have trees out there with 4.3 billion annual rings? How is carbon dating (something that can only date matter that was once living) a valid way to date the EARTH? Was the Earth once an organic creature that died and began to decompose? How are ice cores a valid way to date the EARTH? Did they first form when the Earth formed? One thing is for sure, you obviously don’t have a degree in any form of science (and I am beginning to doubt you have one in any pseudo-science either) because you have no idea what methods are actually used to date the Earth. You’re nothing more than a hack that got embarrassed by me and now has an ax to grind.
    You can be belligerent all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you're a liar. Everyone sees through your shtick. You think you're being clever with your "hurr hurr you dun no wut a siense jurnal is" routine, but no one is paying attention to it. You take outrageous positions, you never provide proof, and then you lie to try and make yourself seem like a better source of information. No one is fooled. Go and click on the Anything Goes thread up on top of the forum, get a good look of what everyone actually thinks of you. I seriously cannot believe someone who claims to be as devout a Christian as you lies so freely and effortlessly. Jesus would be ashamed...
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo

Wow.
    Quote Quote