Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: What should Dolphins exchange in a trade for TE Jermichael Finley?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2nd round pick

4 2.90%
  • 3rd round pick

45 32.61%
  • 4th or lower round pick

47 34.06%
  • Reggie Bush

0 0%
  • RB aside of Reggie

3 2.17%
  • None, he's unworthy of a trade

39 28.26%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jermichael Finley, Dolphins TE?

1. -31
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Connecticut
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this guys a problem, the only way to take on a problem is that bargain-basement kind of deal. I'm thinking no higher than a fifth, IF you think he's something you can work with if you're Philbin. If he's a prima donna Joe already knows and will steer far clear of him. Bank on it
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post

I wonder if it ever dawns on any of you that players are available in trade because they're either A) not getting it done on the field or just flat out suck or B) have a plethora of off the field issues that normally find their way into the locker room or field.
    Reggie Bush ?? Wes Welker ???

I'm sure the suitors of those trades were quite happy with the results & didn't have such myopic and linear thinking as you do

Many a super bowl champion have made such trades.. just look at the Saints roster of Vilma, Shockey, and a few other guys on that championship team for just a small sample of the many roster acquisitions of super bowl teams.

and many good teams, not just super bowl ones.. I don't think the Falcons regret trading for John Abraham from the Jets, as just one of a plethora of examples. You know, the guy that our 1st overall pick, Jake Long, gets taken to lunch against and can't ever block
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Philbin should know if this guy had the goods and worth the price so there you go.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    Reggie Bush ?? Wes Welker ???

I'm sure the suitors of those trades were quite happy with the results & didn't have such myopic and linear thinking as you do

Many a super bowl champion have made such trades.. just look at the Saints roster of Vilma, Shockey, and a few other guys on that championship team for just a small sample of the many roster acquisitions of super bowl teams.

and many good teams, not just super bowl ones.. I don't think the Falcons regret trading for John Abraham from the Jets, as just one of a plethora of examples. You know, the guy that our 1st overall pick, Jake Long, gets taken to lunch against and can't ever block
    Bush was/is injury prone and the Saints didn't see any value in him...don't come on here thinking that because he's playing well now you saw it coming. Wes Welker was just the stupidity of Cam Cameron who also cut Welker in San Diego.

Vilma didn't fit the Jets 3-4 defense and struggled in it so they traded him. Shockey...really? Have you not heard about Shockey's locker room antics and on field complaining when he doesn't get the ball....go ahead and carry on. Since the later Shula years we've been trading away picks and signing big name free agents and it's done nothing for us...nothing. It's a lot of hype with little results and a lot of disappointment. Maybe you missed all the hype in Buffalo when they signed Mario Williams...supposedly he was going to turn that defense and that team into a playoff contender all by himself. Sure there are few examples of free agents and trades that workout for the better but there are a lot more that don't...my myopic mind remembers a certain Brandon Marshall that didn't help us do jack...dropped a lot of would be TDs, complained about not having an elite QB but didn't get us any more wins. Or maybe the two !st round draft picks for Ricky Williams better suits you...lots of yards but no playoffs...and then he quit on us to go smoke weed.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    to be honest i trust in phiblin.if he wants finley here than im sure he would fit in nice with our up and comming team.if phiblin passes than you have the answer
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If he's whining about the great Aaron Rodgers, we don't need him here providing any Marshall-like cognitive dissonance to TanneThRill. Discount double-check the **** him out to somewhere else thanks.

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Finley is not that good. He's not doing anything with Aaron Rodgers as his QB.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Finley is a cancer, plus he doesn't catch the ball at all. This dude drops tons of passes. I rather go for someone else if we did a trade. Plus I don't think he would make this team dramatically different. He is far from a TE that can take over a game as Vernon or graham etc... So please move on from this thread that isn't a dream, it's a death wish.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Finley is an elite talent.

Just a complete dumbass.

Quote Quote  

10. -40
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    birdie told me some good TE's will be in this coming draft. someone tell me otherwise.
    Quote Quote