Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Scouts, INC: "Tanny much more talented and accurate than Sanchez"

1. -31
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i told you tann will be great the guy can flat out play the game and he is only goin to get better but we will still are going to have some growing pain with him so what ever you do don'T GET DOWN ON TANN HE WILL BE GREAT THE JETS HAVE NOTHING TO BUILD ON I WOULDN"T BE SHOCKED IF MR, REXS GETS FIRED AFTER SEASON
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not really a compliment
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!RadioactiveHalo Legendary1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    How's that a compliment? N one wants to be compared to sanchez
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    ***** in the House!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sparano & Sanchez. A match made in hell. Gotta love it!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the Italian Taco combination = very bad long term diarrhea

so bad it looks green
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Come Monday, this is gonna be a 20 page back and forth slugfest thanks to certain Jets fans...oh wait, you said something you DON'T know.
    Not if everybody agrees beforehand not to engage him in an arguement. Can we please do that for once?

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    This season? The guys been trash since he entered the league
    Remember when everyone kept trying to act like he was as good as Stafford?
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by footsteps_falco View Post
    I like tannehill a lot and all signs point to we "hit" on him. but he has hasn't played picture perfect yet and thats the difference between good and great Qb's... can he play perfect football week in and week out, year in and year out. there's no way to know that yet. dozens upon dozens of qbs's show tons of promise but never get to that next level. i think tannehill will get there but i don't want tp jynx him i just want to let it play out.

but anyway my point is that it does look bright for us, but some of the other teams in the division i wouldn't count out.

this division does have some respected coaching staffs in general. chain gailey is a solid respected innovative offensive minded guy, rex ryan...hate him but the same can be said, he is an upper echelon defensive coach..and everyone has a down year. bellicheck has proven he is among the ranks of a don schula esque calliber coach. and i think you can say that philbin and sherman come from some good coaching lines in that packers organization which had success with both favre and rodgers....

sanchez is salvagable, but probably never going to be a top 5 guy. i just think that team went about it the wrong way trying to get him to the next level. they are so focused on being ground and pound and defnsive minded, but those aspects of their team aren't carrying them anymore. week in and out they are putting the burden on sanchez and he isn't getting it done because they haven't given him the tools to play that kind of ball yet.

at this point fitzpatrick is running out of excuses. granted their defense is underperforming but theres just no excuse. this guy has a ton of weapons in stevie, chandler, fred and cj ect ect... i dont know what the problem is over there but it might be the QB. on paper that team looks good. definition of underachieving.

patriots i think everyone is expecting to eventuall have their time run out, but that team doesnt neccessarily have to run through brady. look what bellicheck has done. retooling his defense getting younger players at the LOS on oline and TE's. he's tooling that team up for the future. and whatever talented Qb they plug in is stepping into a team that will be primed to go. they wont miss a beat other than maybe a growing pain season for a player like ryan mallett

dolphins are headed in the right direction, were very close to being a playoff contender if not now. this team was so underrated. were more ready than given credit for but a few holes could still use upgrading as always.

AFC east will be an upper tier division again in no time
    Dude he will never be top 25 much less top 5, get real
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Guys! Girls

All of you that are saying it's not a compliment to be compared to Sanchez -- Get a grip! The writer was comparing the 2-3 teams and saying why the Fins were clearly preferable. He acted like it wasn't even CLOSE who was a better QB -- and this w. Tanny only having 5 NFL starts and little college experience, lol.

So, he wasn't intentionally choosing a QB to compare Tanny to -- more like he was contrasting QB play in our division... and on these notes, Tanny was clearly superior.

Relax. Take a reading course. Reading is fundamental.

LD
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamC13 View Post
    Like saying Jessica Simpson is more beautiful than Rosanne Barr....talk about Captain Obvious.
    A most excellent simile!

Next thing we'll find out that NYJUNC is a dead ringer for Rosanne's former husband and has a fat/ugly female fetish, lol. "WHAT! You tryin' to say that Jessica Simpson is better than my lovely Rosanne?? NO WAY! lol -- you should see her feet in the morning! Don't judge on all that fantasy beauty crap!" lol!

LD
    Quote Quote