Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Playmakers Tally.

1. -31
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If a real #1 WR who is a playmaker doesn't convince you that this is our #1 need, after witnessing the game today, then nothing will convince you.

With some real playmakers in the passing game the dolphins win this game easily, against the worst road team in the NFL over the past several years... instead of coming an inch from losing and getting killed in total yardage and playmaking plays

Good luck with this WR & TE corps going up against real playoff defenses like Baltimore (see 2008 playoff game when miami got annihilated & embarrased with Ricky, Ronnie, Fasano, Bess, Martin, and Ginn).. or Houston (a team miami's offense only scored 3 pts on THIS SEASON) , or trying to keep up with the Patriots scoring ability in a playoff game

the dolphins would get annihilated and embarrassed in any playoff atmosphere against said teams when the intensity & gameplanning is turned up 2 notches. . Miami desperately needs some real playmakers at the TE and WR positions now that we have a QB.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Winner Under Construction

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post

You forgot to list Pouncey. He snapped the football. And Denney, he snapped the ball on punts. And the Dolphins just won, the you forgot to list the entire roster.
    I think everyone is missing Crazy's point. This is a team sport. Our TEAM won this game. Our team is loaded with players who step up to win games in the end. It is YOU who have trouble defining what a play maker really is. Our team won today because we made the critical plays when we had to and the Rams didn't. Does it really matter who made the plays? NO!! What matters is that when given the opportunity to make a play our players usually did.

If you mean stars instead of just play makers when you really mean Stars, then no, we don't have that many. That is because we haven't won any playoff games lately. I guarantee you, if we do when some playoff games and later start getting deep into the playoffs or actually make it to the Superbowl, we'll have stars then, lol The media creates stars, not teams, coaches, or GMs.
    The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others.

- Don Shula

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    YOU'RE A ****ING IDIOT. REALLY. SO THE GUYS I JUST NAMED DIDN'T MAKE ANY PLAYS . SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW UP WITH A LAME ASS JOKE. DOG, LEAVE YOUR MOMAS BASEMENT AND GET A LIfe and stop sweating me you hater.

In glad you waited until after the game to up your mouth. And Denney didn't snap the ball he actually made a down the field tackle. But in your eyes that don't matter, but when this team watches film together tomorrow I promise you they give him shout out for that. You're looking for pathetic arguing the fact of everyone I listed as if it's irrelevant. Hard now 9 wins in our last 15. Keep hating.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Troll
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    You act like you're some god that knows all. Anybody can list every single play that happens good for us and say that person is a playmaker. You did the same thing in the Henne era and it came to bite you right in the ass.

I understand that it's good to be positive, but once you do it so overboard that you start to be called a troll in a DOLPHINS forum It's time to take it down a notch.
    Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    If a real #1 WR who is a playmaker doesn't convince you that this is our #1 need, after witnessing the game today, then nothing will convince you.

With some real playmakers in the passing game the dolphins win this game easily, against the worst road team in the NFL over the past several years... instead of coming an inch from losing and getting killed in total yardage and playmaking plays

Good luck with this WR & TE corps going up against real playoff defenses like Baltimore (see 2008 playoff game when miami got annihilated & embarrased with Ricky, Ronnie, Fasano, Bess, Martin, and Ginn).. or Houston (a team miami's offense only scored 3 pts on THIS SEASON) , or trying to keep up with the Patriots scorin
    g ability in a playoff game

the dolphins would get annihilated and embarrassed in any playoff atmosphere against said teams when the intensity & gameplanning . is turned up 2 notches. . Miami desperately needs some real playmakers at the tTE and WR positions now that we have a QB.
    Ive never said we didn't need Alpha receiver. But one is not coming this year so I'm not ready to conceid the year in just one need. And this anthem same secondary coming into this game has only allowed 2 receiving touchdowns all year. And that is after facing Megatron , Marshall and Fitzgerald. Why don't you just leave me the **** alone. You are set in your opinion and I am in mine.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Last time I checked playmakers don't win football games. Football players wins games. And anyone who has played football at any level know exactly what I'm talking about
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Ive never said we didn't need Alpha receiver. But one is not coming this year so I'm not ready to conceid the year in just one need. And this anthem same secondary coming into this game has only allowed 2 receiving touchdowns all year. And that is after facing Megatron , Marshall and Fitzgerald. Why don't you just leave me the **** alone. You are set in your opinion and I am in mine.
    You wouldn't be getting all of this hate if you didn't make these terrible threads trying to prove yourself right all the time. You did the same thing with your "Taking Names" thread. Just stop and you won't get as much hate.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Playmakers Tally.

get a grip OP. seriously.
    "Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why does everyone jump at anything they can to bash someone? I'm by no means saying that this is the post of the year or anything, or even that it was needed at all for that matter.......but the bashing is out of control. Give the guy a break. He is a fellow dolphin's fan and because of that fact he is my straight homie. Take it easy friends
    Quote Quote